I mog all my friends now, but my life is the most subhuman.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Met up with my childhood friendgroup.

We were always 7 guys.
2 of them used to be more attractive than me and neither of them ever struggled with women.
Then there was me: Incel
And then there were 4 guys below me in looks, all incels.

The best-looking guy of our friendgroup didn't show up. He has distanced himself from the group.
The other guy that mogged me has gotten fat and I mog him now. He has a low-tier becky gf and a decent job though, and recently bought a house.
Then there's me: Now the best-looking. But have the worst income, no family, worst social life, worst dating/sex life.
Of the 4 incels, 1 of them has an ugly girlfriend, 2 have a low-tier becky girlfriend. All have decent jobs, two bought homes.
1 is incel like me still, I guess he doesn't necessairily lifemog me.

It's weird because my position relative to the rest changes so often. 2 years ago I had a gf that easily mogged any gf they could ever get. I had a social-life more vibrant, cool that produced more cool stories than all of theirs combined. 1 year ago I was richer than all of them combined.

But I lost all of those things again. From zero to hero, then back to zero. Maybe regain it again in the future idk.

My life is extremely boring and dull, NEET, but at the same time there's far bigger variations than their steadily moving lives.

What a weird world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mewton, Deleted member 16346 and 5 others
ye, in 10 minutes of chatting with you on discord ive read the most insane autism/self-hate per word coverage i ever did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
How’d you lose all your money lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 13332
ye, in 10 minutes of chatting with you on discord ive read the most insane autism/self-hate per word coverage i ever did
Wasn't me

It's lonely at the top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Sigmamale, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
so his moggetgaston is a persona for compensating?
His facade is breaking slowly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
Bro, you have the most important one: looks.

You mog these retards to another dimensions.
Start cold aproaching 4 bitches.
Start saving money 4 riches.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and MoggerGaston
He`s one of those people who truly hate themselves and their lives. I`ve never in my life saw him say something positive about himself. Something good happened? well, doesn`t matter - something bad followed it. It`s always something with him.

Many people here would fake the self hate personality but as soon as you call them out or point out the obvious they will get defensive and would trash talk you. This guy? this guy would join the party, the harder you go - the harder he gets.

He hates his parents, his friends, his ex, his life, the women in his country, the country. Probably hates the language too.
This guy is the real deal, the emos that hang themselves in the end. Unlike the people who cut for attention.

He`s geniue. Which is why I am caging reading his threads because I know for a fact he mean every word.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 13332
Use your looks to get rich or something

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ALP
Based unironically life is 1 shot
I don't regret gambling. I only regret not winning tbh.

I would do it again if I could go back in time. It was my only chance to become a millionaire in my mid20s. I took it and I lost, I knew the risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840
200k USD into out-of-the-money call options (financial derivatives).

Now I have 0.
We live to fight another day

• +1
Reactions: Acee and MoggerGaston
😂😂😂 mirin bravery at least did u make that money urself or was it inheritance type shit
No. I lived (and still live) frugally while getting maximum student loans from my government which I don't really need.

It was 100k in loans, which I doubled to 200k, and then lost it.

So now I am 100k in debt to the government here. But it's not a horrible situation cuz I have like 35 years to repay it and if u don't make a lot of money u don't pay anything. I don't care too much about it. It's not great, but not terrible.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
No. I lived (and still live) frugally while getting maximum student loans from my government which I don't really need.

So now I am 100k in debt to the government here. But it's not a horrible situation cuz I have like 35 years to repay it and if u don't make a lot of money u don't pay anything. I don't care too much about it. It's not great, but not terrible.
Brutal ngl. 100k in debt before you started your life.

• +1
200k USD = 3.300.000 ₺ you could have become a millionaire in Turkey.
I wanted to buy a penthouse appartement in my city which was 1.5million USD. 200k USD was of no use to me and didn't ascend my life.

Although that was mostly cuz I never spent any of it. I was born and raised in poverty so never felt rich, never felt like spending it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Brutal ngl. 100k in debt before you started your life.
Nah. Brutal is growing up ugly, poor and in an abusive household, mentally scarring me and making me unable to enjoy my life for the past decade now.

100k usd is nothing compared to that. 10 years of life gone with no joy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 18840 and Acee

😮 chad move ngl. I’m financing my car and loads of surgery with student loans

Unless I rly needed that degree I would fake my own death at that point

• +1
He`s one of those people who truly hate themselves and their lives. I`ve never in my life saw him say something positive about himself. Something good happened? well, doesn`t matter - something bad followed it. It`s always something with him.

Many people here would fake the self hate personality but as soon as you call them out or point out the obvious they will get defensive and would trash talk you. This guy? this guy would join the party, the harder you go - the harder he gets.

He hates his parents, his friends, his ex, his life, the women in his country, the country. Probably hates the language too.
This guy is the real deal, the emos that hang themselves in the end. Unlike the people who cut for attention.

He`s geniue. Which is why I am caging reading his threads because I know for a fact he mean every word.
This reads like a copy-paste but it depicts my life well.

