Just spent £1,000 ($1445) on skincare. Lmao at the recent poorcel threads before writing this. And more...

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Skincare, Hair and bodycare.

And that's not including Teethcare, diet, ongoing Teeth post-trauma recovery surgery, or red-light :feelshmm:.
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

To all the naysayers and advisers :soy:
@biscotti @MaestheticMasco @vonPsl @Ekil73_YT @xean @Wishful (lmao) @Reconstitution @mecha72 @MadTwatter @Ken
lets see if it helps.

The complete order button was heavier than most of the pencils you push daily. If successful, this is the dawn of a new routine.

Oh in other news:
@pessimistic (loving the new avi)
@slayer69
@Xangsane (hating the new avi)
@Brus Wane (Was it you who said you listen to metal? Anyway..)

I've finally after searching all year found a dealer for selling me all original pressing mint copies of Grand Belial's Key - Mocking The Philanthropist AND Judeobeast Assassination soy as well as Opeth - :blackpill:water Park and OG misprint of Dark Tranquility - The Gallery. And that's another bill of the same amount.

Soundtrack for the occasion:

tumblr_ms60pbRz301s5u3lfo1_250.gifv

Let's fucking goo

Yolo

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Xangsane
I don't know what you spent all that money for

but Good luck

• +1
Reactions: infini
Last edited:

And that's not including Teethcare, diet, ongoing Teeth post-trauma recovery surgery, or red-light :feelshmm:.

@biscotti @MaestheticMasco @vonPsl @Ekil73_YT @xean @Wishful (lmao) @Reconstitution @mecha72 @MadTwatter @Ken
lets see if it helps.

The complete order button was heavier than most of the pencils you push daily. If successful, this is the dawn of a new routine.

Oh in other news:
@slayer69

I've finally after searching all year found a dealer for selling me all original pressing mint copies of Grand Belial's Key - Mocking The Philanthropist AND Judeobeast Assassination soy as well as Opeth - :blackpill:water Park and OG misprint of Dark Tranquility - The Gallery. And that's another bill of the same amount.

Let's fucking goo

Yolo

Did you buy any GHK-cu or Syn-coll?

• Hmm...
chad rubs stacy pussy juices on his face everynight without washing his face even once and still has this skin quality

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Kasanova, Deleted member 26859 and 4 others
Did you buy any GHK-cu or Syn-coll?
Grand Belial's Key.
Maybe but when they're high-class they're going to auto-feature multitides of the autistic stuff.

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
Lmao retard even if u have money to shit out. Spend it on getting perfect bone structure rather than baby smooth faggot skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, Arditi, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Lmao retard even if u have money to shit out. Spend it on getting perfect bone structure rather than baby smooth faggot skin
Working on that too son. Any suggestions on what exactly then feel free to share.

Got negatives to neutralise, then positives to increase.

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
Just get a good bone structure with money bro

Working on that too son. Any suggestions on what exactly then feel free to share.

Got negatives to neutralise, then positives to increase.
Idk what u look like obv but make sure ur jaw is the best it can look for ur face and then look into ur cheekbones area, then nose, then forehead/temples

• JFL
Just get a good bone structure with money bro
That's you in the pfp right? Shouldn't be an issue to ascend with surgery for you my man!

• +1
True but none would fit my face I'm too ogre

Insane psl booster for subhumans though.
Glad I was born with a small jaw then

• JFL
Reactions: infini and Gaygymmaxx
Your logic is hurting my brain
Theoretically I can get a way better jaw now than if I had a naturally big one. I can get a prefect V shaped jaw that won’t be affected by bloat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Gaygymmaxx
Theoretically I can get a way better jaw now than if I had a naturally big one. I can get a prefect V shaped jaw that won’t be affected by bloat
Fuark mirin perseverance and mindset 👺

• Love it
Idk what u look like obv but make sure ur jaw is the best it can look for ur face and then look into ur cheekbones area, then nose, then forehead/temples
You too. No idea for you jfl. Jaw already cuts, like I see NOBODY whenever I go out that has anything close. I want to make my potential ex shit herself into self-harm when I have done maxxing and this is potentially the start.
yeah i read it as soon as u tagged me and im a fast reader
Fuark. Mirin' do you skim the irrelevant shit or manage capturing it all at lightspeed?
That's you in the pfp right? Shouldn't be an issue to ascend with surgery for you my man!
they gonna disolve and make you look like a zombie with time
Talk about your hopes and dreams in another thread. Keep reality seperate from your fantasises.

Just like a foid
IMG 0071
IMG 0181
Get mogged. And I'm only getting started.
I make women jealous whenever I go out, you dolt.
Already have that.

Last edited:
Fuark. Mirin' do you skim the irrelevant shit or manage capturing it all at lightspeed?
i read every word
im pretty fast

• Woah

lets see if it helps.

Oh in other news:
@slayer69

Let's fucking goo

Yolo

F401DFD5 87DD 48C2 9C5C BA6596D92F72

• JFL
Maybe £200 is enough for 6 months

Maybe £200 is enough for 6 months
Are you sure? Already tried at around that time span for the Ordinary shit. Wonder how this local-organic farm, endorsed by royal family personal estate tier will go...

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Are you sure? Already tried at around that time span for the Ordinary shit. Wonder how this local-organic farm, endorsed by royal family personal estate tier will go...
Yes most people spend way less than that

Yes most people spend way less than that
I've got about 106 albums on vinyl (mainly bar some cds) and it's worth $20000. Is this normal doctor? This is a place where people to cut themselves in half in Turkey or India for a third of the price elsewhere.

Tatoo chain and gym

• Hmm...
Tatoo chain and gym
Tattoo depends on RAF and Modelling standards.
Chain, was looking into vertebrae styles in order to attach to my Megalodon tooth.
Gym already did 7 months straight last year, 11%bf, 5"11, 81kg (!!), looking for a new thing, maybe Abercrombie or Autismmaxxing. Might start cucking the guys girl I see there?... Tongkat Ali?
More than foids do and he's not buying makeup
Everything Chads do is more then foids.

Glad I was born with a small jaw then
That's a first here, lmao

Oh, and this is not even including supplement maxxing.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Flexing Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

Last edited:
Nt and low inhib

• Woah
Mirin hard, nice to see someone taking steps to seriously looksmax :love:

• +1
If you can afford it, it's fine I guess.

Mirin hard, nice to see someone taking steps to seriously looksmax :love:
If you can afford it, it's fine I guess.
That's a nice colour you got going for your name. Probably the first in me saying this.

I'm borderline oldcel with time not on my side.

Cause I've come from a trauma background with nothing else to lose. Kills high-inhib procrastination by putting matters like fixing my fish broken teeth first, let alone whitening them. For starters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Alexanderr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back