I miss being a grey

holybrutal

holybrutal

15 yo
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
639
Reputation
709
I miss those good moments i spent being a grey, life wasnt so brutal back then and i wasnt into the bpmaxxing pill rabbit hole, now i am a certified looksmaxer. I remember when i used to lurk in 2018 (Best org era imo) but i decided to join this year because i thought that it was the appropiate time.
 
I miss those good moments i spent being a grey, life wasnt so brutal back then and i wasnt into the bpmaxxing pill rabbit hole, now i am a certified looksmaxer. I remember when i used to lurk in 2018 (Best org era imo) but i decided to join this year because i thought that it was the appropiate time.
Same it was 3 weeks ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
I miss those good moments i spent being a grey, life wasnt so brutal back then and i wasnt into the bpmaxxing pill rabbit hole, now i am a certified looksmaxer. I remember when i used to lurk in 2018 (Best org era imo) but i decided to join this year because i thought that it was the appropiate time.
nigha this was 1 hour ago💔😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
15 yo
Joined Aug 24, 2026
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread I miss being a grey
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and holybrutal

Similar threads

Golf222
Replies
10
Views
72
Golf222
Golf222
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
6
Views
36
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
isis_Bleach
Replies
35
Views
190
Vannx
Vannx
peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
77
rawhoney8
rawhoney8
incomplete
Replies
5
Views
48
dimocel
dimocel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top