I miss being a kid so badly

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
27AEE669 3348 4497 869E B89190C3C48B

Im on the right. People said I’d grow up to be a model. Now I’m a fucking recessed incel. I feel Ike I need to win the lottery and get lefort 3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 17791
Fuck my life girls hit on me. Parents complimented me. I was well liked despite being an aspie going through parents divorce

Yes. I was such a cutie-pie - I remember when I forced my younger half-cousin to keep turning her head so she could kiss my cute lips. We were naked and cuddling on her bed, facing a window.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and mug
Yes. I was such a cutie-pie - I remember when I forced my younger half-cousin to keep turning her head so she could kiss my cute lips. We were naked and cuddling on her bed, facing a window.

I resembled her grandmother a bit, solidifying my authority.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
This is the only time I’ve seen you post something that’s not about Shannon and it’s this. Well when I was 7 I asked a girl to see her private and she showed me. I was a cute kid. Man I miss being innocent and not ugly.

Grow up, the reaper is coming

• JFL
Reactions: mug
27aee669-3348-4497-869e-b89190c3c48b-jpeg.1750561

Im on the right. People said I’d grow up to be a model. Now I’m a fucking recessed incel. I feel Ike I need to win the lottery and get lefort 3
And where's that little kid now, what happened to him?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
And where's that little kid now, what happened to him?
No clue man. He probably mogs me now. But I looked better as a kid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Fuck same bro. Fucking miss the 00s and early 10s. Nothing beats childhood innocence

• +1
What do you mean, wasn't that you?
The kid on the right is me. What happened to him is he got recessed and now lives a shitty life with no intimacy

• +1
Being a kid mogs. My childhood were the best years of my life. I can never go back to them. :feelswah:

• +1
what do you look like right now? post a pic

I've looked like shit since day one looking back tbh

• +1
The kid on the right is me. What happened to him is he got recessed and now lives a shitty life with no intimacy
But why, I mean can't you go back like you were before?

• +1
But why, I mean can't you go back like you were before?
Im ugly now man.

I look objectively bad except in certain angles lighting etc and even then I look subpar. As a kid I actually had a wide palate too wtf im an mse cel

• +1
The thought that I will never ever feel such intense joy like I felt as a kid is driving me insane. Whats the point of living honestly if each year is worse than the previous? Ropemaxxing is high IQ af