I miss old .org

yeah but i was on puahate and sluthate and bb.com and lookism i’m just a hardcore lurker tourist right @cromagnon @Salludon @Amnesia
Yeah bro I think he’s just misremembering because I remember when we did mog battles on lookism and Amnesia was there calling us chads and shit is was so funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and Deleted member 64829
Yeah bro I think he’s just misremembering because I remember when we did mog battles on lookism and Amnesia was there calling us chads and shit is was so funny
yeah bro you could say it was cagefuel (reference to the laughing gif of niclas cage, in which he laughs very hystericly) and everyone was calling me the dictator of thugartha and praising me for my godlike eye area (no flaws a10 model tier eyes better than elias de poop (poop eyes)) it was sooooo JFL moment (standa for just fuck lol btw)

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Yeah bro Same I’m cromagnon I think someone did some sort of looksmaxx spell to make me unknown but I used to roll with the big dogs @Amnesia @Salludon and way back was with Orb and did some. Mog battles etc and I was even there when Orb brought his wife onto puahate bro it was hilarious rofl good old days
Orb has a wife??

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
It used to be even worse tbh most of the worst users already left. Even I left but I was so good I had to make a comeback.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo