I NEED 200USD HOW DO I GET THEM

sir what is bbc is it british blockchain coin? i said before i cannot accept crypto curency please be helpful sir and kindly send me the gift card photo

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
alright mr @Crisick the microsoft call center let me use their crypto account kindly redeem ethereums to this address 0xf3908367b1D7a9ACbbfEF814a16d16E671574865

PAKJEET VS PAJEET
WHO WINS

💅

Pakjeets are stronger.
But Pajeets are more Dangerous
sir we will fight to the death whichever wins receives 300 free fire diamonds

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Sell things that you dont need

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
i own nothing and im south american so if i did they wouldnt cost a lot
Then work at a car garage like everyone of you do

If you’re in South America, why not take advantage of your 3rd world surroundings and crimemaxx? I’m sure it’s way easier to get away with everything there than it is in police state America. You’re lucky af actually. You could potentially become the next Pablo Escobar

If you’re in South America, why not take advantage of your 3rd world surroundings and crimemaxx? I’m sure it’s way easier to get away with everything there than it is in police state America. You’re lucky af actually. You could potentially become the next Pablo Escobar
im mid class and underage if my parents know theyll kill me

Mask + gun/knife

Go to gas station

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
do yardwork

im south american you retardedd here we live only in apartments
200 usd in south america? try working for 16 years maybe you’ll get half of that

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
nice one lol thats the whole point of this thread nigga its hard here
maybe try working for a western company online. it would help to be good at both english and spanish. dataannotation.tech

or you can call people on discord servers, go to a really impoverished-looking area, show them around and make it look like ur giga-poor and say u need money for food and see if anyone donates to u.

or you can be employed i think maybe u could make that in 2-3 months idk

current status: south american with no money, high iq underage with internet and free time.
200USD to potentially make a super steroid
i could be the test subject for this substance and maybe discover the best looksmaxxing drug ever
prices: 170usd 100grams powder
5usd 500ml bencil benzoate
5usd 500ml bencil alcohol
the rest on syringes
this lasts like for 100 days or more because a vial is made out of 10grams of powder and each vial lasts 10 days
10x10=100
STEAL

i could be the test subject for this substance and maybe discover the best looksmaxxing drug ever
so fucking retarded :lul:

geniunely wondering if op is autistic, hes gonna fucking himself with his 5 minute crafts diy steroid :lul::lul:

current status: south american with no money, high iq underage with internet and free time.
prices: 170usd 100grams powder
5usd 500ml bencil benzoate
5usd 500ml bencil alcohol
the rest on syringes
this lasts like for 100 days or more because a vial is made out of 10grams of powder and each vial lasts 10 days
10x10=100
intresting

so fucking retarded :lul:

geniunely wondering if op is autistic, hes gonna fucking himself with his 5 minute crafts diy steroid :lul::lul:
i genuinely dont care anything to ascend ong

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel