I mogged a father and son yesterday at BJJ

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The son was about 6ft and very lanky, like 65kg type shit. He was only 17, the dad 5'10 and 85kg. I was put up with the son first and the first thing I did was grab onto his sleeve and the back of his belt, I started spamming footsweeps and then went for a hip throw - harai goshi

Harai gosh

I did what the guy in white did, but rather than let the guy standup, I put him into side control

From side control this dude was spazzing out - I don't think he expected the throw and was a bit shook. I managed to get on top of him and attemped a triangle choke from mount, but i lost the position - still got triangle choke on him - like this

Triangle

I got the tap, poor kid didn't want a second round. I think he cut his lip from the throw and wasn't used to being thrown so hard - I am known as the judo guy in my class lol.

The dad then sees what happens and wants vengenance and so we both start. I did the same throw and climb to mount sequence, the dad was being a bit more spazzy, but I managed to hold him in side control until he got too tired to spaz and started working my submissions on him. I hit an ezekiel choke on him and got the tap

Looks like this
Ezekiel

I got the tap, but the dad wasn't a pussy and demanded a rematch. I said sure and we started standing again. I didn't want to abuse the same hip throw again so I opted for another throw. I essentially pushed into the dad, so he would push back to regain his balance, once he fell for my bait I hit him with this tomoe nage
Tomoe nage

After getting the tomoe nage, I quickly got up onto of him and just kept him pinned until he was gassed out again. But the bell had went off by then and sparring time had ended and we had to switch partners.

The dad was very surprised and said I deffo was not new and must have done something else because he didn't know wtf bullshit I did. I laughed and said I did a bit of judo. One of my coaches is an old eastern european guy and has a lot of respect for judoka and patted me on the back and said he likes my fighting style since I wasn't trying to power through and was just using pure technique.

Being the judo guy has it's pros and cons, a lot of the newer guys are warned about my standup game, but the new people rarely take the warning because I look small and usually my team-mates and coaches find it funny when I throw people because I'm some manlet who looks like a kid jfl.

Overall was a good session, hope to see the dad again and the son. They were okay but a bit spazzy and panicky because of the throw

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Just4Beast, justinzayn and 10 others
Son typical incel body . But dad must have been big 🤙🤙🤙🤙 yakhi ???

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
tagging my nigga @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Do other guys know how to land when throwed, it can be dangerous if they don't

• +1
Son typical incel body . But dad must have been big 🤙🤙🤙🤙 yakhi ???
the dad was in shape and had clearly lifted before, still he did not know what was going on with the standup and I think because he has never fought me he wasn't too worried lol

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
good shit

manlets OP at bjj tbh feels good to ragdoll someone u wouldnt stand a chance with standing up

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Most guys do, and that is why I didn't go all in and hit the throws super hard. I think the son and dad sort of struggled with the landings hence the son cut his lip. But I normally ask if people want to start standing or sitting before, in case they aren't too comfortable with landings

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
the dad was in shape and had clearly lifted before, still he did not know what was going on with the standup and I think because he has never fought me he wasn't too worried lol
I see a calm and composed man . He must be very robust ...🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
I’d rope if I got judo flipped by a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and ShowerMaxxing
good shit

manlets OP at bjj tbh feels good to ragdoll someone u wouldnt stand a chance with standing up
My standup is strong and I could take most guys standing, but weight differences stick out more during standing if that makes sense. It's just because I have done judo for a while the weight difference doesn't really matter

Good story 👍
after this story you just made up u sure gonna get respect from the fellow looksmax homies
1 WXpSFUDw3o0tL0kLkLMNxg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
My standup is strong and I could take most guys standing, but weight differences stick out more during standing if that makes sense. It's just because I have done judo for a while the weight difference doesn't really matter
do u think u could beat 5'11 avg weight untrained guy in purely stand up

also how much do u weigh

• +1
edited rpely^

do u think u could beat 5'11 untrained guy in purely stand up
it depeneds wdym by purely standup? Like boxing match with no grappling? No, I'd get killed. If it was like an MMA fight where I can do throws and grapple yes.

But if you mean like a match where I could do throws but no submissions/pins. Then it depends, what's the floor made of? If it's concrete, then I'd kill the guy lol.

Atm im 58kg, but when I have no water weight and shit, it goes down to 56kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The son was about 6ft and very lanky, like 65kg type shit. He was only 17, the dad 5'10 and 85kg. I was put up with the son first and the first thing I did was grab onto his sleeve and the back of his belt, I started spamming footsweeps and then went for a hip throw - harai goshi

View attachment 1762650
I did what the guy in white did, but rather than let the guy standup, I put him into side control
View attachment 1762652

From side control this dude was spazzing out - I don't think he expected the throw and was a bit shook. I managed to get on top of him and attemped a triangle choke from mount, but i lost the position - still got triangle choke on him - like this

View attachment 1762663

I got the tap, poor kid didn't want a second round. I think he cut his lip from the throw and wasn't used to being thrown so hard - I am known as the judo guy in my class lol.

The dad then sees what happens and wants vengenance and so we both start. I did the same throw and climb to mount sequence, the dad was being a bit more spazzy, but I managed to hold him in side control until he got too tired to spaz and started working my submissions on him. I hit an ezekiel choke on him and got the tap

Looks like this
View attachment 1762673

I got the tap, but the dad wasn't a pussy and demanded a rematch. I said sure and we started standing again. I didn't want to abuse the same hip throw again so I opted for another throw. I essentially pushed into the dad, so he would push back to regain his balance, once he fell for my bait I hit him with this tomoe nage
View attachment 1762686
After getting the tomoe nage, I quickly got up onto of him and just kept him pinned until he was gassed out again. But the bell had went off by then and sparring time had ended and we had to switch partners.

The dad was very surprised and said I deffo was not new and must have done something else because he didn't know wtf bullshit I did. I laughed and said I did a bit of judo. One of my coaches is an old eastern european guy and has a lot of respect for judoka and patted me on the back and said he likes my fighting style since I wasn't trying to power through and was just using pure technique.

Being the judo guy has it's pros and cons, a lot of the newer guys are warned about my standup game, but the new people rarely take the warning because I look small and usually my team-mates and coaches find it funny when I throw people because I'm some manlet who looks like a kid jfl.

Overall was a good session, hope to see the dad again and the son. They were okay but a bit spazzy and panicky because of the throw
Mirin effort on gifs

Also do you know how to fall down if i threw you a Greco roman suplex

• +1
it depeneds wdym by purely standup? Like boxing match with no grappling? No, I'd get killed. If it was like an MMA fight where I can do throws and grapple yes.

But if you mean like a match where I could do throws but no submissions/pins. Then it depends, what's the floor made of? If it's concrete, then I'd kill the guy lol
so annoying how much long limbs, weight and being tall matters in boxing kickboxing

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and FailedNormieManlet
Mirin effort on gifs

Also do you know how to fall down if i threw you a Greco roman suplex
if it's on the mats, then yeah I'd not get injured. I don't get suplexed that often but have been hit with it before. If it was on concrete, I'd survive but would deffo have a nasty injury

so annoying how much long limbs, weight and being tall matters in boxing kickboxing
I've never gone into striking that much, but have heard things like long limbs can be a serious bitch. It's why I prefer grappling tbh, like realistically if I was to fight a normie, as soon I get a grip on their sleeve I could throw them ( I know how to do throws from a single sleeve grip, albeit they're a bit riskier)

I've never gone into striking that much, but have heard things like long limbs can be a serious bitch. It's why I prefer grappling tbh, like realistically if I was to fight a normie, as soon I get a grip on their sleeve I could throw them ( I know how to do throws from a single sleeve grip, albeit they're a bit riskier)
brutal how someone can box for 15 years but as soon as u grab hold of them it becomes worthless:lul:

