I mock the 'alpha male' theory because it's fundamentally flawed & based on fictional characters

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Quite an interesting view

9ea3b14c3dbcd866ff5409d1b7c744cf

Who agrees with this? He is saying that the "make-believe" character that is the alpha-male is fake, as it cherry picks optimal attributes from a range of men, only that his face, height and frame are all Chad.

Also suggesting that these attributes are almost all exclusively from introverted men, but only to express it with an extroverted NT energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, chaddyboi66, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
im above average intelligence but i spend my day on twitter writing essays trying to be sociolinguistic for an ego boost bc no one gives it to me irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 13994 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, AlexAP, ilyess and 9 others
I heard you are the alpha of this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
im above average intelligence but i spend my day on twitter writing essays trying to be sociolinguistic for an ego boost bc no one gives it to me irl

Filling in blanks:

Hit this.

He is an influencer of the red-pill manosphere corner of twitter. Read that tweet thread. He is communicating with men who all desire to be the alpha-male archetype, with them all vying for becoming this fictional character.

Which let's be honest is what an alpha-male is. Chad face with extrovert energy + high IQ and wit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, thereallegend and Adriana Lima
I heard you are the alpha of this forum?

That is quite true, but I think it's more by virtue of everyone here being a pussy, depressed, emo wrist-slitting Zoomer

Millennial manliness stands strong in amongst a bunch of high estrogen wussies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
That is quite true, but I think it's more by virtue of everyone here being a pussy, depressed, emo wrist-slitting Zoomer

I’m 26

Brutal

alpha male concept. earliest brith i can off from memory, is these Western movies.
brutals.
That people irl are like this to you:

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
alpha male concept. earliest brith i can off from memory, is these Western movies.

brutals.
That people irl are like this to you:

i was quoting the guy in the twitter post, ive never used twitter lol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and eduardkoopman

Not really, he is projecting onto the guy that made the tweet, because he assumes that someone that thinks "altneratively" must be a "reject" in the real world.

Incels on this forum assume that you see, unless you pretend like you're NT, or a sad depressed doomer that is currently typing from his laid down and rotting position

You have to pretend you are NT or you have to act "REAL" and " STOP COPING" by being a doomer basically

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend

The large majority here. Very large majority are ugly/bullied/autistic zoomers and have no hope for life. They have a culture to lay down and rot and they even have an abbreviation for that

What they say about the maxilla being massively important for where the other bones place in your face is very true, but they are doomers that NEED an excuse to give up and do nothing and they all justify each others' doing of nothing

The site is ran by a group of people who also run an "official" incel site and so the vast majority of members here are bonified idiots that never talk to girls and spend their entire day looking at girls and guys with good looks on tiktok and instagram

I came here during the pandemic thinking that it was a health and fitness style forum to help people improve their appearance and was met with a complete barricade of autism

It's filled with betas wishing they were alphas and essentially kids that were bullied and want to be the people that do the bullying now, but online. They try and sound edgy because they need to act in ways they have never had the courage to act like irl

It's sad, but there's no point as this is the way they are and the way most of them will likely always be. I understand it because they lack friends who are driving them in the right direction, but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6531, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
”Im above average intelligence” :feelshah:
- did an online iq test

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6785
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, chaddyboi66 and Deleted
Quite an interesting view

View attachment 1230276

Who agrees with this? He is saying that the "make-believe" character that is the alpha-male is fake, as it cherry picks optimal attributes from a range of men, only that his face, height and frame are all Chad.

Also suggesting that these attributes are almost all exclusively from introverted men, but only to express it with an extroverted NT energy

holy shit you're back

unironically one of the most based users to ever come out of 2020 tbh

welcome back king
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

I guess you're more of a cult person here instead of an Alpha, and that because of all the legendary videos you posted, many of them being shared in Reddit and Lipstick Alley.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
I read the thread and it's a good point. It's really important to identify your weaknesses and your strengths when it comes to your biological makeup. Playing your strengths instead of trying to force your weakness to become ''strong'' because someone else did that before you, is a sure way to become successful in a more effective way. It's really hard though, to admit defeat and to realise what your weaknesses and strengths are and it can also be hard to identify them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597