I mog your gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
Gör en HT när du är äldre så är du slayer tbh
wanna do something that makes my temples shaped like Brad Pitt. Problem with ht is it makes ur hair shitfin. Hopefully some new way of preventing hairloss/more sense ht will come in the future
obviously not gl in ur area otherwise you wouldnt be trying to get validation in looksmaxxing forum
Jordan barret can cope best he wants

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
You look like a balding version of Chico on the profile pic.

My condolences for the illness, the Norwood Reaper is a bitch. Slay while you can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Almu
Do you think you are a narcissist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4887
Why does everyone worship hair transplant here when the results aren’t even good?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted
  • +1
YOU ARE PSL 8 GIGACHAD BRO

• +1
you are 5 psl with short hair

• +1

• +1
I just shower you low iq incel 😭 😭 😭 🦁 🦁 🦁 :feelswhy:

16 and have fucked more chicks than you will in a lifetime, looking like a bald slavic action hero is better than looking incel like u 😭 😭 😭 🦁 🦁 🦁

View attachment 290560Me and my whole 182,5cm and 70kg

Ur gonial angle looks fucked off in this ngl

• +1
This shitpost was very solid btw
Keep coping 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛 🍼 :cool:

I will never end the coping

U my friend dont need to cope after u grow out hair and get some sun/Fashion max

• +1
This shitpost was very solid btw

I will never end the coping

U my friend dont need to cope after u grow out hair and get some sun/Fashion max
I don’t need hair to mog your gods, Keep crying for me 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛 :feelswhy: :cool: 😭
Keep coping why i fuck 1000 stacies in a day 🦁 🦁 🦁 :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and rydofx
I miss it when i had buzzcut. So easy, you don't have to comb you don't have to worry snout rain, wind ... Fuck...

• +1
wow son 300 psl except not curry is biggest falio rope

• +1

wtf is this thread

• +1
@Almu
more proof that eye area matters much more than anything. He doesnt Even have a bad eye area Just average. Yet he looks like A faggot Becuase of his eyes

• +1
@Almu
more proof that eye area matters much more than anything. He doesnt Even have a bad eye area Just average. Yet he looks like A faggot Becuase of his eyes
Cope

• +1
post more pics

• +1
@Almu
Keep coping, here take som milk 🥛 🥛 😭 😭 :feelswhy:

• +1
Keep coping, here take som milk 🥛 🥛 😭 😭 :feelswhy:
This isnt cope. i thINK you are trolling or trying to get reactions. most likely this is not you. Maybe ITS a friend and you are trying to get insults at him by acting obnoxious. If this is u then you are High tier normie.

• +1
This isnt cope. i thINK you are trolling or trying to get reactions. most likely this is not you. Maybe ITS a friend and you are trying to get insults at him by acting obnoxious. If this is u then you are High tier normie.
Keep coping i am god, here take some milk 🥛 🥛 😭 😭 :feelswhy:

• +1
Op mogs you to gandy and back . His eye area is really good jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted and Deleted member 2769
Op mogs you to gandy and back . His eye area is really good jfl
its bad. he looks afraid of the camera or retarded

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2769
JFL at this huge bait

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted and Deleted member 2769
ok but seriously, your face is average as fuck. its like one of those phenotype generations, you have zero features that even come close to being considered striking. like i dont get it. whats worse is the fact that you're already balding. youd be chadlite tier with a good hairstyle but youre already nw2 so its over

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and goat2x
For a second I thought my testicles were leaked online
My head mogs your testicles ngl
ok but seriously, your face is average as fuck. its like one of those phenotype generations, you have zero features that even come close to being considered striking. like i dont get it. whats worse is the fact that you're already balding. youd be chadlite tier with a good hairstyle but youre already nw2 so its over
Phenotype generators are way above average, the human eye likes averages and symmetry which is exactly what those morphs are. I commented this on another post before you mentioned it so i’ll take it as a compliment, here take some milk 🥛 🥛 🦁 🦁
its bad. he looks afraid of the camera or retarded
Keep coping with dick sucking lips :feelswhy: :feelswah::feelswah:🦁🦁

• +1
He has a chico phenotype great mofo harmony yet the two abv average features that make him 6.5 Psl eyes and jaw

• +1
Phenotype generators are way above average, the human eye likes averages and symmetry which is exactly what those morphs are. I commented this on another post before you mentioned it so i’ll take it as a compliment, here take some milk 🥛 🥛 🦁 🦁
stop coping, you're average as in not above 5psl
He has a chico phenotype great mofo harmony yet the two abv average features that make him 6.5 Psl eyes and jaw
what? muhh "harmony" shut up nigga
lol in what world is he 6.5 psl? are u insane

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot

Lol you are beyond saving if you don’t think he’s 6.5 Psl. Mofo looks good bald jfl . Also I only look at frontal. Profile is like 5 Psl.

• +1

Chico sucks my micropenis, Keep coping 🦁 🦁 :feelswhy: :feelswhy: 😭 😭

• +1
Chico sucks my micropenis, Keep coping 🦁 🦁 :feelswhy: :feelswhy: 😭 😭
you look like a deer caught in headlights and youre balding
Unknown
Ezgif 3 962f90ea9eb2

Lol you are beyond saving if you don’t think he’s 6.5 Psl. Mofo looks good bald jfl . Also I only look at frontal. Profile is like 5 Psl.
yeah youre literally retarded lol

• +1
this is a psl 6.5

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.