I missed out on being 6' by being a fat shit when I was 12

Prysmik

Prysmik

Iron
A little bit of backstory:
Dad was 6'2, mom is 5'2, parents divorced, live with bluepill mom and brother (he's 6'1 btw)
Was a fat shit when I was 12 due to bluepill mom telling me to "love myself" and "don't care about how I look"
Suicidal due to being a fat 5'3 sub5, decide I should lose weight
1500 calories a day, cant last for more than a week due to fatass eating tendencies and bluepill mom food.
repeat for 4ish years, never get really lean, but also continue somewhat calorie deficit throughout the years (I would say abt 75% of time, but gained most of the weight back due to the 25%)
ffw to now, 16 and 8 months, 5'7, notice all my ltn friends getting way more pussy than me, I wonder why? (hint: they're 6'4)
get extremely jealous and wonder what I can do

Check the height calculator

Current stats: 5'7, 16.5, 140lbs (gymcel), mom and dad height above.
Screenshot 2024 06 17 204913

Stats when I was 12: 5'3, 12, 140 (fat retard), again mom and dad height above
Screenshot 2024 06 17 205200

This shit is brutal, makes me wanna go back and time and continue bluepilling 12 year old me ("no bro its ok just continue to eat and reach your height potential" ) but I cant so only option is to either rope or try to max out my potential
(currently on letrozole due to bitching and moaning to doctor about height, do I hop on mk677 and begin bulk, or is that just cope?)

• +1
Reactions: lin1011 and The Last Pajeet
I was supposed to grow over 6 ft too

Instead I tapped out at about 5’10.5 when I was 15 probably due to starving myself, poor sleep, depression and toxic stress

• +1
Reactions: Prysmik
I was supposed to grow over 6 ft too

Instead I tapped out at about 5’10.5 when I was 15 probably due to starving myself, poor sleep, depression and toxic stress
Anything i can do to maximize height? i would legit pay thousands to be 5'10 instead of 5'7 (cuz u can fraud as 6' with shoes and lies)

Anything i can do to maximize height? i would legit pay thousands to be 5'10 instead of 5'7 (cuz u can fraud as 6' with shoes and lies)
Stay lean, good posture and stretching and wear shoes and fitted cloths. It’s all about maximizing your chances

Tbh my hight doesn’t help me much due to my weak bone structure I look shorter than I really am.

Bullshit.

Morbidly obese people are taller for a reason. If you weren’t fat you’d most likely be even shorter.

Bullshit.

Morbidly obese people are taller for a reason. If you weren’t fat you’d most likely be even shorter.
Please actually read instead of skimming and you will understand what I meant by the title.

You just got unlucky genetics probably

I was practically starving as a kid and still ended up tall

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
#horridparentingcel

• +1
Reactions: Prysmik