I Miss the Old Sluthate Forum

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
Lots of poignant comments and nuclear black pills on there, especially for the time. A couple that I remember off the top of my head (I'm paraphrasing):

Cope if you think your personality, profession, or aptitude matters. Female sexuality is primitive

MGTOWs are delusional. A 20-year-old chick would rather hook up with an average guy her own age than with a 50-year-old Chad. Age is everything

Just imagine waking up and you're 40 years old, and having the awful realization that you will never enjoy jail bait in your life ever again

Man, it was painful to read some of the comments on Sluthate, but I still miss it. No one is insightful enough to say somber, heartbreaking things, like this, anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and bloomercel
Plenty of users from there still rot here
Also all larpers about their height

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and bloomercel
What was the forum culture like there ?

Plenty of users from there still rot here
Also all larpers about their height
@standardcel

SH 2014 was probably peak content

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Av0nr and 2 others
Cope if you think your personality, profession, or aptitude matters. Female sexuality is primitive
true
MGTOWs are delusional. A 20-year-old chick would rather hook up with an average guy her own age than with a 50-year-old Chad. Age is everything
Stupid. aging which is just ugliing is why they would rather get with the 20-year-old. Age is absolutely nothing.

Just imagine waking up and you're 40 years old, and having the awful realization that you will never enjoy jail bait in your life ever again
another bluepill

ok so nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Do u remember all of them
How tf am I not listed? I've spammed 6'2" ever since I started posting on this account

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Ken and ElTruecel
How tf am I not listed? I've spammed 6'2" ever since I started posting on this account
it’s from 2014/2015 only active SlutHate Users were listed

Lots of poignant comments and nuclear black pills on there, especially for the time. A couple that I remember off the top of my head (I'm paraphrasing):

Man, it was painful to read some of the comments on Sluthate, but I still miss it. No one is insightful enough to say somber, heartbreaking things, like this, anymore.
Ngl recently I found out my cousin who lives in Iran used to be extremely BP’d, he is like 9 years older than me. He tells me he was on sluthate and says he’ll try dig up some screenshots

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Part-Time Chad
.net is pretty intellectual ngl comes close

Ngl recently I found out my cousin who lives in Iran used to be extremely BP’d, he is like 9 years older than me. He tells me he was on sluthate and says he’ll try dig up some screenshots
Please share them when you get 'em.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete

average guy is virgin though. Elderly chad smv mogs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Please share them when you get 'em.
I will, he says the users there were just absolutely horrible unrealistic people, demon like who just had no humanity inside them, and being on the forum was kinda unsafe at times lol

I will, he says the users there were just absolutely horrible unrealistic people, demon like who just had no humanity inside them, and being on the forum was kinda unsafe at times lol
They were great keep coping

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Hand Solo:
"Narrowcel checking in.

I pull every night

The rope around my neck tighter"

you don't need to be 40 though. if you are 20 that's already too old for JB girls

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's absolutely true. Age is the #1 factor in human sexuality, especially for females. They don't 'like older men'.
They don't like nerds. They don't like skinny. They don't like this and that and yada yada yada... unless it's Chad.

Ofc if we're talking 45+ yrs old then yeah obviously.

Do u remember all of them
i do remember rooftop sniper in particular.

he was nice to me. :)

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
true for middle class on cosmopolitan areas/1st world, but its not uncommon for lower income foids to hook up with aged betabuxx specially if he is decent looking

also its rare but theres legit some foids that like older guys. one of my friends from highschool, a blonde stacylite, had a huge crush on my dad despite hes being like 25 years older than her

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
true for middle class on cosmopolitan areas/1st world, but its not uncommon for lower income foids to hook up with aged betabuxx specially if he is decent looking

also its rare but theres legit some foids that like older guys. one of my friends from highschool, a blonde stacylite, had a huge crush on my dad despite hes being like 25 years older than her
main reason foids go for guys their age is their collectivism - in comparison the main factor that drives male attraction to females is them being perceived to be in prime reproductive age (late teens to early 20s). that is true for males of all ages - first hypotesis theorized by some feminists was that guys liked younger girls because they are more gullible and controllable (because feminists were like "ew look at those oldcel boomers chasing JBs"), but those studies were disproven by the statistics showing that young teenager boys were more attracted on average to women in their early 20s - when female fertility is at its peak - than their 14-17 year old JB classmates.

That collectivistic trait from foids results in what some members here have already grasped: having a decent social circle is one of the main ways to circumvent foids chad-only instinct

and since social circles are usually age gated because school and universities are the biggest social hubs in contemporarity, the highest SMV foids that most guys can realistically pull are those close in age to them - maybe a bit younger but not like a 35 year old mtn pulling prime JB htb agegap

Last edited: