I might turn to drugs

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
I should just turn to drugs it's over for me. Meth cocaine ketamine give it all to me I'll be a nitty for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, mizzy, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Amphetamines are so much fun. I would wake up, have a couple lines and be like 'ahhh life is actually worth living'. It was actually kinda beautiful, but it's easy to forget about the bad times. They can actually ruin your life. You need more over time and at some point it's not gonna work that well anymore. A lot of meth users sui because they can't get the effects. They become almost anhedonic. I'd strongly recommend staying away from meth, heroin, fentanyl, crack and bath salts. I've never taken those (except for smoking heroin once by accident).

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 26642
Amphetamines are so much fun. I would wake up, have a couple lines and be like 'ahhh life is actually worth living'. It was actually kinda beautiful, but it's easy to forget about the bad times. They can actually ruin your life. You need more over time and at some point it's not gonna work that well anymore. A lot of meth users sui because they can't get the effects. They become almost anhedonic. I'd strongly recommend staying away from meth, heroin, fentanyl, crack and bath salts. I've never taken those (except for smoking heroin once by accident).
What drugs specifically do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What drugs specifically do you recommend?
If you have reliable contacts which most people don't (junkies are typically unreliable) then amphetamine and ketamine (I haven't tried it but it sounds good). It's still dangerous though and you will probably become addicted.

I only do kratom now which is relatively mild. Doesn't force you to associate with criminals and is just less harmful overall. I like to take a beer on kratom sometimes even though it's liver toxic. It potentiates the effects by a lot. Grape fruit juice also potentiates it so I take that everytime. Now that's a "weak" drug and I still struggle with dependency and feeling shitty sometimes so it's not something to mess around with. It's always a risk so you have to decide if it's really worth it and always take tolerance breaks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 26642
I should just turn to drugs it's over for me. Meth cocaine ketamine give it all to me I'll be a nitty for life

Not worth ruining your life over. Just larp drugs. I used to smoke tetley in gum wrapper and make snaps :lul::lul::lul:

Not worth ruining your life over. Just larp drugs. I used to smoke tetley in gum wrapper and make snaps :lul::lul::lul:
My life is already ruined I may as well juice every drop of dopamine out of it

• Woah
Reactions: mizzy
try 1000mg if Benadryl and a flower of datura

If you have reliable contacts which most people don't (junkies are typically unreliable) then amphetamine and ketamine (I haven't tried it but it sounds good). It's still dangerous though and you will probably become addicted.

I only do kratom now which is relatively mild. Doesn't force you to associate with criminals and is just less harmful overall. I like to take a beer on kratom sometimes even though it's liver toxic. It potentiates the effects by a lot. Grape fruit juice also potentiates it so I take that everytime. Now that's a "weak" drug and I still struggle with dependency and feeling shitty sometimes so it's not something to mess around with. It's always a risk so you have to decide if it's really worth it and always take tolerance breaks.
nigga recommending to take beer grape fruit juice and kratom cmon now bro
we’re incels
we need meth
big boy drugs to make the pain go away
and also meth cause an early death, even better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124