I might not actually be 6'0 wtf

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
As most of you know, I was measured at the hospital at 6'0 (182.9cm). So I recently started a new job and there is a guy there who looked extremely tall, sp much that as soon as I saw him I asked him his height straight out (like an autist) and he said he was 187cm.

In my head i was like is he really only 4cm taller than me? To me he looked at least 193+. I'm pretty sure he was lying tho because he sort of chuckled when he said 187cm. Like he wanted me to question myself or smth.

So, i went home and measured my height with a spray can and a marker against the wall. It was 181.5cm WTF. I am only 5'11. But my hospital measurement said 183? What do i even claim now i'm so confused :feelswhy:

You are a hunch back grandpa now its over you hit the wall

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
There is not a big difference between 180 cm and 183 cm. It is not noticeable

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, socialcel and med
Haha manlet

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
'As most of you know'

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
There is not a big difference between 180 cm and 183 cm. It is not noticeable
True, what about 180 vs 187 and 183 vs187 shouldn't be a big diff either right so that guy must've been lying

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
As most of you know, I was measured at the hospital at 6'0 (182.9cm). So I recently started a new job and there is a guy there who looked extremely tall, sp much that as soon as I saw him I asked him his height straight out (like an autist) and he said he was 187cm.

In my head i was like is he really only 4cm taller than me? To me he looked at least 193+. I'm pretty sure he was lying tho because he sort of chuckled when he said 187cm. Like he wanted me to question myself or smth.

So, i went home and measured my height with a spray can and a marker against the wall. It was 181.5cm WTF. I am only 5'11. But my hospital measurement said 183? What do i even claim now i'm so confused :feelswhy:
Your spine compresses through the day you should measure yourself in the morning

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Deleted member 48689
measuring urself isnt accurate at all ur always gonna under measure urself the doctor is as acurate as ur gonna get

Ppl slightly taller than you or even your height can look taller to you because u can see their entire head but ur going based off of ur eye level so u can’t see the top of ur head