I miss what we had

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
She gave me a card for every holiday and for all my birthdays. She always made sure I ate. She always treated me so good. I treated her good but I don’t think it was enough. I should have tried harder. Even though I was trying hard, I wish I can go back and do whatever I could to make sure it was perfect.

I just looked at this storage unit of all the items she gave back to me. All the gifts I once bought her, all the cards, all the cute memories just collecting dust in an old stifling room.

All because I had to lie and lie and lie and lie.
I even lie to me. No one believes me, not even me!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
aren’t ya supposed to be a sleep

aren’t ya supposed to be a sleep
I was, but then I woke up due to the pain in my mind. I was dreaming of lying again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18418
When I was in highschool on the bus I'd sometimes extend my leg slightly so whenever the bus turned I'd slight contact with a ladies leg.. It was the peak of my life, even if I paid her she wouldn't spit in my mouth..

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
u tranny or a fag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
She's w me in bed rn; she says don't beat yourself over it, you are a good guy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Anchor_Ship
She's w me in bed rn; she says don't beat yourself over it, you are a good guy.
@Thompsonz haha get a load of this demented fuck. Nigga thinks he’s with my gf when in reality he’s alone with Satan

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15827
She gave me a card for every holiday and for all my birthdays. She always made sure I ate. She always treated me so good. I treated her good but I don’t think it was enough. I should have tried harder. Even though I was trying hard, I wish I can go back and do whatever I could to make sure it was perfect.

I just looked at this storage unit of all the items she gave back to me. All the gifts I once bought her, all the cards, all the cute memories just collecting dust in an old stifling room.

All because I had to lie and lie and lie and lie.
I even lie to me. No one believes me, not even me!
I think that depending of the connection you had with someone, breakups mark you for life. It's like losing some part of yourself forever.

• +1
@Thompsonz haha get a load of this demented fuck. Nigga thinks he’s with my gf when in reality he’s alone with Satan
Ngl she says i fuck like a goat 🐐

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I think that depending of the connection you had with someone, breakups mark you for life. It's like losing some part of yourself forever.
Very true. I’ve never felt such immense pain, longing, sadness, and depression in my entire life. Nothing compares. I would rather stay incel for my entire life then to experience this pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and duck
Very true. I’ve never felt such immense pain, longing, sadness, and depression in my entire life. Nothing compares. I would rather stay incel for my entire life then to experience this pain
You've been incel for 25 years must be tough

• +1
You've been incel for 25 years must be tough
Yes. I’m a very deep introspective artistic person. Lots of artsy things about me like Van Gogh

• Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
I’m not showing you shit.
I’m lil peep mixxed with Ezra Miller + Ramirez + Van Gogh
Another artist misunderstood by a brainless crowd, leader of man seems to have only few followers just because people are too blind to see his genius not because he has 0 talent and produces garbage content

Another artist misunderstood by a brainless crowd, leader of man seems to have only few followers just because people are too blind to see his genius not because he has 0 talent and produces garbage content
Where is that quote from

Such an interesting personality

• +1
On my mother
Okay. Van Gogh is a faggot anyway. Never liked his shitty art.
I am a fan of Zdzisław Beksiński. Nigga got murdered cuz he didn’t pay a young boy a few dollars he got stabbed to death. His art is good as fuck

• JFL