It's over for me ngl. Even my psychiatrist once told me after speaking to me for 10 sessions that he expects someone with my mindset to live as a drug-addicted junk under a bridge and in a conflict with the state/police. But in reality I am just a depressed neet about to go ER or rope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Acee
Why? If i were you i would go to the Tayland or smth and live like a god.
I need to mog here because I grew up here. Moving to easy-mode country is a cop-out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Use your looks to get rich or something
My ex told me I have the instagram influencer look. But reality is that I had 30 followers and was forced to delete out of shame.

There's no money to be earned with HTN looks. I could make money with my 130IQ autism-maxxed brain, but I think I will rope after a few months of full-time wageslavery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This reads like a copy-paste but it depicts my life well.

It's over for me ngl. Even my psychiatrist once told me after speaking to me for 10 sessions that he expects someone with my mindset to live as a drug-addicted junk under a bridge and in a conflict with the state/police. But in reality I am just a depressed neet about to go ER or rope.
Inshallah you'd see the light. You`re a good guy. You should get the Iron cross just for not going ER at this point.

• Love it
😮 chad move ngl. I’m financing my car and loads of surgery with student loans

Unless I rly needed that degree I would fake my own death at that point
Yes. I don't regret any of it. But if there was a god he would've made me win to make up for the shit hand he dealt me ngl.

Losing that money made me an atheist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and incel194012940
Nah. Brutal is growing up ugly, poor and in an abusive household, mentally scarring me and making me unable to enjoy my life for the past decade now.

100k usd is nothing compared to that. 10 years of life gone with no joy.
U got balls ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 15164, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax, MoggerGaston and ALP
soon we chill <3

• Love it
When you`re high on pain and sorrow, danger doesn`t look the same.
It's more than I am emotionally dead inside. I feel very little in life in general.

Seeing that I was making tens of thousands of dollars in the matter of days, or losing it, felt like I actually had an impact in my life.
That something big was happening. That I might ascend to a life in which I can feel happiness.

I wanted that huge penthouse appartment because I figured that it would be impossible for me to feel like a subhuman anymore if I had that. It would become unbelievable even to myself to think of myself as a loser if I was at the complete top compared to all my peers. A way out of my depression, my constant suffering.

Making a few thousand at a good job as salary felt like I wasn't going anywhere and merely 'going with the flow'. Which isn't anything good in my book.
A flow which I don't trust anymore, since it brought me to a place where I ended up being a 23yo kissless virgin without family, no financial independence, no good social circle. Despite being the 'perfect' citizen (Straight A student, went to the best university, always had a lot of diverse hobbies, etc), it brought me nothing.

So I stopped believing in the normie lifestyle of getting education, getting a job, etc, 'everything turns out fine somehow'. It's doesnt give me any validation or feeling like I am moving in the right way anymore.

I am past the point where I could enjoy living a normal life anymore. I need a far above average life to make-up for my past, to keep that hole, that void, filled up.

Losing 200k means nothing to me since it's normie-tier money. And I don't want to be a normie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Acee
@Alexanderr Give him some cool nickname or some shit. The least we can do as a community.

@Alexanderr Give him some cool nickname or some shit. The least we can do as a community.
I'll be a millionaire some day. But due to this minor gambler inconvenience it will be in my mid thirties instead of mid twenties.
Which is brutal tbh.

Being a millionaire in your mid thirties is kinda lame, irrelevant. In my mid thirties I need huge status, extreme success in your own business, etc. something like that to stand out.

Mid twenties it's easy to stand-out, life gets harder exponentially as you grow older.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Met up with my childhood friendgroup.

We were always 7 guys.
2 of them used to be more attractive than me and neither of them ever struggled with women.
Then there was me: Incel
And then there were 4 guys below me in looks, all incels.

The best-looking guy of our friendgroup didn't show up. He has distanced himself from the group.
The other guy that mogged me has gotten fat and I mog him now. He has a low-tier becky gf and a decent job though, and recently bought a house.
Then there's me: Now the best-looking. But have the worst income, no family, worst social life, worst dating/sex life.
Of the 4 incels, 1 of them has an ugly girlfriend, 2 have a low-tier becky girlfriend. All have decent jobs, two bought homes.
1 is incel like me still, I guess he doesn't necessairily lifemog me.

It's weird because my position relative to the rest changes so often. 2 years ago I had a gf that easily mogged any gf they could ever get. I had a social-life more vibrant, cool that produced more cool stories than all of theirs combined. 1 year ago I was richer than all of them combined.

But I lost all of those things again. From zero to hero, then back to zero. Maybe regain it again in the future idk.

My life is extremely boring and dull, NEET, but at the same time there's far bigger variations than their steadily moving lives.

What a weird world.
Marry bellow average women is one of the biggest cope than can be.

• +1
Marry bellow average women is one of the biggest cope than can be.
Legit. I am not jealous of their lives. I just feel unrelatable to them.

Very lonely now since they were basically my last real friends. Lost them to mediocre pussy

Very lonely now since they were basically my last real friends. Lost them to mediocre pussy
I know how it feels. My Best friend is în a LTR with a fat chick, other good friend from college was bluepilled as fuck, he is decent gl, but in LTR also about 6 years, probably will get marrry soon, both got fat, specially her.

Last edited:

They stopped contacting you after marriage? Their wives must have them by the balls.