I might join the military and forget about women

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Title

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No point, modern day the government sees you as a subhuman cannon fodder, they don’t care about you at all

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
No point, modern day the government sees you as a subhuman cannon fodder, they don’t care about you at all
Still might tho. Sure the government doesn't care about me. But the people I'm fighting with will

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
Still might tho. Sure the government doesn't care about me. But the people I'm fighting with will
You live in the UK, There is foids in the military who will get more attention, care and love than you

• +1
You live in the UK, There is foids in the military who will get more attention, care and love than you
True. If I could get into marines I could avoid them. No women has ever passed training. it's hard asf to pass training into marines tho

• +1
True. If I could get into marines I could avoid them. No women has ever passed training. it's hard asf to pass training into marines tho
Good idea, although nowadays the “diversity” push is everywhere qualified or not you’ll get the job as long as you’re either a women or some sort of “minority”

• +1
Good idea, although nowadays the “diversity” push is everywhere qualified or not you’ll get the job as long as you’re either a women or some sort of “minority”
Yeah. Its worrying hopefully the marines can stay strong

• +1
Joining the military is alpha
Who doesn’t like an army man

• Love it