I missed my only chance to get laid cuz I was busy begging for votes on Forum of the year bullshit

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
I am going to be brutally honest with most of you incels right now

The reason you guys are incel is because you refuse to settle down with your looksmatch
Oh My God Omg GIF by World Cup

"But muh Im PSL5 I deserve a PSL 5 girl" . No subhuman. Sit the fuck down
The average obesity rate in America is 70% . Your looksmatch is not a PSL 5 girl, its a landwhale
Sick Body GIF by The Maury Show

I already accepted my place in society a long time ago and am willing to date landwhales which is why Im not incel

I missed my only chance tho cuz I was too busy begging for votes on a Friday

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 22093, Chinacurry and 16 others
70% women are obese other 85% are indian
But incels want top 0.0001% Stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 24444, Deprived and 18 others
Do you get bored constructing these useless threads for reacts from under 18 faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21340, vaninskybird and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 24593 and 11 others
@the BULL said I should be stacylite only and to stop messing with MTBs!! :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ReadBooksEveryday
i only match with landwhales too, this sucks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ReadBooksEveryday

The reason you guys are incel is because you refuse to settle down with your looksmatch

The average obesity rate in America is 70% . Your looksmatch is not a PSL 5 girl, its a landwhale

I already accepted my place in society a long time ago and am willing to date landwhales which is why Im not incel

I missed my only chance tho cuz I was too busy begging for votes on Friday

View attachment 1990400

View attachment 1990401View attachment 1990402View attachment 1990403
Goddamn.

Fuck u nigga women need to be slim otherwise you should never give them a chance idc what anybody says.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
70% women are obese other 85% are indian
But incels want top 0.0001% Stacies
Exactly

Demand and supply at its core. I am Indian myself and have already accepted that if I want to bring a white girl back home to impress my village tribe, I will have to apply to be the girl's betabux. Many incels have an ego about this; I don't.

200 body count post prime 30 yo landwhale? More like an empowered and liberated women with opinions incels can't handle.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
Fuck off nigger you’re making me cage too much.

• JFL

View attachment 1990400

Bro seriously I am a 40 yo virgin and I don't even give a fuck anymore. Sure I would like to fuck. I'll be honest about that. But a relationship with a western woman is worthless. It's actually a liability. Spend my Sundays at her parent's house? She decides where we go for vacation? She cheats on me and I get to give her half my shit because that is what the law says? No bro fuck that bullshit. So yeah I won't settle for some fucking landwhale. Maybe a 10/10 super loyal Stacy would have a chance with me. Other than that I'd rather keep jacking off to XHamster. No problem at all...survived it for the last 40 years so I will survive it for the remaining 30, 40 or whatever years I have left.

• So Sad
Do you get bored constructing these useless threads for reacts from under 18 faggots
FR like your first instinct is to go on an incel forum and vent about it ?!!
Text her fagtard

• JFL
Larp after larp
When is it gonna end?

• JFL
Bro seriously I am a 40 yo virgin and I don't even give a fuck anymore. Sure I would like to fuck. I'll be honest about that. But a relationship with a western woman is worthless. It's actually a liability. Spend my Sundays at her parent's house? She decides where we go for vacation? She cheats on me and I get to give her half my shit because that is what the law says? No bro fuck that bullshit. So yeah I won't settle for some fucking landwhale. Maybe a 10/10 super loyal Stacy would have a chance with me. Other than that I'd rather keep jacking off to XHamster. No problem at all...survived it for the last 40 years so I will survive it for the remaining 30, 40 or whatever years I have left.
If actually true; then Im truly sorry because no man deserves a life of zero love. Not even the most deformed of truecels ...

If actually true; then Im truly sorry because no man deserves a life of zero love. Not even the most deformed of truecels ...
The only love that exists is between family and friends
not boyfriend and girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ReadBooksEveryday and reborn
You shop at the union square Whole Foods?

• JFL
You shop at the union square Whole Foods?
Sometimes .. too many rich folk there tho. I prefer the ghetto wholefoods even tho its the same price

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and ReadBooksEveryday
Your mistake nigger! This ain’t the 1920s anymore, it’s the new world old fart

• JFL
I got rejected by 2 landwhales.

• JFL
Is that why you been so busy .. rarely seee you around here
Nah, I was dealing with the cops. The place where I live got searched due to a reasons not related to me, but they happened to find my steroids. I think they want to use them to strongarm me into testifying (possibly falsely) against the house's owner.

• JFL

View attachment 1990400
Incel by choice=gay
Me personally would Actively kill myself if i won member of the year in faggot.org