i miss lookism

Enlil

Enlil

murder
ppl there replied whatever thread genuinely without taking internet personally or anythin. every reply had 0 ego shit. absolutely insane. brutally missed.

found similar place but its American and shitty cuz of Americans culture.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Mewton, zura and 10 others
lookism users are quality tbh
probably was a good forum , good thing i was nt basketball player back then not an blue collar rotter ive become

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday, joseph and 3 others
Lookism was mainly a cesspit, you just have rose tinted glasses on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Sens, Myth and 5 others
probably was a good forum , good thing i was nt basketball player back then not an blue collar rotter ive become

@Vermilioncore
from sport doer to a cock sucking twink avatar haver. I'd inject heroin 10g 3 sets 3 reps if were you and end this joke life

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 28864 and LampPostPrime
from sport doer to a cock sucking twink avatar haver. I'd inject heroin 10g 3 sets 3 reps if were you and end this joke life
hasbula is literally retarded dwarf and khabib is a kafir manlet fighting half naked in the ocatgon

i have better avi than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Debetro, flippasav and 4 others
Lookism was mainly a cesspit, you just have rose tinted glasses on
i understand one thing that the banter there wouldn't be got by room temperature iq mutts.
t.knower of depth of depth of site sekrets

It was fun

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
The best of the best section there was good

I tried usin it in 2021/22 but didn rlly fancy it

Everyone there seemed rlly good tho

I remember that thread of the guy who "accidentally" fucked a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lonenely sigma, wollet2 and 2 others
It was fun
i was building a case study on MVPs mental deterioration and almost drawing lines for a movie once he go an hero but cuck fbi killed the project indeed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

@Vermilioncore
I was a happy dude young and healthy going to the gym being lean and just being normal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23239
I remember that thread of the guy who "accidentally" fucked a tranny
bruh i think that junkie is indeed still active on this site. quiramisman or smth. the latino twink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
bruh i think that junkie is indeed still active on this site. quiramisman or smth. the latino twink.
Do you know why lookism got taken down?

• +1
Reactions: joseph
It's just your nostalgia bias

yeah lookism=mentalasylum.net lol. it was like 10 users with 5 alts each, recycling the same threads over and over again, arguing with themselves and doxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, House Lannister, Deleted member 29786 and 3 others
i was building a case study on MVPs mental deterioration and almost drawing lines for a movie once he go an hero but cuck fbi killed the project indeed
> From Syria

Are u...?

• +1
It was soooooooo much better than this forum.
With genuine people writting truth without ego involved, completely opposite of kids from this site.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, slavicpsycho, joseph and 3 others
lookism before it died was aii. lookism back in the day had some of the funniest posts i've ever seen in my life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Enlil
No ego, are you kidding me? Ego is all they had. I'm so happy that cesspit got shut down. Worshipping Chad and treating me like shit was all it was. Basically a worse version of this site and without the charm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday, Lebgfinal and 3 others
> From Syria

Are u...?
im slut/tee hee tummy tums /lemongrab
No ego, are you kidding me? Ego is all they had. I'm so happy that cesspit got shut down. Worshipping Chad and treating me like shit was all it was. Basically a worse version of this site and without the charm.
there were plenty of below average lookin guys (including me) that indeed were treated fine.
i remember that horse faced 30yo amerikan guy. was absolute nice lad.
also bajskorven he was 30yo Swedish dark skin bjj incel face gymax friend. absolute nice lad too.

you're insane bot.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, darkness97, wollet2 and 2 others
im slut/tee hee tummy tums /lemongrab

there were plenty of below average lookin guys (including me) that indeed were treated fine.
i remember that horse faced 30yo amerikan guy. was absolute nice lad.
also bajskorven he was 30yo Swedish dark skin bjj incel face gymax friend. absolute nice lad too.

you're insane bot.
Insane bot? Tf are are you on about

• Hmm...
Rot in piss gaslighting faggots. You're scapegoating days are over. I didn't even upload my face and you still called me a curry. Jfl at you self sabotaging homosexuals.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Mewton, Deleted member 30283 and 4 others
I MISS LUUKIZM!!
Baby crying

Kys homo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Enlil
The best of the best section there was good

I tried usin it in 2021/22 but didn rlly fancy it

Everyone there seemed rlly good tho

it became a completely different forum around 2020 or so, when admin changed the forum software (???) to something similar to looksmax (with reacts etc). sudden influx of unbelievably vapid teenagers completely ruined the schizo vibe lookism was special for.

