I miss Lookism so much man

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
It's just not the same trying to chill out on here.

Too many uptight ego controlled faggots constantly trying to either act edgy or score oneupmanship points on fellow man.

Bitches an entire product of today's egocentric society.

Lookism was higher IQ and people were not fantasists and with this weird JB obsession.

If you were from Lookism post in this thread, I am gonna look at hosting Lookism 2.0. Do we know who the web-designer was?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, WishYouWereNT, BigJimsWornOutTires and 16 others
Can't relate with that

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 4946, justinzayn and 12 others
You made same thread a few days ago bro, lookism was shit and dead imo.

No I didn't lol. False memories.

Nah it wasn't. It had better discussion. Less is more. This has a lot of shit, but it's all for dopamine hits off meaningless shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Ken and ✿👍col
Sorta wish it re-appeared not because I missed its users but because there was ultimately still a lot of valuable content garnered over years posted on there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, FailedNormieManlet, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Sorta wish it re-appeared not because I missed its users but because there was ultimately still a lot of valuable content garnered over years posted on there.

That too.

Really pathetic what the owner chose to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16453 and Ken
That too.

Really pathetic what the owner chose to do.

I agree

I think it was just hosted on XenForo

I was going to pay GoDaddy a consulting fee to contact Coordinate and offer $10,000 for it so we could have it back

Lookism.com can be bought for $5,000 and I could just recreate the exact site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17174, Patient A and 2 others
I agree

I think it was just hosted on XenForo

I was going to pay GoDaddy a consulting fee to contact Coordinate and offer $10,000 for it so we could have it back

Lookism.com can be bought for $5,000 and I could just recreate the exact site

I mean if you got the capital, I got the means to charismatically get all the boys back together.

That would be sick!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
To me it seemed like a graveyard. I joined lookism a year and a half ago, and was able to make 20 Alts :ogre: I made one thread where I was arguing with my own alts:lul:

Oh so it's been you all along LMAO.

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
2017 lookism was peak PSL

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17174 and 4 others
i still remember the flame wars between that dude with a green eyed nafri in his avi and some other mentally ill fuck

Funny GIF

brb shedding a nostalgic tear

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and MakinItHappenReturn
I only joined mid 2020. I missed the golden years.
it was higher iq imo even though it was chaotic as fuck.
there was no coping, just 100% facts.
the looksmaxing guide in there was amazing too and covered a lot of things in detail without going into pure autism like making lists of a billion obscure supplements that dont do shit. easily applicable looksmaxing theory that could boost you up a lot. surgery information was straightforward too.

tbh i think modern PSL has been ruined by the massive influx of indians and third worlders. seeing a lot of those on right wing / self improvement twitter too jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 14781, MogTheMogger and 8 others
the looksmaxing guide in there was amazing too and covered a lot of things in detail without going into pure autism like making lists of a billion obscure supplements that dont do shit. easily applicable looksmaxing theory that could boost you up a lot. surgery information was straightforward too.

tbh i think modern PSL has been ruined by the massive influx of indians and third worlders. seeing a lot of those on right wing / self improvement twitter too jfl.

Only found out about it after it shut down and got pissed at the loss of so many possible high IQ posts.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

Couldn't agree more with that second paragraph. They've made everything into a cliche now.

That based wavelength has gone.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Paroxysm
Couldn't agree more with that second paragraph. They've made everything into a cliche now.

That based wavelength has gone.
when i was a preadolescent internet user in like 2009, i was thinking how cool it might be that one day the internet will be widespread and accessible enough so that even people in disadvantaged third world countries would begin commonly using it.

boy if only i knew wtf it was going to be like lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Hero of the Imperium, alriodai and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 15577 and AscendingHero
Lookism.net was fucking terrible. Average user there read and wrote on a 4th grade level. Also, these forums have always been third world.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
It's just not the same trying to chill out on here.

Too many uptight ego controlled faggots constantly trying to either act edgy or score oneupmanship points on fellow man.

Bitches an entire product of today's egocentric society.

Lookism was higher IQ and people were not fantasists and with this weird JB obsession.

If you were from Lookism post in this thread, I am gonna look at hosting Lookism 2.0. Do we know who the web-designer was?
THANK YOU.

GUYS. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS "JB" BULLSHIT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and 1 other person
He had no choice he forced my hand Ravi. Don't forget I have friends in high places.
Bring Lookism back u damn nigger:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and AscendingHero
I miss new posters threads and all the other valuable information that was lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15260
I miss new posters threads and all the other valuable information that was lost.
@Gestapo plss man plss

The end of an era
De6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f

I mean if you got the capital, I got the means to charismatically get all the boys back together.

That would be sick!

I was going to make

PersonalityDoesntExist.com

Then we could just run it and have it be like Lookism was - hardly no moderation and i’d set it up all the same with the same reacts and gif’s etc

How does the name sound?

I was going to make

PersonalityDoesntExist.com

Then we could just run it and have it be like Lookism was - hardly no moderation and i’d set it up all the same with the same reacts and gif’s etc

How does the name sound?
Someone bribe gestapo whatever much money he needs, we NEED lookism back.

At least find a way to recover the lost information and godly threads, which was the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 15260
Someone bribe gestapo whatever much money he needs, we NEED lookism back.

At least find a way to recover the lost information and godly threads, which was the most important thing.
I mean there’s no way for us to get it back

He won’t revive the domain name

He doesn’t even talk to anyone

But we could just make a site exactly like it

• +1
Reactions: realrob
yea bro I miss lookism so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 15260
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Pay me and I'll set up lookism 2.0 for u an teach you how to run it. You can be the admin and everything, make profits etc. Ive been the web admin of like 5 forums in my time (non looks related). I don't want my name on anything so you'll get full rights

• Woah
Pay me and I'll set up lookism 2.0 for u an teach you how to run it. You can be the admin and everything, make profits etc. Ive been the web admin of like 5 forums in my time (non looks related). I don't want my name on anything so you'll get full rights
How much would you charge us?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Ngl I miss early to mid 2021 looksmax

How much would you charge us?
750 usd via crypto and I could set it up in just a few days with the same reacts system and layout as lookism, but I would direct whoever is in charge how to buy the domain and hosting (it should be cheap)

• +1
I miss Preference and his Tren and incest so much
I BADLY miss RealRob
I actually miss Crisick in a way
I miss all the UK dudes ranting about the UK
I miss Whalesareblue threads (ik ur here)
I miss New Poster
I miss how everyone was tight even though some hated each other
I miss the Tom and Jerry GIFS
I miss quemirasman
I miss all the information from years past from all the users that were there especially

I also miss @Scammer ik he’s here n shit but not really like on lookism. I miss making a thread or him making one and we would instantly agree w each other
it’s in common to really get along w someone you have never even met

This site just doesn’t have that energy, and that zest and that connection

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260, Ken and AscendingHero
Also everyone on lookism has klonopin for some reason. Everyone on lookism had benzos (myself included) ídek how

• JFL
what even happened to the site

why did lookism close down?

Thank god that toxic incel hellhole shut down, I can’t wait till this racist place gets yeeted too

I miss the legendary autism of Undisputed

949F9671 1C30 4318 BD34 D1F9BD6D97AD

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
No I didn't lol. False memories.

Nah it wasn't. It had better discussion. Less is more. This has a lot of shit, but it's all for dopamine hits off meaningless shit.
As a lurker in lookism I can confirm lookism was better

i was from lookism too but wasnt really a main character like i am here i had an account but just lurked

good advice tbh there better than here

i haven't heard one genuine word of advice for my looks here EVER

people talk about looks and blackpill but never actually know how to change things

i don't blame anyone because they're low IQ young and not knowledgeable about surgery

ajhghghghggh take me back to lookism i joined that shit in like 2018 :ROFLMAO:

Idk man

Everytime i went on lookism it was 2 faggots arguing over who mogged without showing any proof whatsoever and just claiming the other one is lying.

The other thread were complete cortisolmaxxing fake statistic looksthreads claiming average bidelt is 22 inches, and that only women have under 20 :lul:

This is why is chose to browse looksmax.org despite users here being retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16474
I joined lookism a year and a half ago, and was able to make 20 Alts :ogre: I made one thread where I was arguing with my own alts:lul:
@TheMewingBBC :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col and Patient A
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell and Hades