I mostly use skin-care products marketed towards women bc they often have better products for skin/acne for better price

Red Fox

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
You do realise it's all marketing right? Just bc the packaging is pink, doesn't mean men can use it. But it shouldn't smell feminine, that's important. I don't care about the packaging and colour of it. I'm 26 but still very prone to breakouts.

I HAVE TRIED EVERY PRESCRIPTION MED. I GET VERY BAD HAIRLOSS, SO THAT'S OFF THE TABLE. I DO HAVE A DERMATOLOGIST AND HE SAID I SHOULD CHOSE MY OWN PRODUCTS.

They simply have better products with better ingredients. I get even shittier skin when I use bad products which contain alcohol or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 33579
You do realise it's all marketing right? Just bc the packaging is pink, doesn't mean men can use it. But it shouldn't smell feminine, that's important. I don't care about the packaging and colour of it. I'm 26 but still very prone to breakouts.

I HAVE TRIED EVERY PRESCRIPTION MED. I GET VERY BAD HAIRLOSS, SO THAT'S OFF THE TABLE. I DO HAVE A DERMATOLOGIST AND HE SAID I SHOULD CHOSE MY OWN PRODUCTS.

They simply have better products with better ingredients. I get even shittier skin when I use bad products which contain alcohol or some shit
nah women are just the primary consumers of beauty products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
My posts are gimmick, mostly. How is reputation even calculated?
half of my posts are random shitposts but i still have more rep than posts

it's not like I'm dumb, I have a bachelor and master's degree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Screenshot 2023 08 22 at 201918

it's not like I'm dumb, I have a bachelor and master's degree
2k posts and you dont know how the rep system works and u have a masters
Proof that any ape get a masters degree

• WTF
Reactions: Red Fox
It doesn't make sense. If you make a joke and people react with the laugh emoji, it brings your reputation down?!
Or if they react with an "anger" emoji, because you said something like "my gf cheated on me"

• JFL
Go fuck yourself, you think I care how I'm perceived on this forum? I was just wondering
And I know you'll just react with a laugh-emoji to this post!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 33579
Go fuck yourself, you think I care how I'm perceived on this forum? I was just wondering
And I know you'll just react with a laugh-emoji to this post!
Dont wtf me saar my precious reputation

• WTF
Reactions: Red Fox
  • JFL
@sebsyx - You are pardoned, I am feeling generous today!

• Love it

Lol, I got to know about tretinoin from a women and started using it from skinorac and it worked