I miss when this site was actually good.

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
Back in the old days of PSL when the PSL-sphere was still good me and my good friends @cromagnon, @Darkeningstar, @jisko32, @Autismcel and @i_love_roosters all started a cult back on SLUThate.com and told incels (PSL slang for involuntary celibate, in which one is abstained from physical, sexual, or romantic relationships due to means outside of one's own control or will) to rope (PSL slang for one to commit suicide, usually by way of hanging one's self with a noose, a typical trope for ending one's life) and we would all casually AMOG them (PSL slang to be more physically attractive than other man, establishing dominance as the Alpha Male of the Group) and we would literally all JFL (PSL slang for just fukcing LOL)))) IT WAS GENUINE CAGEFUEL (REference to the nikolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughs very hard, a human emotion in which express LAUGHTER (Laughter is a pleasant physical reaction and emotion consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli.) and we LITerally made them all ER (PSL slang for EllIOT RADGER)) IR RESPOSNIBLE FOR THE 2014 ISLA VISTA KILLINGS) and then DONTCOMPLAIN and his creww of hardcore PSLosphere blackpilled hardmaXXers came in and started AMOGGING EVERYONE PSL slang to be more physically attractive than other man, establishing dominance as the Alpha Male of the Group) and we would literally all JFL (PSL slang for just fukcing LOL)))) IT WAS GENUINE CAGEFUEL (REference to the nikolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughs very hard, a human emotion in which express LAUGHTER (Laughter is a pleasant physical reaction and emotion consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response t

and then
orb and his ladyboy girlfriend and @Salludon and @Amnesia came in and had BUTTSEX (act of having sex, in the butt) and created a gay chadlite mogger child and Orb, his ladyboy thai girlfriend, @Salludon and @Amnesia and their gay chadlite son @nordsmog came in and BATTLED us to the deathon SLUTHATE . COM and we beat them and all three of them died and we won with our post to rep ratio AMOGGING and then we caged (referring to the nicolas cage laughing gif in which he laughs very hard.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Bomber517, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Back in the old days of PSL when the PSL-sphere was still good me and my good friends @cromagnon, @Darkeningstar, @jisko32, @Autismcel and @i_love_roosters all started a cult back on SLUThate.com and told incels (PSL slang for involuntary celibate, in which one is abstained from physical, sexual, or romantic relationships due to means outside of one's own control or will) to rope (PSL slang for one to commit suicide, usually by way of hanging one's self with a noose, a typical trope for ending one's life) and we would all casually AMOG them (PSL slang to be more physically attractive than other man, establishing dominance as the Alpha Male of the Group) and we would literally all JFL (PSL slang for just fukcing LOL)))) IT WAS GENUINE CAGEFUEL (REference to the nikolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughs very hard, a human emotion in which express LAUGHTER (Laughter is a pleasant physical reaction and emotion consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli.) and we LITerally made them all ER (PSL slang for EllIOT RADGER)) IR RESPOSNIBLE FOR THE 2014 ISLA VISTA KILLINGS) and then DONTCOMPLAIN and his creww of hardcore PSLosphere blackpilled hardmaXXers came in and started AMOGGING EVERYONE PSL slang to be more physically attractive than other man, establishing dominance as the Alpha Male of the Group) and we would literally all JFL (PSL slang for just fukcing LOL)))) IT WAS GENUINE CAGEFUEL (REference to the nikolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughs very hard, a human emotion in which express LAUGHTER (Laughter is a pleasant physical reaction and emotion consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response t

and then
orb and his ladyboy girlfriend and @Salludon and @Amnesia came in and had BUTTSEX (act of having sex, in the butt) and created a gay chadlite mogger child and Orb, his ladyboy thai girlfriend, @Salludon and @Amnesia and their gay chadlite son @nordsmog came in and BATTLED us to the deathon SLUTHATE . COM and we beat them and all three of them died and we won with our post to rep ratio AMOGGING and then we caged (referring to the nicolas cage laughing gif in which he laughs very hard.)

• +1
Reactions: nword49
cope, dnrd

@jisko32 is this real?
IMG 1530
IMG 1680

Left mogs no diff gg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Autismcel

and then
Who’s the tranny in pfp

it was never good you delusional faggot

it was never good you delusional faggot
@sandhog (little unknown dalit greycel retard) found dead in Mumbai after disrespecting @nword49

@sandhog (little unknown dalit greycel retard) found dead in Mumbai after disrespecting @nword49
i am a certified og of the forum, banned long ago but returned

nword49 doing the thugshake
nword49 mogging the life out of Autismcel then granting him with supreme mulatto genetics to turn him into a PSL 7.5 perfectly formed disciple of Meeks

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Underrate imo
Yeah dude I’m just so humble I’m literally humblemaxxing I can’t give myself too much bro I’m just humble like that

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah dude I’m just so humble I’m literally humblemaxxing I can’t give myself too much bro I’m just humble like that
Rep me back or get raped by 20 dalits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back