@dotacel mogs you. Sorry to break it to you but its objective
sure you are to be trusted lmfao. :feelskek::soy::feelsuhh:
View attachment 25669

1. Hair
  2. Bug eyes
  3. Lateral Orbital Rims
  4. Nose
  5. Lips
  6. Clothes that make you look like you steal twix bars from the local off-license.
also just saw you listed hair. this just shows the delusion. as my hair is of top tier quality, very thick, dark brown (ideal color). my hair legit may be my best trait together with jaw+chin and overall forward growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
I legit think @dotacel mogs you.
You are not ugly but I think his phenotype is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why do you want people to vote if you can‘t accept a single vote which was made against you? You didn‘t even include your height. @dotacel Height mogs, T mogs and SMV mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Why do you want people to vote if you can‘t accept a single vote which was made against you? You didn‘t even include your height. @dotacel Height mogs, T mogs and SMV mogs you to oblivion
delusionalmaxxing

didn't even mention height for that reason but I bet if it was reverse he'd be spouting it all over the place about how he's 5 inches taller

Obv its not objective everyone understands it. Face > everything and my face > his.

Obv its not objective everyone understands it. Face > everything and my face > his.
Jfl if u dont take height into account and cope with 'face is everything' (u dont look better than him facially btw) if u were to stand next to each other in a room full of girls, you‘d be fucking invisible to everyone because your head only reaches to dotacels dick. Just accept you got mogged, because you‘re making a fool out of yourself

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Jfl if u dont take height into account and cope with 'face is everything' (u dont look better than him facially btw) if u were to stand next to each other in a room full of girls, you‘d be fucking invisible to everyone because your head only reaches to dotacels dick. Just accept you got mogged, because you‘re making a fool out of yourself
yeah bro tom cruise and johnny depp would get mogged by dota cause they reach his dick too

fatman mogs both of you gigacels lmfao its over

• +1
Reactions: Coping
yeah bro tom cruise and johnny depp would get mogged by dota cause they reach his dick too
Comparing @Sc22 to tom cruise and johnny depp. Low IQ. If 2 guys are around the same PSL height will matter a 100x more

Comparing @Sc22 to tom cruise and johnny depp. Low IQ
im not comparing sc22 to them, im coparing the example u gave using height

Comparing @Sc22 to tom cruise and johnny depp. Low IQ. If 2 guys are around the same PSL height will matter a 100x more
Im much higher psl than dotacel and you know it. Just look at face difference its huge.

Im much higher psl than dotacel and you know it. Just look at face difference its huge.
"i dont know it" lol, stop with this teenage reasoning, ur both same psl wise

"i dont know it" lol, stop with this teenage reasoning, ur both same psl wise

srs he has no bones look cheekbones he is completely flat u cant say we are same psl. Same angle this is giga mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
im not comparing sc22 to them, im coparing the example u gave using height
That example was referring solely to this mog battle, I wasn‘t generally speaking. The face mog here isn‘t strong enough, so the height becomes a determining factor
being this desperate for validation here means u probably get none irl, also lol @ comparing sunlight pic to white lighting from above
Also this @Sc22

That example was referring solely to this mog battle, I wasn‘t generally speaking. The face mog here isn‘t strong enough, so the height becomes a determining factor

Also this @Sc22
You are just a friend of dotacel why should anyone listen to you?

Everyone who voted for dotacel is a friend of him in your opinion. Anyway, why should anyone ever listen to a delusional narcy fag like you? No one likes you here, same as in real life

• +1
I mean ur just gonna say that for any positive thing said about me xd go ask some foids and you'll get hit with the real blackpill

Everyone who voted for dotacel is a friend of him in your opinion. Anyway, why should anyone ever listen to a delusional narcy fag like you? No one likes you here, same as in real life
You are a friend of him why else would he ask you to arrange this mog battle.
" No one likes you here " see this is proof why it wont be objective all know deep inside i mog him bbut because he has been a "good and friendly guy" he will be considered winner lmao. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

" No one likes you here " see this is proof why it wont be objective all know deep inside i mog him bbut because he has been a "good and friendly guy" he will be considered winner lmao. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I asked him cuz he was the one organizing the mog battles originally lmao keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Cope, he asked me because I arranged the original mog contest in @Nibba 's thread

I asked him cuz he was the one organizing the mog battles originally lmao keep coping
he hates me cuz im narcy so congrats he gives you the vote :feelskek:

Lol STFU you already got clapped by me once why are you looking for more ppl to lose to

Cope, he asked me because I arranged the original mog contest in @Nibba 's thread
everyone that votes for him is objective and everyone that votes against him is my friend :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol STFU you already got clapped by me once why are you looking for more ppl to lose to
They arent objective because this site is filled with soys:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy:
You cant say he mog me

same angle how can he mog me, its not even close

Pretty gay ngl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
its over for you boyo not gonna lie just ldar

470.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome