I miss Stalker

HappyChud

HappyChud

Destined for loneliness
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
2,519
Reputation
3,962
Isn't the same without him 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aerand and Odindvatres
Man I miss that springtrap avi
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: HappyChud
Js realized he was banned bro I haven’t been on forums as much, why has he been banned?and is it perma
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and HappyChud
Js realized he was banned bro I haven’t been on forums as much, why has he been banned?and is it perma
quit the forum himself there is a goodbye thread by him😢😢😢😢😢😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366 and Odindvatres

Similar threads

m1zzeronok
Replies
8
Views
67
sample
sample
Heartache
Replies
10
Views
112
Greypiller
Greypiller
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
9
Views
66
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
Thodian
Replies
7
Views
63
Thodian
Thodian
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
114
keubool
keubool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top