• JFL
brutal how someone can box for 15 years but as soon as u grab hold of them it becomes worthless:lul:
I still respect boxers but yeah. Brutal how leg kicks and basic grappling just fucking rapes boxing lol. As soon as the fight goes to the ground the boxer is finished, you'd need to learn takedown defense in order to keep the fight standing tbh

View attachment 1762650
View attachment 1762652

View attachment 1762663

Looks like this
View attachment 1762673

View attachment 1762686

Dude this is pure nostalgia for me. Judo was the first martial arts I ever did the harai Goshi is a staple of judo but the tomoe is quite advanced I never was able to do that move quite well when I did it (I was between 9-11) such nostalgia yeah I’m more of a striker myself but whenever anybody tries to grapple with me they always fail because muscle memory forced me to do judo moves though I try to refrain from grappleing

• Love it
The Ipom (I think it’s spelt) is a technique used to reduce impact from a falll novices are taught it it’s become muscle memory for me to go right into it when floored irl

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and FailedNormieManlet
Dude this is pure nostalgia for me. Judo was the first martial arts I ever did the harai Goshi is a staple of judo but the tomoe is quite advanced I never was able to do that move quite well when I did it (I was between 9-11) such nostalgia yeah I’m more of a striker myself but whenever anybody tries to grapple with me they always fail because muscle memory forced me to do judo moves though I try to refrain from grappleing
harai goshi is my favourite, it's one of the scarier throws imo, it happens so fast and it's painful imo. Based you are a judo bro, tomoe nage was actually the first technique I did properly during sparring! But hip throws in general are a huge part of my game plan because I am short jfl.

I want to learn to strike, but I need to get a car first jfl

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
harai goshi is my favourite, it's one of the scarier throws imo, it happens so fast and it's painful imo. Based you are a judo bro, tomoe nage was actually the first technique I did properly during sparring! But hip throws in general are a huge part of my game plan because I am short jfl.

I want to learn to strike, but I need to get a car first jfl
Striking is fun my fav martial arts are mauy tai and Taewkondo (I love kicks) I hated judo after a while due to me being a striker at heart but the flips did help me in real fights and how to land without being hurt as I weigh a lot.

• +1
Striking is fun my fav martial arts are mauy tai and Taewkondo (I love kicks) I hated judo after a while due to me being a striker at heart but the flips did help me in real fights and how to land without being hurt as I weigh a lot.
I've never gotten bored of judo and bjj tbh. How did your attacker/guy you fought react to a judo throw? I can imagine they'd be demoralised af after being slammed lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
slayer

• JFL
I've never gotten bored of judo and bjj tbh. How did your attacker/guy you fought react to a judo throw? I can imagine they'd be demoralised af after being slammed lol
I don’t use it much only when they grab me but usually they can’t do much back and I just wail on them but it’s rare for most fighters to ever successfully grab me a I strike very hard usually enough to keep them away. And tbh at my weight unless your gigga chad chances of grabbing me to the floor as a unskilled brawler is 0% so I don’t need to use judo moves

• +1
I don’t use it much only when they grab me but usually they can’t do much back and I just wail on them but it’s rare for most fighters to ever successfully grab me a I strike very hard usually enough to keep them away. And tbh at my weight unless your gigga chad chances of grabbing me to the floor as a unskilled brawler is 0% so I don’t need to use judo moves
How long have you been striking? MT clinch looks pretty good, would deffo fuck up normies jfl

wrestling is homosexual. men need to have a minimum of 10 inches of uninterrupted space between them

i would have knocked you out before you got close

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
Tales from the dojo :ogre:

• JFL
Alright

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
How to learn throws and submissions like this? What martial art should I do to learn?
Judo? BJJ?

• +1
How to learn throws and submissions like this? What martial art should I do to learn?
Judo? BJJ?
The throws from judo, subs are found in judo too, but BJJ goes into more detail

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad