I must go ER

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
For the last 17 shit years of my life, I’ve had to follow rules in a society where the rules practically do not apply to other people.

It’s time to get even with the rest of the world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski, zeshama, Growth Plate and 35 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
no thecel NO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723, Chintuck22 and 5 others
For the last 17 shit yEaRs of my life, I’ve had to follow rules in a society whERe the rules practically do not apply to othER people.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
For the last 17 shit years of my life, I’ve had to follow rules in a society where the rules practically do not apply to black people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
Save up for LL and ascend bro

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If you actually go ER try to kill people who wronged you not some random mofo walking by on the street or someone's grandma

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
@Mansea Quoting your deliberate misquote of me “For the last 17 shit years of my life, I’ve had to follow rules in a society where the rules practically do not apply to black people.”

Your edit made a true statement. Yes, the rules do not apply to Black people. But that’s only because Black people are a subset of ALL PEOPLE. It’s all people, not specific racial and/or ethnic groups. The rules don’t apply to White people, Hispanic people, Arab people, etc. even Asian people (I’m Asian). The rules don’t apply to men, nor do they apply to women. The rules don’t apply to tall people, fat people, skinny people, and so on. The rules don’t apply to manlets and sub-5s either. EVERYONE ELSE HAS MORE POWER THAN I DO. EVERYONE EXCEPT ME HAS FREEDOM. THIS ISN’T A MATTER OF BEING ENVIOUS AT BLACK PEOPLE, BROWN PEOPLE, YELLOW PEOPLE, STACIES, CHADS, POLITICIANS, RICH PEOPLE, ETC. THIS IS ABOUT JUSTICE THAT OUGHT TO BE SERVED. THE WORLD HURT ME. I WILL HURT IT BACK.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
If you actually go ER try to kill people who wronged you not some random mofo walking by on the street or someone's grandma

99.9% of humans are utter trash (including me) and deserve to feel more pain. 99.9% of people would wrong me if they were to interact with me. If I kill a random-ass person, 99.9% chance I’m right.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6217, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
Dear federal agencies,

All of my posts, comments & threads on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or opinions may or may not use real names, always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not meant to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 17 others
99.9% of humans are utter trash (including me) and deserve to feel more pain. If I kill a random-ass person, 99.9% chance I’m right.
Which country r u from, gotta make sure I'm not outside that day

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11604 and 8 others
I do not endorse these talking points 🙅‍♂️ dear Mr FBI man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11604, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Which country r u from, gotta make sure I'm not outside that day

The rebelmaxed former British colony that yeeted Indians off their land to get to the other side of the continent.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Dear federal agencies,

All of my posts, comments & threads on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or opinions may or may not use real names, always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not meant to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental.
Image0 5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, WontStopNorwooding, thecel and 1 other person
The rebelmaxed British colony that yeeted Indians off their land to get to the other side of the continent.
Are u suicidal :feelswhy:

• +1
i better not see your cute asian face on the news fam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thecel
For the last 17 shit years of my life, I’ve had to follow rules in a society where the rules practically do not apply to other people.

Thecel noooo you're our only hope to create a worldwide eugenics program. Please, save the future of this world. Only create chads and stacies so there are no more suffering like us

• JFL
If unironic, how about instead of being a double digit IQ monkey, you kill someone who actually is responsible for causing suffering, like oh I don't know, a politician, or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Gad and 5 others
If unironic, how about instead of being a double digit IQ monkey, you kill someone who actually is responsible for causing suffering, like oh I don't know, a politician, or something?
rip obama

• Woah

It’s simple logic. If a scientist surveys a sample of 100 people, one can assume that the population the sample represents would answer the survey the same or very similarly. Just like if I meet 100 people, and all of them don’t treat me with enough respect, the conclusion is that nearly all the people on Earth would not treat me with enough respect too.

I know the world does not respect me, so I will make them fear me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

It’s simple logic. If a scientist surveys a sample of 100 people, one can assume that the population the sample represents would answer the survey the same or very similarly. Just like if I meet 100 people, and all of them don’t treat me with enough respect, the conclusion is that nearly all the people on Earth would not treat me with enough respect too.

No, suffering is caused by individuals. There are many innocent people out there.

• +1
No, suffering is caused by individuals. There are many innocent people out there.

Who cares if they’re innocent?

Promiscuous, hypergamous, superficial Stacies technically are innocent, but they deserve pain.

Ditto for everyone. Bring up any person and I can find reasons why they ought to suffer.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Promiscuous, hypergamous, superficial Stacies technically are innocent, but they deserve to suffer.
Why do they deserve it?

• +1
Why do they deserve it?

Their lives are too good. Compensation is required for the sake of equity and justice.

I believe the ones born into suffering (disadvantaged people) ought to be compensated with awesome experiences, and the ones born into privilege (advantaged people) ought to be compensated with terrible experiences.

Truecels deserve to fuck Gigastacies. Gigastacies deserve death.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Forgotten, GigaChaddam, Gad and 4 others
Their lives are too good. Compensation is required for the sake of equity and justice.

I believe the ones born into suffering (disadvantaged people) ought to be compensated with awesome experiences, and the ones born into privilege (advantaged people) ought to be compensated with terrible experiences.
I don't believe that. It's not the fault of privileged people that other people suffer.
How can Truecels fuck Gigastacys if Gigastacys are dead.

• +1
How can Truecels fuck Gigastacys if Gigastacys are dead.

Well, the “deserving” thing is just theoretical. You can’t have your cake and eat it too; truecels can’t fuck Gigastacies if Gigastacies are dead. In practice, we’d have to choose one or the other.

Killing Gigastacies is the better choice. There’s no practical method to get Gigastacies to fuck truecels. Even if it could be done successfully, incels want REAL LOVE, not forced sex. Truecels deserve to fuck Gigastacies can’t be solved in real life, but Gigastacies deserve to die can surely be taken care of. Guns are all that’s needed.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 9670

love the voice

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, johncruz12345 and thecel

Kill Biden please

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Ritalincell, Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
Just kill yourself you miserable cunt

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Forgotten, Deleted member 19607 and 14 others
nice bro make a AMA thread after and tag me:smonk:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel

Ugh. I know what you mean. About getting even. Once this foid went ER on my Destroyer of Worlds. "That son bitch, Bubba, cheated on me!" She said as she pulled her whoreskins off. "Well, I'll show him! After your monster wrecks my barn, and he comes back for some more...won't even feel it!"

I felt like an object at that point. She jumped on top and worked it in. I looked to the side and visualized being somewhere else.

• Woah
Ugh. I know what you mean. About getting even. Once this foid went ER on my Destroyer of Worlds. "That son bitch, Bubba, cheated on me!" She said as she pulled her whoreskins off. "Well, I'll show him! After your monster wrecks my barn, and he comes back for some more...won't even feel it!"

I felt like an object at that point. She jumped on top and worked it in. I looked to the side and visualized being somewhere else.

No comprendo. What’s your Destroyer of Worlds? And wrecks your barn. What does that mean? Do you coom to moo-moo cows? What does “worked it in” mean—her hitting you or her pussy engulfing your dick?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No comprendo. What’s your Destroyer of Worlds? And wrecks your barn wtf does that mean? Do you coom to moo moo cows? What does “worked it in” mean—her fist into your face or her pussy engulfing your dick?
Ugh. Little minds all think alike.

Destroyer of Worlds: My big fat long penis.

redneck foid's barn: her wet dripping vagina.

worked it in: rubbing the big fat long penis head on the wet dripping vagina flaps until it slides inside.

• Love it

Perfect balance. For gigastacy fucking trucel is death, for trucel fucking gigastacy is life.

• Love it
At least kill a politician pls, its a waste to go eR and not doing it on some cunt businessman or politician

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, thecel and 1 other person
chad

• JFL
Go travis bickle

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel

stop doing this ur gonna get banned

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Your from Texas right even if you went ER you would be forgotten in a week Just because of how many killings there are in America

You would be nothing more than the average criminal in America. There’s no point going ER

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Your from *** right even if you went ER you would be forgotten in a week Just because of how many killings there are in America

You would be nothing more than the average criminal in America. There’s no point going ER
Why everyone doxxes his location, he said he doesn't want this.

Other than that, I agree though.

• +1

Come to Brazil and slay. I'm talking serious.

• WTF
Before you do any ER shit, try to experience ayahuasca or any substance with strong DMT, you'll have a giga trip where your deepest parts of your subconscious will surface, you will have a giga revelation and you'll have a clear and wise vision of what you must do. This rage-fueled mood of yours is clouding judgement and when all that rage dissipates, all the consequences will hit you like a train.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and thecel
True love doesnt exist its a gynocentric concept, men in the past just simply bought women, or raped them, women still orgasm through rape

• +1
  • So Sad
True love doesnt exist its a gynocentric concept, men in the past just simply bought women, or raped them, women still orgasm through rape
Ethnic mindset

• Hmm...
Ethnic mindset
Christcuck mindset is muh prue aryan kween will love me after 30 bbcs and chad dicks.

Pair bonding only exists in traditional religious women, such as women raised under the taliban:blackpill:

• Woah
  • JFL
im probably whiter then you, I have green eyes, white skin, and turkic hunter eyes:feelshah:
Ethnics can have green eyes, asians and jews have white skin, and just about every race can have hunter eyes, there isn't a single person on this website who has proven they are whiter than me, an almost pure med, the only way someone is whiter than me is if they have 100% pure roman or ancient greek lineage.

• Woah
Ethnics can have green eyes, asians and jews have white skin, and just about every race can have hunter eyes, there isn't a single person on this website who has proven they are whiter than me, an almost pure med, the only way someone is whiter than me is if they have 100% pure roman or ancient greek lineage.
I look like my profile pic, except whiter skin and basically caucasion due to indo-european maternal lineage from turks who raped indo-european women, u probably have brown skin, most italians have brown skin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998 and BrendioEEE