Leo
Sensetive young man
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 8,045
- Reputation
- 28,285
I WAS WAITING 45 MINUTES FOR THE PECK DECK AND IT STILL WASN'T FREE OMFGGGGGG
Fuck this shit honestly, I hate it either way and it puts stress on my body + costs money. Im just gonna be living chill asf and walk 20k or more steps a day while doing stretches and shit, fuck this muscle shit, I hate everyone and everything there.
Niggas be standing in a circle sucking eachothers dick while the other uses the machine, and right after the next pride parade group comes to use it. Or some stupid woman does 60 sets to mild discomfort with 10 minutes resting time with a vibrator up her pussy and scrolling tinder looking for naturally gifted muscle Chad who doesn't do shit
Fuck this shit honestly, I hate it either way and it puts stress on my body + costs money. Im just gonna be living chill asf and walk 20k or more steps a day while doing stretches and shit, fuck this muscle shit, I hate everyone and everything there.
Niggas be standing in a circle sucking eachothers dick while the other uses the machine, and right after the next pride parade group comes to use it. Or some stupid woman does 60 sets to mild discomfort with 10 minutes resting time with a vibrator up her pussy and scrolling tinder looking for naturally gifted muscle Chad who doesn't do shit