I mog everyone

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,787
I swear on everything I only get Mogged once a week

I also purposely stay out of high status places where gl people are

That’s why I take the train

I mog every faggot on the train

A good cope is to stop comparing urself to fuckign Hexum and start comparing urself to the niggas u walk by on the street
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, arkzy7, ilikefish and 3 others
that's ur ego talking.

remember you are not your ego
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, ilikefish, Tesarossa and 1 other person
that's ur ego talking.

remember you are not your ego
abstract noise GIF by lefler
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jgns, ilikefish and Tesarossa
here we go again
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, Jgns, ilikefish and 1 other person
also hexum is dust and forgotten, idk why you are comparing yourself to a dead guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and ilikefish
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, ilikefish and mxl4chi1
I swear on everything I only get Mogged once a week

I also purposely stay out of high status places where gl people are

That’s why I take the train

I mog every faggot on the train

A good cope is to stop comparing urself to fuckign Hexum and start comparing urself to the niggas u walk by on the street
ur girl can still replace u for chad, no escaping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
also hexum is dust and forgotten, idk why you are comparing yourself to a dead guy
wasnt there also a report of hexum getting his guts rearranged by a line of guys while on a film set
 
I swear on everything I only get Mogged once a week

I also purposely stay out of high status places where gl people are

That’s why I take the train

I mog every faggot on the train

A good cope is to stop comparing urself to fuckign Hexum and start comparing urself to the niggas u walk by on the street
Holy ur back from the ban hammer
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and arkzy7

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
8
Views
51
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
Stefan116188
Replies
18
Views
80
Stefan116188
Stefan116188
roidar
Replies
29
Views
114
roidar
roidar
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
74
keubool
keubool
ØUROBOROS
Replies
10
Views
50
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top