I mog you retards

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm not on this betabuxxing shit. There are plenty of women Who would gladly date me without me spending a single cent. It's not my problem retards

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, PseudoMaxxer and 10 others
ok ty for information have an amazing month of may

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, albe.ORG and 5 others
Here's the attention you're craving.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deadstock, Kazey and 2 others
Here's the attention you're craving.
You're a bunch of redpill retards. Just because YOU Need Money to date It doesn't mean everyone else does

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Madridista
You're a dalit terrone nigga

You're a bunch of redpill retards. Just because YOU Need Money to date It doesn't mean everyone else does
I know. Looks are everything, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You're a dalit terrone nigga
IMG 20240517 133032
i mog you to the utter Oblivion pal. You would look like a bottom twink next to me. Stop trying to insert me in your same Plane of existence. You didn't get not even 10% of the validation i got

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sushifart, Autismcel and 3 others
Show women who are dating you rn

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, Sushifart, greycel and 1 other person
none but i just need to approach and i will get success in little time
@Autismcel @smallman @butterworld @rhinoplasty @HTN_Mentalcel @Bojack @Mister Fuwy
Will the bull succeed?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 91302, RAMU KAKA, Sushifart and 3 others
none but i just need to approach and i will get success in little time
Just go for tinder or some shit, plenty of girls wanted to meet me even tho im literally an umemployed looser

@Autismcel @smallman @butterworld @jisko32 @HTN_Mentalcel @Bojack
Will the bull succeed?
Mf is a slayer but he denies it for some reason

He prolly thinks this is incel.is 2.0 where you get banned if you admit you're slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
As you said, you mog everyone to the blivion.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Kazey, vector and 5 others
@Autismcel @smallman @butterworld @jisko32 @HTN_Mentalcel @Bojack
Will the bull succeed?
Why are the oldcels having mental breakdowns suddenly? Brutal suboptimal neurochemistry

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, LVZZO and Bonecel01
Why are the oldcels having mental breakdowns suddenly? Brutal suboptimal neurochemistry
muh oldcel. i can enter into an uni hall and no one would bat an eye. not everyone has subhuman genetics

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, greycel, LVZZO and 1 other person
@moreroidsmoredates I think you might’ve broke him tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates I think you might’ve broke him tbh
You don't understand shit. I have a unique face. Just because i don't fit PSL standards It doesn't mean girls don't get wet at my sight.

are you the 6'4 guy

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
tales from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and Autismcel
Bro what are you going to do when i'll slay? Because you can bet your balls i will
You’re 28. You been saying this for the past 6 months, nothing changed.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and greycel
You’re 28. You been saying this for the past 6 months, nothing changed.
Age Is Just a Number retard. I grew taller this year. I go at my own pace don't give a shit about societal norms. When i'll feel ready i'll slay

• Woah
Reactions: Sushifart and Autismcel

Type shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and greycel
brutal facts my negro

Age Is Just a Number retard. I grew taller this year. I go at my own pace don't give a shit about societal norms. When i'll feel ready i'll slay
Again your incessant insults like a chimping-out nigger show you’re just a coping failure in denial.

Again your incessant insults like a chimping-out nigger show you’re just a coping failure in denial.
I'm Just so tired about all this stuff. Muh you're 28 muh you're a larper. I'll Just lie about my Age. There are no problems. You Just want to see me fail. But i'll prove you wrong

• Woah
Reactions: Sushifart
I'm Just so tired about all this stuff. Muh you're 28 muh you're a larper. I'll Just lie about my Age. There are no problems. You Just want to see me fail. But i'll prove you wrong
I don’t want see you fail you fucking retard, when are you going to understand this?

Me pointing out things and you get all butthurt as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Bonecel01
I don’t want see you fail you fucking retard, when are you going to understand this?

Me pointing out things and you get all butthurt as a result.
Because you don't understand that i'm suffering from depression. Then to make things worse people here make fun of me and tell me that It's over for me. How the fuck am i supposed to act? You Just called me disabled and said that i'm too old

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and BrutalMogger
im disabled dont worry bro

Because you don't understand that i'm suffering from depression. Then to make things worse people here make fun of me and tell me that It's over for me. How the fuck am i supposed to act? You Just called me disabled and said that i'm too old
How tall is this slayer called @the BULL?

Last edited:
Yeah I do understand that, but you’re just a weak bitch who can’t handle struggles in life. I also suffer from, but i try to make something about my life. You’ve given up.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Nigga how tf do you grow taller at 28

Have you taken your meds yet?

How tall is this slayer called @the BULL
tall bro. 6'5". i go out in my italian slum and i spire above people's heads like a behemoth.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Bonecel01
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Autismcel
i can post pic proof standing against the same wall with point of reference but you will probably invent some cope. i don't care, i'm just that guy.
Take pic with measuring tape

Middle age crisis
IMG 20240521 134745
"middle Age broooo" Better hair and skin than many 20 Years old faggots. You don't understand how much i'm going to slay. The bards Will sing songs about me

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Take your meds unc
The hate Is too fucking strong. You're sweating and huffing while you type this. Your cortisol Is on an all time High.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel