i must confess that i feel like a monster...

ArchangeI

ArchangeI

π’ƒπ’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’‰π’†π’… π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Posts
6,320
Reputation
13,197
great song:feelshah:

never forgetting all of the edits i saw in 2017 with that song


@Jordan Barrett @-joe @StarvingAutist
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvingAutist, mxl4chi1, i<3cats and 3 others
I am currently arguing with 6-8 Russians and you talking about some bullshit 🀣🀣 rage baited the Russian sub forum JFl 😭
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2243.png
    IMG_2243.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvingAutist, mxl4chi1, voks and 1 other person
I am currently arguing with 6-8 Russians and you talking about some bullshit 🀣🀣 rage baited the Russian sub forum JFl 😭
1000016858
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, -joe and voks
i tought u were about to say some crazy shit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and ArchangeI
great song:feelshah:

never forgetting all of the edits i saw in 2017 with that song


@Jordan Barrett @-joe @StarvingAutist
I
I
Feel like a monsterrr
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and ArchangeI
so what if you can see the duck inside of me
 
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe and ArchangeI

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
41
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
M
Replies
5
Views
35
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
Alton
Replies
9
Views
42
Alton
Alton
Gudlifer
Replies
6
Views
56
Volpa
Volpa

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top