toth77

toth77

Chanel CEO

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, NothingCanStopMe, GrayEyedBarrett and 15 others
Don't.
Actually nvm just watched the vid, you want to kill yourself because some girl rated you 2? jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Didn't watch but please don't

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you are not gay why do you look so gay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Finalchad
Dont do it
Be strong boyo

i look 2/10 dog tier
You look like you are gay genuinely very feminine. I would not say 2/10 btw more like 4/10 but gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Listen to this while walking at night, or just lie on the floor and do it

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and Got the hunter eyes
Dont do it
Be strong boyo
im gonna kms and its gonna be your fault tbh tell ur below avg curry simp that she made a chad kill himself lol be proud

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
bro you are my only reason for living you mog me jfl

believe me it could be worse you could be an acnecel 2/10 and have deviated septum like me

you aren't 2/10 though what the hell she's retarded you are definitely not 2/10 lol just lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5632, Incoming and 1 other person
It is what is

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
whats the point of living as a 2/10 dog
You are not 2/10 but even if you were there are a lot of things to do in life besides sex.
Looksmaxxing is always an option too

• +1
Reactions: Romnel

believe me it could be worse you could be an acnecel 2/10 and have deviated septum like me

you aren't 2/10 though what the hell she's retarded you are definitely not 2/10 lol just lol
Native
Wizard
xD

Attachments

• 08e53ee8-0001-0004-0000-000000528726_w996_r1.77_fpx49.98_fpy33.34.jpg
    08e53ee8-0001-0004-0000-000000528726_w996_r1.77_fpx49.98_fpy33.34.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1
if you are genuinely going to rope @toth77 i am down to call on discord and talk you can PM if you want we can talk about PSL shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toth77 and Incoming

ur a 6.5-7/10 and im a 2/10 dog rat

I mean various women have different opinions on a guy. Same as many guys have different opinions on girls; I wouldn't kill myself over a rating thread.

You are not 2/10 but even if you were there are a lot of things to do in life besides sex.
Looksmaxxing is always an option too

if you are genuinely going to rope @toth77 i am down to call on discord and talk you can PM if you want we can talk about PSL shit
im not suicidal more like depressed i lost all my happiness rn and i feel like trahs im a 2/10 dog forever

Inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, CopeIsReal, Chadlitecel and 3 others
Chill
You arent 2/10
You just arent her type

Youre 5.5/10 on normie rating because of height and blue eyes halo

Chill
You arent 2/10
You just arent her type

you dont understand man, even if 1 girls finds you ugly there is no point in living
Chill
You arent 2/10
You just arent her type

im scared to even think about how many girls might find me 2/10 omfg

you dont understand man, even if 1 girls finds you ugly there is no point in living

im scared to even think about how many girls might find me 2/10 omfg
you should never trust ratings done by girls, these threads are just for lulz

• +1
Reactions: Elias
you should never trust ratings done by girls, these threads are just for lulz
no man theres no point in coping, she genuinely thought i was a 2/10

where is the ugly pizza eating curryfoid that destroyed toth, so that i may utterly nuke her shit recessed genetics

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
Bro dont kys because an ugly delusional whore rated you a 2/10 wtf She rated gl looking guys 3/10 etc dont believe her cmon dude

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and JackSparrow
Atleast you can produce dht

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Elias
where is the ugly pizza eating curryfoid that destroyed toth, so that i may utterly nuke her shit recessed genetics
Hypergamy has made all females think they’re stacy, no point in trying

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gargantuan, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming
Not a 2 bro

Become a girl first and devirginize the boys here

Let's do it together tbh
Listen to this while walking at night, or just lie on the floor and do it

A man of culture I see
I love this song

TROLLIN' TROLLIN' TROLLIN

If you're 16 and taking this so serious then you have deep underlying issues beyond looksmaxing and this forum in general. Speak to someone srs. You're not a 2/10 or w/e she rated you, but you also need to face realityand accept that you're not currently 8+ on the rating scale.

YOURE 16 BRO, who even knows what you're gonna look like in 6 years time, just be glad that you discovered this forum at such a young age whereas most of us didn't have such a privilege. But you also need to be careful because all this shit will kill you from the inside if you take it at face value.

dont fucking kill yourself u baboon.

• +1
Reactions: Jones
Not helping.....
I didn't mean to help. He will not kill himself like all the other faggots here who made countless threads about it not mentioning anyone in particular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200305-225626(1).png
    Screenshot_20200305-225626(1).png
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Ritalincel, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
go ER and don't forget to record it and shutout for looksmax.me.
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
If you are 16 you should probably mew. My face changed a lot from 16 to 18. Even if mewing/correct tongue posture doesn’t work you should still do it. Maybe it will make you feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 4671
Beauty is subjective tbh, thats why I take breaks from PSL sometimes because they over-inflate every slightly white feature to the moon and back. A normie is a normie, a chad is a chad but this shit will make you look at every white man like a chad

• +1
Beauty is subjective tbh, thats why I take breaks from PSL sometimes because they over-inflate every slightly white feature to the moon and back. A normie is a normie, a chad is a chad but this shit will make you look at every white man like a chad
Yeah these sites really make you think barrett and supermodels are the normal while they are 0.000001%

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
DONT DO IT BRO
D9E99BD2 8F0C 42B7 AC61 CCAC057FA7B6

• Love it
I had the same phase when I got rated a 3/10 on cuckit. Turns out it was just a really bad photo and I'm really..a 4 :incel:

You're obviously not a 2 jfl. It'll pass dw

• Love it
I had the same phase when I got rated a 3/10 on cuckit. Turns out it was just a really bad photo and I'm really..a 4 :incel:

You're obviously not a 2 jfl. It'll pass dw
Don’t be humble chad ur atleast a 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
  • +1
Don’t be humble chad ur atleast a 7.5
This girl that rated you, also rated jimson a 1, she obviously wants to believe that she deserves the top 1%

I didn't mean to help. He will not kill himself like all the other faggots here who made countless threads about it not mentioning anyone in particular

When did i make threads like this? :rage: