i mog most ppl irl

moggedbyblackpill

moggedbyblackpill

Iron
i mog almost everyone i walk past bc of my harmony and appeal (basically im saying im attractive) but i got rated a ltn-mtn.... how?

• JFL
Reactions: TheChubbinator, lestoa, IndraBC and 1 other person
it depends on the area, pretty sure this is in some psl theory guide but if ur in some poor-average area obviously a mtn is going to mog, however if your in a really expensive and luxury area there are going to be moggers because attractive people are richer on average

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
it depends on the area, pretty sure this is in some psl theory guide but if ur in some poor-average area obviously a mtn is going to mog, however if your in a really expensive and luxury area there are going to be moggers because attractive people are richer on average
i live in berlin and even in the rich areas most ppl are sub5, ltn and if lucky mtn ofc there are some random chads but thats js a very rare occurance

i live in berlin and even in the rich areas most ppl are sub5, ltn and if lucky mtn ofc there are some random chads but thats js a very rare occurance
lowkey germany is shit, cucked by faggots and random immigrants, i wouldnt be surprised most are subhuman

lowkey germany is shit, cucked by faggots and random immigrants, i wouldnt be surprised most are subhuman

ig but based on my location shouldnt i be rated adjusted to it? i personally think i am htn if not cl in germany

ig but based on my location shouldnt i be rated adjusted to it? i personally think i am htn if not cl in germany
pure ratings are factoring in the whole world, sure you can adjust it to your area but if your going to ask for a rating online and then recieve one adjusted to worldwide dont be surprised if you go to a normal area you get mogged by 6/10 people if ur being rated high ltn, just dont take it to heart it doesnt matter brah

• +1
Reactions: moggedbyblackpill
pure ratings are factoring in the whole world, sure you can adjust it to your area but if your going to ask for a rating online and then recieve one adjusted to worldwide dont be surprised if you go to a normal area you get mogged by 6/10 people if ur being rated high ltn, just dont take it to heart it doesnt matter brah
alr thank you