i mog my dad so hard

fikki

fikki

Banned
id post his face here but hell prolly get posted around on tiktok hes like 5'4 too im grateful i didnt inherit any of his facial features. my mom is also just an ltb hes a true sub4

this what happens when little ungrateful brats get blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, ElTruecel, 9898nuggets and 11 others
id post his face here but hell prolly get posted around on tiktok hes like 5'4 too im grateful i didnt inherit any of his facial features. my mom is also just an ltb hes a true sub4
Nigga u are sub4 too 💀

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ElTruecel
Nigga joined in january

Fuck you

she wrote me 3 paragraphs on how she wants me back in her life

hes not even 5'4 he larped to get into the army

your 5'5 at 14 and your family is short you may aswell kill yourself making fun of your dad who you are one inch bigger then and he probobly shrunk from old age he was probobly your heightat your age and stopped growign,your gonna be a future 5'8 midget gl buddy

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 55314, ElTruecel and 2 others
ngl my dad is king nt he cheats on his wife with a stacy as a 5'4 sub4

your 5'5 at 14 and your family is short you may aswell kill yourself making fun of your dad who you are one inch bigger then and he probobly shrunk from old age he was probobly your heightat your age and stopped growign,your gonna be a future 5'8 midget gl buddy
retarded nigga hes like 40 how do u shrink its not like hes 90 yo

kys OP, ungrateful waste of space.

THE LOOKSMAFFIA DECLARES AN ATTACK ON YOU

@kebab @BitchBoy

• Love it
Reactions: kebab and BitchBoy
retarded nigga hes like 40 how do u shrink its not like hes 90 yo
nigga you are 5'4 at 14you will be lucky to hit 5'7 and anything under 6 foot is over height just kys

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
nigga you are 5'4 at 14you will be lucky to hit 5'7 and anything under 6 foot is over height just kys
JoinedSep 21, 2023 its over for u nigga

JoinedSep 21, 2023 its over for u nigga
your making fun of your dad acting like you overcame him yet your 5'4 at 14,ask yolur dad how tall he was at your age for suifuel,i guarentee you are close to done growing and will end up as a 5'8 midget anyways

kys OP, ungrateful waste of space.

THE LOOKSMAFFIA DECLARES AN ATTACK ON YOU

@kebab @BitchBoy
JoinedNov 26, 2023 dont talk to me tiktokcel

• Ugh..
Reactions: future_mogger
its mostly genetic. environment has little impact unless malnourished
60 percent of the world is malnutitrd.

59 percent don't even have access to dairy,meat,eggs and fish

your making fun of your dad acting like you overcame him yet your 5'4 at 14,ask yolur dad how tall he was at your age for suifuel,i guarentee you are close to done growing and will end up as a 5'8 midget anyways
As a male you inherit most of your genetics from your mother's side

60 percent of the world is malnutitrd.

59 percent don't even have access to dairy,meat,eggs and fish
but even tribes in south sudan who dont have good food are avg 7 feet. genetics boyo

but even tribes in south sudan who dont have good food are avg 7 feet. genetics boyo
When did I say it wasnt genetics. I said it was both, clearly you can't read.

Pubertymaxxing can help.

hes 5'4 at 14 making fun of his dad for being short lol,brutal for this kid when he realises since he has sub human parents it means he capped at 5'8 manlet height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki and Manletmachine
bro i didnt even pubertymaxx i been sleepin like shit n eatin like shit and i ahvent grown since i was 12

hes 5'4 at 14 making fun of his dad for being short lol,brutal for this kid when he realises since he has sub human parents it means he capped at 5'8 manlet height
im 5'9

over for you now your not just short your also schizo

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
delusionmaxed autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Tai Lung and fikki
ion even look like him, and dont have same hair type as him

i didnt inherit shit tho stupid nigga
you did tho your 5'5 at 14 meaning you are most likely gonna be a future 5'8cel,trust me your gonna be short too i guarentee

Why u being mean ab ur dad