I need 30k, how the fuck do I finance 30k worth of surgeries without saving up for 2.5 years at best living like a dog?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I'm going to be 28 next month. I have consulted with multiple surgeons, and I have come to a conclusion that I will be needing 30k worth of surgeries to achieve the desired look. I am average/below avg. looking, and I need bimax, custom cheekbone/orbital rim implants, and jaw implants. This is isn't counting in a 10k nose job which will come at the end, cuz I have a fat bulbous nose. So basically, to go from 4.5 to a 6.5/7 psl I need to invest 30k at least. I will be fucking 30 by the time I have saved this up, and then all of this money will be gone. It doesn't guarantee happiness, and I will be a pennyless 30 year old. What the fuck? How do people finance their surgeries? No I don't have a business, I'd be wageslaving. I'd also like to take out a credit at one point to start paying for an apartment/house. Like fuck man, why is this shit so expensive?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and lepo2317
Same boat here but I'm 30. The only way is to give that ass to old gay men. They pay well. No other way if you don't have rich family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, LVZZO, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
I'm going to be 28 next month. I have consulted with multiple surgeons, and I have come to a conclusion that I will be needing 30k worth of surgeries to achieve the desired look. I am average/below avg. looking, and I need bimax, custom cheekbone/orbital rim implants, and jaw implants. This is isn't counting in a 10k nose job which will come at the end, cuz I have a fat bulbous nose. So basically, to go from 4.5 to a 6.5/7 psl I need to invest 30k at least. I will be fucking 30 by the time I have saved this up, and then all of this money will be gone. It doesn't guarantee happiness, and I will be a pennyless 30 year old. What the fuck? How do people finance their surgeries? No I don't have a business, I'd be wageslaving. I'd also like to take out a credit at one point to start paying for an apartment/house. Like fuck man, why is this shit so expensive?
Where are you doing the surgery? That seems very expensive. Try going to Turkey; it’s going to be half of that, maybe $12-15k. It’s even cheaper in Latin America.

You’ll never be 6,5 PSL maybe just 6,5 on uncanny scale

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I’d suggest you buy a cheap Porsche or something. You’re fucking 28 do bluepill shit surgeries won’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, optimisticzoomer and CarrotMaxxer
If you need bimax then you’ll be stuck in braces for two years to get an optimal outcome anyway, perfect time to wageslave and live like a dog. That’s what I’m doing.

One year of this pays for my whole surgery scope. The other year pays for a house deposit. Then we’ll see what happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and LebenistneHure
I’d suggest you buy a cheap Porsche or something. You’re fucking 28 do bluepill shit surgeries won’t do anything

Can confirm cheap Porsches also do nothing.

Eventually you’ll come to the end of a road where surgery is the only option you haven’t tried, and wish you STARTED with that. Like me.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and LebenistneHure
Can confirm cheap Porsches also do nothing.

Eventually you’ll come to the end of a road where surgery is the only option you haven’t tried, and wish you STARTED with that. Like me.
Do whatever you want just don’t regret it

Where are you doing the surgery? That seems very expensive. Try going to Turkey; it’s going to be half of that, maybe $12-15k. It’s even cheaper in Latin America.
I got quoted for 30k by Ramieri or someone, can’t remember. I know he had some really good results, that’s why I was thinking of going to him. Need custom implants as well, since my cheekbones are recessed and I need infras as well. Know any good Turks? Don’t want to get botched.

You’ll never be 6,5 PSL maybe just 6,5 on uncanny scale
I really hope that’s not the case. I am able to look good if I stretch my skin in certain ways, to make it look like I have jaw, midface volume and no under-eye hollowness. I actually like what I see, but in order to achieve this I need the mentioned surgeries, at least that’s what Ramieri suggested.

I need to be happy with how I look, nothing else does it for me. A car would make me happy, but it would quickly fade away.

If you need bimax then you’ll be stuck in braces for two years to get an optimal outcome anyway, perfect time to wageslave and live like a dog. That’s what I’m doing.

One year of this pays for my whole surgery scope. The other year pays for a house deposit. Then we’ll see what happens.
Well now that you say this, guess I’m fucked either way and left with no choice. I’m not opposed to waging for a certain goal, but I’m afraid of dropping what is for me a grand sum of money on something that doesn’t guarantee a successful outcome. Guess that’s just the nature or it. But like I already mentioned, stretching the skin in certain ways I can achieve the desired look in front of a mirror. But face isn’t clay, and I’m unsure if the surgeries would achieve this outcome. I know it’s possible, just can’t be sure if these surgeries will achieve exactly that.

I need to be happy with how I look, nothing else does it for me. A car would make me happy, but it would quickly fade away.
Get a genioplasty. Bimax is only for VERY recessed people like those birdcels which don’t have a jaw

You ask how people do it: They don't.

99% of ugly people suffer in silence because surgeries cost too much.
Plastic surgery on most of the planet is for the very rich or for those who inherited money.

The other option is wageslaving until you are 30-35+ years old depending on where you live (in some second and third world countries saving up that kind of money will never happen before age 45-55 and by then it's pointless to looksmax).

You don't need that and you won't be getting that

Just get a rhino + genio unless jaws are visibly recessed in Frankfurt plane. Most people look at someone before genio and say they need bimax, then after genio say they look good

Also, ramieri turned me down for bimax jfl

I had a consult and meant to say I was looking at genio but wanted to see if I needed bimax, but kinda fumbled and said I wanted to improve my side with bimax. Then he told me I didn't need it and just needed genio and rhino, and the consult was over in just over 5 minutes jfl

just join adonis school hamza will teach you how to get 10k/month :feelsgah::feelshmm::feelsohh:

Marry a gold digger, and work like a dog and save up enough money for your son, thats the only way

I really hope that’s not the case. I am able to look good if I stretch my skin in certain ways, to make it look like I have jaw, midface volume and no under-eye hollowness. I actually like what I see, but in order to achieve this I need the mentioned surgeries, at least that’s what Ramieri suggested.
Maybe one surgery like rhino if you’re nose is a big failo can ascend someone but with so many surgery you’ll just have 90% chance to look uncanny .

Well now that you say this, guess I’m fucked either way and left with no choice. I’m not opposed to waging for a certain goal, but I’m afraid of dropping what is for me a grand sum of money on something that doesn’t guarantee a successful outcome. Guess that’s just the nature or it. But like I already mentioned, stretching the skin in certain ways I can achieve the desired look in front of a mirror. But face isn’t clay, and I’m unsure if the surgeries would achieve this outcome. I know it’s possible, just can’t be sure if these surgeries will achieve exactly that.

You can only try, because money can’t bring you anything except prolonged time on this earth, whether it be to suffer or to mog.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and LebenistneHure
Also, ramieri turned me down for bimax jfl

I had a consult and meant to say I was looking at genio but wanted to see if I needed bimax, but kinda fumbled and said I wanted to improve my side with bimax. Then he told me I didn't need it and just needed genio and rhino, and the consult was over in just over 5 minutes jfl
I think my profile looks fine, but I read somewhere he was able to shorten the appearance of someone’s midface with double jaw, which is what I need. He showed me the results, and indeed one guy went from rat to normal, which is what I need. He wasn’t opposed to me getting it, so idk we might have a different issue.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and optimisticzoomer
I think my profile looks fine, but I read somewhere he was able to shorten the appearance of someone’s midface with double jaw, which is what I need. He showed me the results, and indeed one guy went from rat to normal, which is what I need. He wasn’t opposed to me getting it, so idk we might have a different issue.
EDIT: I haven’t consulted with Ramieri, just checked my DM’s and it was Pagnoni. All of this was discussed with him, he quoted me for 30k. Try consulting with Pagnoni, see what he says. He managed to shorten someone’s midface - or at least make it appear as if it wasn’t super long anymore. My face appears flat, that’s my issue and the reason I need forward projection, and why I might have a rat appearance.

Can you find a loaner? Maybe your parents with no interest or try a bank. Though, being able to explain you want 30k for extending your jaw so you can extend your penis into vagina might be too much for a bank.

Maybe take out a mortgage and embezzle just a teeny weeny part of it for your surgeries.

We need loaners who support looksmaxxing.