I must really be an effeminate bitch to garner this little respect from people around me

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Crazy how I can be this much of an ogre physically and still nobody ever respects me or takes me seriously irl, how can I give off the vibes of such a woman? I guess its my voice or something, idk, I have posted it and it is probably the most incel voice on looksmax. Not many people really know what its like to be a voicecel. Its insane that I am probably more feminine than most girls I know, like literally. JFL. No respect, idec about love, or fear, or whatever, at least can I have some basic respect from the people around me to be treated like a human with feelings, with intelligence? Like just the most basic respect, not even a lot, just basic.

Im an actual high estrogen female stuck in an ogres body. This is retarded, I cant do anything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, currylightskin, WhiteBlackpiller and 1 other person
Betrayal. Abandonment. Loneliness.

I might take some physical and violent revenge on these people... maybe... (in garrys mod death run)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mug

Take this to see

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
increase test reduce E bro but i can feel the frustration as this was me as well a while back now im a high t low inhib beast tbh

• +1

Take this to see
9C4214C2 AAA6 47B5 8199 3D65761EEE51

Is it over?

lack of respect pill is actually incredibly painful. literally gatekeeping you from being social

• +1