I miss @jm10

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I hope you are ok @jm10 . Feel free to come back any time. Don't rope brother.
Saces me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 2205, RAITEIII and 3 others
@blackopstruecel

I miss him too. But I respect his decision to leave and better his mental health.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel, Pietrosiek and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Blackout.xl
1582869253448.png
s

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
By better his mental health he means cope and blue pill you can’t escape blackpill man you will never think the same again
Tbh there's a reason why we cope bro. It's an effective strategy to continue living even though deep down we know life is shit.
Second thing is many take it too far and start creating artificial blackpills because they are addicted to the blackpill. This becomes a vicious cycle.
Its frustrating because shit like redpill bluepills you on looks but creates a better mentality. But this blackpills you on looks (correctly) but creates a shit mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tbh there's a reason why we cope bro. It's an effective strategy to continue living even though deep down we know life is shit.
Second thing is many take it too far and start creating artificial blackpills because they are addicted to the blackpill. This becomes a vicious cycle.
Its frustrating because shit like redpill bluepills you on looks but creates a better mentality. But this blackpills you on looks (correctly) but creates a shit mentality.
I honestly don't think the blackpill will necessarily make you have a shitty mentality.

I myself am way better in the sense that I have such a profound understanding of everything that literally nothing could surprise me, and to this day the only thing able to penetrate that thick skin is stuff like 9-10 inches lol.

I mean it's not like you'll unlearn what u know, you shouldn't either. Just fucking looksmax.

I honestly don't think the blackpill will necessarily make you have a shitty mentality.

I myself am way better in the sense that I have such a profound understanding of everything that literally nothing could surprise me, and to this day the only thing able to penetrate that thick skin is stuff like 9-10 inches lol.

I mean it's not like you'll unlearn what u know, you shouldn't either. Just fucking looksmax.
I think for most it worsens your mentality tbh. Maybe not to the point of having a shit mentality, but definitely makes the mentality worse. Maybe some do have a better mentality after though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Ritalincel and RAITEIII
I think for most it worsens your mentality tbh. Maybe not to the point of having a shit mentality, but definitely makes the mentality worse. Maybe some do have a better mentality after though.
Hhhh well, I'm definitely not the person with the best mentality lol but if I can looksmax something I don't see a reason to be so depressed about it tbh.

The hardest part for me was realizing how unfair life is. I have always believed in the normie version of "life is unfair", like how some people were born into wealth or something but the blackpill version of "life is unfair" is brutal. Realizing how your genetics=your Life outcome and how a few mm of bone structure will keep you from living life to the fullest is just too demotivating.

• +1
The hardest part for me was realizing how unfair life is. I have always believed in the normie version of "life is unfair", like how some people were born into wealth or something but the blackpill version of "life is unfair" is brutal. Realizing how your genetics=your Life outcome and how a few mm of bone structure will keep you from living life to the fullest is just too demotivating.
Yes it can be very dehabilitating.
For me the version of this that hits the hardest is the realization that life isn't really about your inner qualities at all and if you simply looked different your whole life would have been much better from the very start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
If you’re incel yeah but once you ascend, blackpill is the best way to think

• +1
If you’re incel yeah but once you ascend, blackpill is the best way to think
The blackpill is worst if you're in the average range. If you're incel, it can be very liberating, because you realize you never had a chance to begin with and its not your fault the way your life turned out. It basically gives you permission to rot by freeing you from the belief that life is justified.
If you're Chad, yeah its the best way to think. But you don't need to think that way, because being bluepilled works.
If you're in like the 3.5 to 6 PSL range though its torturous.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The blackpill is worst if you're in the average range. If you're incel, it can be very liberating, because you realize you never had a chance to begin with and its not your fault the way your life turned out. It basically gives you permission to rot by freeing you from the belief that life is justified.
If you're Chad, yeah its the best way to think. But you don't need to think that way, because being bluepilled works.
If you're in like the 3.5 to 6 PSL range though its torturous.
Yeah I’m 5 PSL (eye area saved me hard) with 24% body fat (Rated by golden) tbh I’d exclude 6 PSL, 6 PSL is average model tier and 7-8 psl is supermodel tier

• +1
Yeah I’m 5 PSL (eye area saved me hard) with 24% body fat (Rated by golden) tbh I’d exclude 6 PSL, 6 PSL is average model tier and 7-8 psl is supermodel tier
Eye area saved me too.