- a girl registers on the forum, the first page of shitty advice gets littered with "blackpillers" desperately trying to get her attention by either tagging her or "accidentally" starting to talk about something she had mentioned in her posts
- turbo subhuman A spamming threads about turbo subhuman B being a "fakecel" and an actual chad because he's "seen his pics in PM" (when it was blatantly obvious they were both fucking subhumans)
- and many other similar forum trends

just imagine a psl forum with 150 @Bvnny. tier users, you'll get the picture

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, House Lannister, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Same that forum was great

it became a completely different forum around 2020 or so, when admin changed the forum software (???) to something similar to looksmax (with reacts etc). sudden influx of unbelievably vapid teenagers completely ruined the schizo vibe lookism was special for.

- a girl registers on the forum, first page of shitty advice gets littered with "blackpillers" desperately trying to get her attention by either tagging her or "accidentally" starting to talk about something she had mentioned in her posts
- turbo subhuman A spamming threads about turbo subhuman B being a "fakecel" and an actual chad because he's "seen his pics in PM"

How long was lookism around for? Wasn't it the forum Elliot Rodger used? Did it used to be called puahate?

How long was lookism around for? Wasn't it the forum Elliot Rodger used? Did it used to be called puahate?

PSL = puahate -> sluthate -> lookism.

i think er posted on that gymcel forum, forgot the name. he wasn't active on lookism as far as i know.

lookism was created in 2015 and its original userbase was mostly older puahate/sluthate users.

i joined in 2017.

but yea, a lot of rosy retrospection when people talk about the "golden era" of it (an incel forum, lmfao). it was completely dead (and painfully slow and glitchy) most of the time, averaging like 40 people online during prime posting time (CET evening).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, gay retard and Enfant terrible
the site had its moments.

• +1
Reactions: gay retard

- a girl registers on the forum, the first page of shitty advice gets littered with "blackpillers" desperately trying to get her attention by either tagging her or "accidentally" starting to talk about something she had mentioned in her posts
- turbo subhuman A spamming threads about turbo subhuman B being a "fakecel" and an actual chad because he's "seen his pics in PM" (when it was blatantly obvious they were both fucking subhumans)

@Enlil, the little syrian faggot who just reacted to this post, was among the worst offenders regarding the bolded part

3250283 3246551 1673643886525

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Enlil, wollet2 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rl⠀ and Sens
Lookism was the best. Simple as

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, joseph, rl⠀ and 1 other person
"0 ego shit"

brain-dead statement of the century

holy fuck

also, i would rather kill myself than post on that forum again with the same lineup of retards it had

• JFL
Reactions: rl⠀ and retrudedmaxilla
I remember early lookism, it was way better and degenerated due to nonexistent moderation, all these subhumans that "miss" it joined later and bring up shitty posters or new ones to prove their pathetic OG cred. Imagine trying to show what an OG you are by bringing up 2019 era lookism, lmfao. So sad. Anyone who wasn't on PUAhate is a newfag.

• +1
Reactions: gay retard, rl⠀ and Enlil
some things never change
Some people never change, like you, that's true, but through my mind I find that some are kind and give me cookies. I'm not a lookist. You lick my nuts, I give you props. I'm bored, not a whore, I'm gonna score. Not with canines, fuck these gay lines. So let's get busy and fuck the pussy. You only rape because you're straight, these bars ain't great, but stop the hate. It's not too late to meet your fate.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Some people never change, like you, that's true, but through my mind I find that some are kind and give me cookies. I'm not a lookist. You lick my nuts, I give you props. I'm bored, not a whore, I'm gonna score. Not with canines, fuck these gay lines. So let's get busy and fuck the pussy. You only rape because you're straight, these bars ain't great, but stop the hate. It's not too late to meet your fate.
yeah, that's an understatement

yeah, that's an understatement
I want to battle you cracka let's go!

You're a cel from hell. You come to tell me about rap while getting fucked by a strap?? Cut the crap and cut you're internet connection. Rotting is your life, you don't know anything 'bout action. Your reaction? A deflection.

Your turn niggoo

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
I miss it but honestly towards the end it became people saying it's over if you aren't 6'6 Chad unironically. Also I miss how easy it was to create alts there niggas did not give a shit about that lol I had like 3. And I also had more clout there brutal

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 22918
hasbula is literally retarded dwarf and khabib is a kafir manlet fighting half naked in the ocatgon

i have better avi than you
PAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
ppl there replied whatever thread genuinely without taking internet personally or anythin. every reply had 0 ego shit. absolutely insane. brutally missed.

found similar place but its American and shitty cuz of Americans culture.
you found a similar place? you mean this? or some other forum? I miss lookism too. I hope somewhere the logs are saved and it comes back just for the memories..

Ultimate red pill niggers are homoerectus

That would be the best thing ever tho

What happened to bajskorv?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, mogger123 and ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back