FoidHater676767
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2026
- Posts
- 24
- Reputation
- 6
I might rope because how fucking ugly am i. How the fuck can i ascend? I will do anything
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Larp. We know u aint ropinView attachment 5701951
I might rope because how fucking ugly am i. How the fuck can i ascend? I will do anything
Yeah i live in europe, the standards here are so big man. Mfs my age are 190 while i‘m 173But you don't look bad for an Indian?
Im guessing you live in the west then?
fairsView attachment 5701951
I might rope because how fucking ugly am i. How the fuck can i ascend? I will do anything
True. Average height in my country is 180cmYeah i live in europe, the standards here are so big man. Mfs my age are 190 while i‘m 173

Surgery will save uView attachment 5701951
I might rope because how fucking ugly am i. How the fuck can i ascend? I will do anything
Where you from dude?True. Average height in my country is 180cm![]()
Czech republicWhere you from dude?