I miss the 90s and early 2000s

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Shows like pinky and brain, commercials such as this one from 2001

Old WWF. Kurt angle, the rock, stone cold, Kane, etc

Christmas was always good. My dad got me WwF figures and my mom got me cool stuff too.

I remember K Mart. Etc.

Sometimes on my free time I like to just sit in bed with background music and just remember the past and smile. It’s gone forever, but it was so good.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, IAMNOTANINCEL, Chintuck22 and 14 others
@Lefty Rankin any other oldecles

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Lefty Rankin, Jova and 1 other person
nah man 2017-2019 was better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, maxxmclooks, murdah and 5 others
nah man 2017-2019 was better
Those days were very good, won’t deny it, but early 2000s were also very good and innocent. 2017 was good. So was 2018. not as good, but still good. 2019 was worse than both but still good. I guess time just gets worse as it goes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gothmog6, murdah, Manletmachine and 5 others
Those days were very good, won’t deny it, but early 2000s were also very good and innocent. 2017 was good. So was 2018. not as good, but still good. 2019 was worse than both but still good. I guess time just gets worse as it goes
2007-2013 was a mogger era too
dont remember anything before tho

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, murdah, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
2020 was great
2021 was ok
but 2022 and on was dogshit

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greycel and Vermilioncore
I like the late 2000s and early 2010s the most.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
I like the late 2000s and early 2010s the most.
2006-2009 were shit years.

2011-2012 were okay…I was mentally unwell

2013-2015 were really goood

Then 2016 I got my first job and it was nice

2017-2019 were still nice.

2020 was shit. 2021 was shitty but not as bad. 2022 was dog shit. 2023 was okay. This year is okay…

Life just sucks and never gets better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bushman, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
2007-2013 was a mogger era too
dont remember anything before tho
2013 was amazing. Well from October-December. The rest of the year was just whatever

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Oh 2010 was good. Good year.

• +1
2013 was amazing. Well from October-December. The rest of the year was just whatever
lol summer 2013 had cool vibes ngl

i cant actually put up with idea that 2014 was 10 years ago lol . now let that sink in

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Manletmachine, greycel and 1 other person
lol summer 2013 had cool vibes ngl

i cant actually put up with idea that 2014 was 10 years ago lol . now let that sink in
Summmer 2014 vibes were amazing. Theme song for that is drake and lil Wayne - she will

• +1
Oh 2010 was good. Good year.
yeah i remember flying home from germany wanting to watch yoshi tatsu win ecw title vs tommy dreamer. i dont remember if he got it
but i always like to root for small nations ( idk as a kid i thought japanese were same as solomon islands)

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
same man I was born in 1999 now everything is more commercial and worse then it was including games, movies, music etc etc fuck everything man

• +1
Reactions: murdah, |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon and 1 other person
Summmer 2014 vibes were amazing. Theme song for that is drake and lil Wayne - she will
summer 2014 i got drunk for first time and i was friends with the lowest class people possible . legit gopniks .good memories

i thought drinking and smoking was cool i even put myself smoking and drinking beer as pfp in skype so my peers see

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
2006-2009 were shit years.

2011-2012 were okay…I was mentally unwell

2013-2015 were really goood

Then 2016 I got my first job and it was nice

2017-2019 were still nice.

2020 was shit. 2021 was shitty but not as bad. 2022 was dog shit. 2023 was okay. This year is okay…

Life just sucks and never gets better
For me, my best year was 2010. Before 2009, it was mixed. Some years were better than others. Everything else went downhill after 2010. It got really bad after 2014.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
yeah i remember flying home from germany wanting to watch yoshi tatsu win ecw title vs tommy dreamer. i dont remember if he got it
but i always like to root for small nations ( idk as a kid i thought japanese were same as solomon islands)
I remember the day Chris Benoit slaughtered his family. My dad called me and said “son, Chris Benoit died this morning” I was so shocked since I was a fan of his since 2001. Initially, no one knew it was murder or suicide. Until a few days later, then everyone knew and wwe blocked out his memory,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and sweetheart
summer 2014 i got drunk for first time and i was friends with the lowest class people possible . legit gopniks .good memories

i thought drinking and smoking was cool i even put myself smoking and drinking beer as pfp in skype so my peers see
I didn’t get drunk until 2015. On Halloween,

• +1
For me, my best year was 2010. Before 2009, it was mixed. Some years were better than others. Everything else went downhill after 2010. It got really bad after 2014.

i miss vibe of youtube of early 2010s

it was so friendly

nowadays you enter the internet and get insulted 1000 way possible lol . eveyrthing is hateful now , wars and covid .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Manletmachine, greycel and 1 other person
I didn’t get drunk until 2015. On Halloween,
bro considering you are like 7-9 years older than me may i ask you how hardcore loner were you in school no offense bro

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

it was so friendly

nowadays you enter the internet and get insulted 1000 way possible lol . eveyrthing is hateful now , wars and covid .

I watched a lot of YouTube videos from the mid 2000s to late 2000s. smosh was my favorite channel.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sweetheart
I watched a lot of YouTube videos from the mid 2000s to late 2000s. smosh was my favorite channel.
i wasnt around i only got on youtube around 2010 bro
i remember guys like ray william johnson

how was the first time bro

i completely lost control first time ngl
Same I threw myself on the floor and told people the world was spinning and I’m having an out of body experience

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and sweetheart
i wasnt around i only got on youtube around 2010 bro
i remember guys like ray william johnson
Oh, =3. Yeah. I know the guy. I didn’t watch his videos until later on. Smosh was still making videos as a duo in 2010, but later on they got bought by a company and they just had skits with a large crew. It wasn’t good even though the production quality improved a lot.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and sweetheart

iCarly and Victorious and Wizards of Waverly Place for early 2010cels
Drake and Josh for mid 2000cels/early 2010cels
Rugrats/Recess for late 1990cels

Fuark I was lucky to have watched all of them

Do you guys also remember
  • 64 Zoo Lane
  • Land Before Time (I loved this)
  • Land Before Time films
  • Looney Tunes
  • Baby Looney Tunes
  • the Backyardigans
  • Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
  • Max and Ruby
  • Blue's Clues
  • Art Attack
  • Winx Club (stfu, this shit was goated when you were a kid)
  • LazyTown
  • The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
  • Jessie
  • The Thundermans (new kind of, I left around here)
  • That's so Raven
  • Brum
  • What's New, Scooby-Doo?
  • Scooby Doo movies
  • Tom and Jerry movies
  • Johnny Test
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Clifford and the Red Big Dog

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, rand anon and sweetheart

it was so friendly

Old school nigahiga was cozy:Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greycel and sweetheart
how old are u ? dont u feel 2021 was the biggest downhill ever ?

man you old as hell lmfaao

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
how old are u ? dont u feel 2021 was the biggest downhill ever ?
I’m 28. 2021 was definitely one of my worst years. My life has only gone downhill and it won’t get any better. The rope might be inevitable.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and AustinCutler
I’m 28. 2021 was definitely one of my worst years. My life has only gone downhill and it won’t get any better. The rope might be inevitable.
ur not much older then me, 2022 2nd half was the biggest for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Don't you just wish we could go back to the days of calm bro

I miss coming home from school, and launching up some Minecraft, with only positive thoughts going through my mind...

My life also started going down from 2021, but always keep your head up bro. We got this

• +1
Don't you just wish we could go back to the days of calm bro

I miss coming home from school, and launching up some Minecraft, with only positive thoughts going through my mind...

My life also started going down from 2021, but always keep your head up bro. We got this
Yeah, I wish I could go back in time and teach myself the things I now know. And thanks bhai, wish the best for you. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 2997441

iCarly and Victorious and Wizards of Waverly Place for early 2010cels
Drake and Josh for mid 2000cels/early 2010cels
Rugrats/Recess for late 1990cels

Fuark I was lucky to have watched all of them

Do you guys also remember
  • 64 Zoo Lane
  • Land Before Time (I loved this)
  • Land Before Time films
  • Looney Tunes
  • Baby Looney Tunes
  • the Backyardigans
  • Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
  • Max and Ruby
  • Blue's Clues
  • Art Attack
  • Winx Club (stfu, this shit was goated when you were a kid)
  • LazyTown
  • The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
  • Jessie
  • The Thundermans (new kind of, I left around here)
  • That's so Raven
  • Brum
  • What's New, Scooby-Doo?
  • Scooby Doo movies
  • Tom and Jerry movies
  • Johnny Test
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Clifford and the Red Big Dog
I only had cable for a few yrs as a kid before my parents cut the cord so I didn’t watch much of the Disney stuff except for suite life and that’s so raven, I grew up with pbs kids, qubo and ion tv:feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
I am gonna rewatch Never Back Down today. :feelsokman:
Thats a good idea in fact thats always a good idea:feelsgah::feelsgah: today im gonna rewatch Imperium with Daniel Radcliff also great movie almost as good as American History X

• +1
Thats a good idea in fact thats always a good idea:feelsgah::feelsgah: today im gonna rewatch Imperium with Daniel Radcliff also great movie almost as good as American History X
It’s been a while since I’ve watched it. In fact. That’s the only amber heard I knew about. Not the psycho bitch she actually is.

• Love it
Reactions: AustinCutler
im 25 i liked my life till like 2011-12 after that everything went to shit for me mayans were really true world ended in 2012 at least for me

• So Sad
It’s been a while since I’ve watched it. In fact. That’s the only amber heard I knew about. Not the psycho bitch she actually is.
amber heard was peaked there now she fallen off so hard a real skitzo crazy hoe

• JFL
amber heard was peaked there now she fallen off so hard a real skitzo crazy hoe
She was kinda a bitch for inviting Jake to the party on Ryan’s insistence, but then again she didn’t know what was gonna happen. And now she poops on Johnny Depp’s bed.

• +1
The 2000s were something else.
Humans lived with just the right amount of technology, and the culture was so rich, there were so many banger media being released.

After 2013 or so, reality just started to become so bleaked.
Suddenly everything sucked, coincidentally or not, that was the year Instagram blew up 😷

90s was peak entertainment. No generation are gonna replace that shit.

The 2000s were something else.
Humans lived with just the right amount of technology, and the culture was so rich, there were so many banger media being released.

After 2013 or so, reality just started to become so bleaked.
Suddenly everything sucked, coincidentally or not, that was the year Instagram blew up 😷
Iphone reveal ruined this world.

She was kinda a bitch for inviting Jake to the party on Ryan’s insistence, but then again she didn’t know what was gonna happen. And now she poops on Johnny Depp’s bed.
exactly pooping on depps bed and creating fake stories about an ex legendary actor plus making unnecessary dramas for nothing

• JFL
exactly pooping on depps bed and creating fake stories about an ex legendary actor plus making unnecessary dramas for nothing
Foids are absolutely delulu.

• +1
exactly I would never let foid have their own will, thoughts, or decision like I said earlier parents must choose these foids partner
That’s how it goes in Islamic societies. If the male guardian (usually the father) doesn’t agree then it won’t happen. However, some people opt to elope in that case. There’s a lot of degeneracy even in those countries so there’s boyfriends and girlfriends and whatnot, it happens quite a lot.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back