I miss being obsessed with something.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Everything else becomes unimportant, nothing can distract you from your goal, your ambition, your obsession.

You become restless and relentless to achieve sucess in it. You work non-stop on it. Even when you go and take a shit, you try to do it as fast as possible because you want to get back to business.

Dopamine flows through you non-stop as you achieve minor goals towards your main obsession. Adrenaline is high, hormone levels are optimal.

God I miss this so much. I mostly had it with video-game achievements in my past, but I've had it with a couple IRL things aswell.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Tobias Fünke, infini and 13 others
Being in the flow beats any other wordly pleasure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Being in the flow beats any other wordly pleasure
I wouldn't even mind working 50-70 hours/week if it could be largely in that enjoyable flow and working towards something rewarding. Like having your own business, not making someone else rich through normal employment.

Normal studying/working feels like constantly fighting yourself. You are uninterested/bored, but you HAVE TO pay attention. You want to be somewhere else. You don't believe in what you are doing.

Finding something you love doing is the key to happiness tbh. Even if it's just a 'hobby out of control' that doesn't have true financial success potential.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 23558
I have some obsessions. They keep me happy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
tell me more, friend
Obsessed with collecting. I collect a lot. I love to collect records, figures, etc. all my money goes on it. I try to find rarities and it keeps me happy tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Tobias Fünke, GetShrekt and 2 others
Obsessed with collecting. I collect a lot. I love to collect records, figures, etc. all my money goes on it. I try to find rarities and it keeps me happy tbh
Collecting stuff is cool. Anything that focusses your mind and makes you extremely interested in something is very healthy tbh.

Obsessions are healthy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Collecting stuff is cool. Anything that focusses your mind and makes you extremely interested in something is very healthy tbh.

Obsessions are healthy.
Except for oneitis obsession. Most cucked degen and useless.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Obsessions are healthy.
What are your obsessions?

I might start toy-making soon. Or at least painting toys with a cool paint job and selling them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
You have to be good at something to do that. If you suck then the motivation soon dies. Just accept mediocrity, incel.

• Ugh..
I enjoy my job tbh. I work with very funny, kind people and doing something I enjoy. (Cooking)

Pray to god for forgiveness for your sins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Due to my assburgers my obsessions is everything that occupies my time and thoughts

Theology, poetry, pokemon showdown currently. Used to be obsessed with maths and physics but got bored. History is also an obsession but is currently on hold.

Obsessions are healthy.
Been collecting as far back as when I can remember.

I'm obsessed atm with finishing certain projects on this site and revisiting my uni files and what I have on tab currently but I need the energy to finish things faster because of my age, time goes against me or anyone when researchmaxxing/ interests just only keep expanding and desperately need to finish. This may be due to attention, autism, age, all and more? You both likely know about my expensive and refined collection. Just had both my new expensive skincare, coffee and og pressings of the first two Grand Belial's Key albums on vinyl.

Theology, poetry, pokemon showdown currently. Used to be obsessed with maths and physics but got bored. History is also an obsession but is currently on hold.
Came back to this from searching Pokémon Showdown to see if there any players around lol. Been recently trying the current Randoms format.

Can’t you easily solve this by drugmaxxing with some amph? It can make you obsessed with just about anything you choose

• Love it