I might need this surgery. (CURVED DICKCELS GTFIH)

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Might need this surgery to fix my congenital penile curvature. My left corpus chamber is underdeveloped causing that side of my penis to be shorter and curving that direction which would require an implant on that shorter side. Will try stretching, maybe weighted stretching to strengthen and enlarge the weaker chamber as I've read that might help. But my cock is actually uncomfortable when erect because my left testicle is literally on top of it in certain positions. It's truly over.

Last edited:
dnrd my upwards curved BWC is a "G SPOT ANNIHILATOR"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy, Deleted member 30679 and User28823
dnrd my upwards curved BWC is a "G SPOT ANNIHILATOR"
the curve wouldnt bother me if it wasnt for the fact that its actually uncomfortable af when laying down ... need to see a doc asap but most are retarded when it comes to this condition

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
is your curved sideways like that?

theres a dude on r/measuredpenis with like a 9 inch s shaped cock

is your curved sideways like that?
it starts curving from under my testicles but the curve is not as bad as in the video
19ff03b62ce8e73d676717783d234685

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Ricky212
theres a dude on r/measuredpenis with like a 9 inch s shaped cock
yes a curve is normal, but mine is not. my corpus chamber is fucked up on the left

yes a curve is normal, but mine is not. my corporal chamber is fucked up on the left
how does the surgery work, i didnt watch the video but i assume it reduces length cause one of the sides is longer and they have to reduce that side

how does the surgery work, i didnt watch the video but i assume it reduces length cause one of the sides is longer and they have to reduce that side
in this case, its caused by plaque so they cut the plaque which lengthens the shorter side which retains size

in my case, i just realized i would actually need an implant in my left corpus chamber so that its the same size as the other chamber and symmetrical. any plaque restricting the short side would also have to be addressed

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
in this case, its caused by plaque so they cut the plaque which lengthens the shorter side which retains size

in my case, i just realized i would actually need an implant in my left corpus chamber so that its the same size as the other chamber and symmetrical. any plaque restricting the short side would also have to be addressed
wouldn't this have a massive effect on blood flow since if needs such a drastic correction like that 9 inch dude would be like almost 12 inches how would his body adapt to the extra 3 inches in blood flow

Curved upward is good

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and ZaC
wouldn't this have a massive effect on blood flow since if needs such a drastic correction like that 9 inch dude would be like almost 12 inches how would his body adapt to the extra 3 inches in blood flow
when u get the implant u have to self inflate ur penis.. brutal i know

the implant replaces the corpus spongy chamber where blood flows and the implant it attached to a device put under ur testicles that u can inflate, so u can get an erection on demand

tbh i'll prolly never get this surgery cuz of how brutal it is and hoping that stretching gets me decent results

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Wouldn't just changing sex positions be fine enough, or am I wrong? Risking your entire dick to change an angle seems crazy for hardly any insane change

Oh nvm read thread again, I'm just stupid sorry OP

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
can't even enjoy masturbation or sex, its over.

i would get surgery first before doing that
if surgery botches me tho, then there is truly no point living
going to try hanging/stretching first