I miss when I was younger

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
378
Reputation
301
When I was young (5-13) I use too be so productive..I use to draw, learn to code, learn the piano, chess, even archery.. now that I’m 16 all I do is bed rot, I don’t even play video games anymore.. I genuinely don’t know what I want to do in life, I want to go back to my productive ways but things don’t really interest me as much as it used to.

How can I start being productive and picking up random hobbies that actually interest me? I feel lost in life.
 
When I was young (5-13)

now that I’m 16
laugh cry GIF
 

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
3
Views
61
xan
xan
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
34
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel
Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
19
Amuzant
Amuzant
vux
Replies
6
Views
46
brojackson
brojackson
Golf222
Replies
10
Views
68
Golf222
Golf222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top