I might've found the solution for occiputcels

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
yes, i know, this is a video by mike mew. but it doesn't matter if you "believe" in mewing or not, this is not really connected to it. the point is, you need to increase the muscle tone of your tongue, this is merely a method:

the muscle which is the tongue is connected all throughout the neck. from my own experience, using the tongue for harder tasks (such as what is described in mike's video) for a certain amount of time leads to soreness of the muscle right at the back of your head, where the occiput is. so by building up the tongue you're also building up that muscle, thus increasing it's size and making your occiput look better. try it for yourself until you feel some soreness, it only takes a few minutes. and if you don't believe me, let me do this. i'll report back with results when it's worth reporting back.

I just realized this sounds a bit like broscience. I apologize, I should've done a bit more research. Doesn't change that it most likely works though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, goat2x, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
DNA

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you will be DOMINATED by my top tier occiput
The rock vs brock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, goat2x, 000 and 2 others
another thing that supports this which just came to my mind: long before thinking about this topic i have noticed that teenagers at around 14-15 seem to have very protruding occiputs. well this is why, their muscles haven't fully developed yet, they are to still get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2227
you guys are some real looksmaxxers letting this thread die

Unrelated but who's the guy in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
i can already clearly feel a difference, i am indeed looksmaxxing

yes, i know, this is a video by mike mew. but it doesn't matter if you "believe" in mewing or not, this is not really connected to it. the point is, you need to increase the muscle tone of your tongue, this is merely a method:

the muscle which is the tongue is connected all throughout the neck. from my own experience, using the tongue for harder tasks (such as what is described in mike's video) for a certain amount of time leads to soreness of the muscle right at the back of your head, where the occiput is. so by building up the tongue you're also building up that muscle, thus increasing it's size and making your occiput look better. try it for yourself until you feel some soreness, it only takes a few minutes. and if you don't believe me, let me do this. i'll report back with results when it's worth reporting back.

I just realized this sounds a bit like broscience. I apologize, I should've done a bit more research. Doesn't change that it most likely works though.

I think it is mostly due to forward head posture.All the guys i have seen with forward head postures usually have prominent bulges behind heads and weak necks which is why they are looking like nerds.I am not sure if fixing posture can give you more thicker neck but it can reduce bone slightly by stretching the skin.

I think it is mostly due to forward head posture.All the guys i have seen with forward head postures usually have prominent bulges behind heads and weak necks which is why they are looking like nerds.I am not sure if fixing posture can give you more thicker neck but it can reduce bone slightly by stretching the skin.
yea having bad neck posture can definitely add to the problem, but there's still a lot of people with good neck posture and protruding occiputs.

yea having bad neck posture can definitely add to the problem, but there's still a lot of people with good neck posture and protruding occiputs.
I am not really sure,maybe it is connected to sleeping position idk,it is not a part of a face but it can really make insecurities especially when someone is looking to a side profile of person that has it,like in my case.I'm looking to hide it as much as i can.

I am not really sure,maybe it is connected to sleeping position idk,it is not a part of a face but it can really make insecurities especially when someone is looking to a side profile of person that has it,like in my case.I'm looking to hide it as much as i can.
no, the problem is the neck muscle right below the occiput, that's the whole point of this thread. with our ancestors it was natural for that muscle to be much stronger than it generally is today, because they used their tongue much more.

no, the problem is the neck muscle right below the occiput, that's the whole point of this thread. with our ancestors it was natural for that muscle to be much stronger than it generally is today, because they used their tongue much more.
Agree with you.But i have seen some individuals with very long occiputs.They can't probably fix it even with neck training.Our ancestors would laugh at this.

Agree with you.But i have seen some individuals with very long occiputs.They can't probably fix it even with neck training.Our ancestors would laugh at this.
idk about that but either way this surely would help them. i can already feel the difference not just in how my occipital area looks but also in how my neck functions. it can move my head around much more easily and it feels lighter. this will probably also lead to much less neck pain since the muscle is much stronger.
wtf are you huh?ing at? @BalkanPig

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Do you see any noticeable difference by now?

Do you see any noticeable difference by now?
Definitely, but it's not just because of the tongue chewing, that's a rather small part. head posture is also somewhat of a factor

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

Give an example of a great one and a bad one. DOnt know which one I am.

Definitely, but it's not just because of the tongue chewing, that's a rather small part. head posture is also somewhat of a factor
Yeah true, head posture did a lot for me, but I still have way to go

Doesn't ur hair cover it anways man.

i unironically DNA occiput mog him.
i have all high prenatal T traits, but still won't get me laid tho
What adult traits are from high prenatal t?

Yeah, a ton
chewing unironically makes the bone at the back of the head grow where the muscle attachment is. as that bone grows, the muscle attachment gets lower and closer to the root of the neck and because of that the neck muscle gets thicker. kinda hard to explain, but i think that's the big factor that determines your occiput.

• Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner