I miss the 90s and early 2000s

@Lefty Rankin any other oldecles
First time I saw that commercial in more than 20 years but remember it like it was yesterday. Listening to Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach in the CD player on the bus ride to school every morning. There were so many shows. I loved the Tom Green show. He was the original pioneer of the type of shit Tim & Eric would eventually create.

Yeah, WWF was great. Everybody loved to hate Right to Censor.

No cell phones yet. Only drug dealers had them. And the internet was like the wild West. No add based search results. Go to Google and type in anything you could possibly think of, and you'd surely find a website dedicated to it.

Oh my goodness. Chat rooms were fun. Trolling/"flaming" gays on gay chats. Or chatrooms dedicated to expectant mothers. Coke Music and other free online games if that nature, lol. Scamming people out of their furniture. Or standing in doorways so they couldn't get out of rooms and watching them get mad as hell at you.

People didn't make such a big deal about little things back then. Helicopter parents were something everyone laughed at, and not yet the norm.

Such a good era. Gone with the wind to never return. I'm glad I experienced it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Hanging out with people was always so much more fun. No phones to look at. Sometimes I'd bounce from friends' house to friends' house for a few nights in a row and not show up back home for a few days. My parents had no way to get ahold of me or track me down, and just had to assume I'd eventually come back.

Bon fires and drunken boxing matches. Skating up at the corner and taking shit to people driving by in their cars. Vandalizing property.

I don't think kids do that type of shit anymore. I remember one time we even had a bonfire with all the mailboxes on one road in a neighborhood one friend lived in, lol.

First time I saw that commercial in more than 20 years but remember it like it was yesterday. Listening to Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach in the CD player on the bus ride to school every morning. There were so many shows. I loved the Tom Green show. He was the original pioneer of the type of shit Tim & Eric would eventually create.

Yeah, WWF was great. Everybody loved to hate Right to Censor.

No cell phones yet. Only drug dealers had them. And the internet was like the wild West. No add based search results. Go to Google and type in anything you could possibly think of, and you'd surely find a website dedicated to it.

Oh my goodness. Chat rooms were fun. Trolling/"flaming" gays on gay chats. Or chatrooms dedicated to expectant mothers. Coke Music and other free online games if that nature, lol. Scamming people out of their furniture. Or standing in doorways so they couldn't get out of rooms and watching them get mad as hell at you.

People didn't make such a big deal about little things back then. Helicopter parents were something everyone laughed at, and not yet the norm.

Such a good era. Gone with the wind to never return. I'm glad I experienced it.
It’s sad that those days are gone innig

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It’s sad that those days are gone innig
Sad, but I'm morbidly curious to see what unfolds in thd next couple decades. I know it won't be pretty though. I've always been able to enjoy the ride no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Sad, but I'm morbidly curious to see what unfolds in thd next couple decades. I know it won't be pretty though. I've always been able to enjoy the ride no matter what.
Same. Crack open a cold one, kick back and throw your feet up and say fuck it.

3fX.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back