I miss chad life.

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
Venting because I miss being a Chad back when mask fishing was a thing and I had stacies flirting with me left and right. One would give me compliments almost every class and I would not do anything because I was scared and hated myself.

I hated myself because I was actually a frauding subhuman-LTN (depends on when). I literally had girls lose their obsessions for me once I took my mask off and this stacy-stacylite who would speak to me every PE class never spoke to me again after seeing my face.

I still miss being chad, even though my life is unironically better because the pressure that I got from the attention was unbearable.

I'm now an incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, EggKing, sudanguy and 8 others
Bump...

Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO

Venting because I miss being a Chad back when mask fishing was a thing and I had stacies flirting with me left and right. One would give me compliments almost every class and I would not do anything because I was scared and hated myself.

I hated myself because I was actually a frauding subhuman-LTN (depends on when). I literally had girls lose their obsessions for me once I took my mask off and this stacy-stacylite who would speak to me every PE class never spoke to me again after seeing my face.

I still miss being chad, even though my life is unironically better because the pressure that I got from the attention was unbearable.

I'm now an incel.
Bump

Ok pre-Chad

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
thats what happens when u have alright eye area and bad lower third man happened to me too lol thats how i got my first "gf" without even taking ma fucking mask off

What’s your pheno/looks like?

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AT WORK EVERYONE TOLD ME "BRO YOU LOOK LIKE SEAN O'PRY" "BRO YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT MALE MODELING"

HAD 100S OF JBS BEGGING TO TAKE A RIDE IN MY AUDI

NOW I ONLY HAVE 50 JBS A WEEK MESSAGING ME

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

I'm now an incel.
:feelsrope:

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AT WORK EVERYONE TOLD ME "BRO YOU LOOK LIKE SEAN O'PRY" "BRO YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT MALE MODELING"

HAD 100S OF JBS BEGGING TO TAKE A RIDE IN MY AUDI

NOW I ONLY HAVE 50 JBS A WEEK MESSAGING ME

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
could've just said dnrd

My pheno is med and I'm an MTN. Why?
Ah it’s funny I had the same issue.

I am Med with a good eye area and striking curly hair so during covid I was unstoppable. Then everyone saw my non Caucasian facial bones and lack of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Ah it’s funny I had the same issue.

I am Med with a good eye area and striking curly hair so during covid I was unstoppable. Then everyone saw my non Caucasian facial bones and lack of forward growth
Nah for me people just saw my subhuman self and my lack of bones. I was actually so severely ugly that the lady taking my school id picture looked visibly sad when taking my picture and started consoling me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49008

I'm now an incel.
SAME BRO

• Love it
Reactions: lebesgue
Most brutal experiences?
nah they were still cool with after i took the mask off, no brutal expirences tbh, but the mask fishing was OP back in 2020 and 2021