I miss PSL so much all you guys have ruined it

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
Nothing like the old days brooo I remember when Arvid would keep comparing himself to Brad Pitt and Lars was active and Crisick was trolling the forum brooo now I just see little newcucks spamming the forums and I keep seeing this fat blue eyed mulatto kid’s face on the fucking forums brooo it’s so bad now just shut the forum down brooo me and @cromagnon and @Darkeningstar have been here since DAY ONE brooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Chadeep, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
IMG 1530

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bro fuck these fucking tiktokcels I remember the days of PUAhate when orb's ladyboy wife joined the forum and started shititng on all the incels for their genetics and it was genuine cagefuel (reference to nicolas cage layghing gif) and then Bill Gates incel brother joined the fucking forum and almost shut us down because he got blackpilled bro

And then @Salludon and @Amnesia joined and starting mogging everyone simply bc they were chad bro fuck. I was pretty much master's seocnd in command back in those days too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bomber517, handsomegrapist and 2 others
psl got 10x better since I joined
Small Dancing White Cat Dance Funny Sticker

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bro fuck these fucking tiktokcels I remember the days of PUAhate when orb's ladyboy wife joined the forum and started shititng on all the incels for their genetics and it was genuine cagefuel (reference to nicolas cage layghing gif) and then Bill Gates incel brother joined the fucking forum and almost shut us down because he got blackpilled bro

And then @Salludon and @Amnesia joined and starting mogging everyone simply bc they were chad bro fuck. I was pretty much master's seocnd in command back in those days too
Bro I’m literally such a hardcore PSL lurker bro these little cucklet tiktokcels I remember when the notorious PSL hard-maxxer Dontcomplain on SLUThate got 13 plastic surgeries and came back to the PSL sphere after going missing for MONTHS bro and started going around pissing off and mogging all the little blackpilled incels it literally made me JFL (abbreviation for just fukcing LOL) and they all went to go ER (abbreviation for Elliot Rodger, the guy responsible for the 2014 Isla Vista Killings) and then @Salludon and @nordsmog joined and then mogged everyone on .org into roping (slang for suicide) and then that one guy started spamming images of indian Sean O’Pry but Sean O’Bhai brooo and there was an anime boss battle between Sean O’Bhai and David Gandy brooo those were the days man @Darkeningstar @glizzygnasher68 @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, glizzygnasher68, Autismcel and 2 others
Bro I’m literally such a hardcore PSL lurker bro these little cucklet tiktokcels I remember when the notorious PSL hard-maxxer Dontcomplain on SLUThate got 13 plastic surgeries and came back to the PSL sphere after going missing for MONTHS bro and started going around pissing off and mogging all the little blackpilled incels it literally made me JFL (abbreviation for just fukcing LOL) and they all went to go ER (abbreviation for Elliot Rodger, the guy responsible for the 2014 Isla Vista Killings) and then @Salludon and @nordsmog joined and then mogged everyone on .org into roping (slang for suicide) and then that one guy started spamming images of indian Sean O’Pry but Sean O’Bhai brooo and there was an anime boss battle between Sean O’Bhai and David Gandy brooo those were the days man @Darkeningstar @glizzygnasher68 @Autismcel
Nah because I remember when Orb (famous user infamous for his physical attractiveness and trolling) joined sluthate (early-PSL forum) and started mogging the shit out of everyone (term used to refer to one being more physically attractive than another person) and all those fucking little dalit (term used in the indian caste system to describe poor people) curry (term used for indians on the incelosphere) incels (males who are involuntarily celibate) and half of the forum fucking coped and roped (roped meaning commit suicide,usually by the method of hanging) and that shit was genuinely the most cage thing that ive ever seen (cage meaning laugh, in reference to the gif of nicolas cage laughing) and i actually almost roped too just from the AMOG (abbreviation for alpha male of the group) that happened bro and then all my bhais (indian term for bro popularized on incelopshere forums due to the overwhelming majority of Indians on the forums at the time)

Yeah I Member Memberberries GIF

• JFL
Reactions: nword49