i misdosed some medication

OP, say the drug and how much you overdosed
i thijnk it was for my cough and i accidentally read the label wromg like basically i ended up taking 4x what i was supposed too

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
After calling the ambulance of course, this nigga would be telling us this shit while not calling ambulance 🤣
bro you know healthcare im america. isnt that great

• JFL
After calling the ambulance of course, this nigga would be telling us this shit while not calling ambulance 🤣
foid at call center is prolly a diversity hire.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i thijnk it was for my cough and i accidentally read the label wromg like basically i ended up taking 4x what i was supposed too
bruh call an ambulance instead of posting here

• JFL
BRO FUCKING POPEYES SHOWED UP THE NIGGA FROM. THE CORNEL SANDERS OS IN MY ROOM
okay. might want to accept jesus into your heart tbh. lord and saviour type shit

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
BRO FUCKING POPEYES SHOWED UP THE NIGGA FROM. THE CORNEL SANDERS OS IN MY ROOM
You overdosed on dxm, in higher doses, it causes mania or hallucinations, extreme irritation, etc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
holy shit bro what do i do
Tell them, you drank too much caugh medicine and now you have trouble breathing and started hallucinating

Tell the foid to give you other operator if she is useless

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, chudlite and glizzygnasher68
Did you call?

• +1
Tell them, you drank too much caugh medicine and now you have trouble breathing and started hallucinating

Tell the foid to give you other operator if she is useless
yoooo chico yoooo jordan

im probably not even going to die and just fuck up my liver lowkey

not yet cuz im confidant j will survive i have been crafted from the nietzschean metal
Call, better safe than sorry, and do it now

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and glizzygnasher68
hey id never seen you before how u doing, i joined back in may id never seen u before did you just return recently
Call now, we will talk later, after you are good

Call now, we will talk later, after you are good
org is such a nice community sometimes my heart feels fuzzy, you guys are my brothers coming ll calll

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and glizzygnasher68
org is such a nice community sometimes my heart feels fuzzy, you guys are my brothers coming ll calll
Yeah, we care about you, so get better and call 👍

• +1

Attachments

• BF64D8C8-3636-48DB-93EF-FA81490F2274.jpeg
    BF64D8C8-3636-48DB-93EF-FA81490F2274.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
no bro i thought it was 30mg per 20ml i ended up takiimg these all
good luck then, definitely call an ambulance, pretend to be a foid being raped or something if you have to. i gotta go to bed now but ima check back here tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
good luck then, definitely call an ambulance, pretend to be a foid being raped or something if you have to. i gotta go to bed now but ima check back here tomorrow
thanks bro i will survive as the nietzschean man

• +1
How do you do?

• +1
hey bro im fine just thanks for checking im fine but i still dont feel like my body belongs to me for some odd reason
Hallucinogenics can create dissociative feeling, feeling like you either are not a part of your body, not in your body, etc

• +1
Hallucinogenics can create dissociative feeling, feeling like you either are not a part of your body, not in your body, etc
thats scary dude but thats exactly how i feel

thats scary dude but thats exactly how i feel
It should wear off as the drug does, you can have some feelings of dissociation for some time aftrrwards,but it should get to normal in few days time

• +1
It should wear off as the drug does, you can have some feelings of dissociation for some time aftrrwards,but it should get to normal in few days time
bro im never taking this shit again🤬🤬🤬DAYS?????

bro im never taking this shit again🤬🤬🤬DAYS?????
It can end as soon as the drug, or there can be effects for some time after... Who knows, everyone can have different reaction

• +1
It can end as soon as the drug, or there can be effects for some time after... Who knows, everyone can have different reaction
willl i be fine after this bro yes or no i i toook 1900 mg