I need a car to be considered human in Iran, let alone dating

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i need 154k USD to buy this car, to be able to slay. impossible to get laid without a car as subchad.

now imagine, how am i gonna ever have 154k usd when my job pays 238$ per month at max, which isn't max. it's average 200$ per month.

i need to work for 647 month, in other words 53 years JFL

i should just kms

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Depresso, vermillioncorefan, Infinite and 1 other person
Move out of iran tbh

my car in usa only costs me 60k

wtf car in iran buy one from europe or china and import it

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, vermillioncorefan and Psychophilly
Brother is the sanctions that bad there? The only way that car is really worth 154K us dollars in the rest of the world is if it was the same used in the french movie Taxi Express by the nafri Samy Naceri

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depresso, vermillioncorefan, the BULL and 2 others
Wtf how is this shit 154k??

• +1
Reactions: Depresso and Psychophilly
import it
importing non-Iranian car is illegal in other words impossible. u can but u have to pay insane fee, which will make it cost even more than 154k for a below average car.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You can buy it in other countries from less than 5k

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 18522
importing non-Iranian car is illegal in other words impossible. u can but u have to pay insane fee, which will make it cost even more than 154k for a below average car.
Oh just read it

Brother is the sanctions that bad there? The only way that car is really worth 154K us dollars in the rest of the world is if it was the same used in the french movie Taxi Express by the nafri Samy Naceri
He’s not your brother. Iranian chads are Shia master race and spit on Sunni dogs such as yourself. You are scum beneath the Iranian shoe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 18522 and Psychophilly
Just live in the west like me and @tombradylover theory

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Is it only with cars? If not how do you live with only 200usd per month?

Wtf how is this shit 154k??
cuz nigger government don't want people buying cars from outside, to keep the country from getting even more poor. as a result only handful of car factories exclusively produce cars for Iran. demand is giga high but there is not much car available , as a result the price skyrockets.
now imagine this car would only cost 30k at max in any foreign country cuz low quality garbage.

He’s not your brother. Iranian chads are Shia master race and spit on Sunni dogs such as yourself. You are scum beneath the Iranian shoe.
Oh look, here he is again. Eternal woke up from humilliation. Now BACK TO SLEEP!
2ydt89

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Damn, it's that expensive?
The only reason you would even be "considered" with a car would be if it's commonplace

Why not just get a cheap second-hand local car then? Or ask your friends if they know anyone who's selling one.
Buying from people you know gets you better deals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Psychophilly
cuz nigger government don't want people buying cars from outside, to keep the country from getting even more poor. as a result only handful of car factories exclusively produce cars for Iran. demand is giga high but there is not much car available , as a result the price skyrockets.
now imagine this car would only cost 30k at max in any foreign country cuz low quality garbage.
What about second hand cars?

Is it only with cars? If not how do you live with only 200usd per month?
you can't live with 200$ per month, i'm living with father and we are not even living normally, we are living giga poor style.
you guys never understand how brutal my life is tbh.
we never had car as a family, even when my mother used to live with us. we never had a car and will probably never have.
car is for top 30% who had sth inherited to them by their parents. these 30% are the only people who can date. rest are just waiting for sth to happen, revolution or sth

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, scrunchables and Infinite
I feel bad for people living in countries where cars are overpriced

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
OP thoughts on the girl in my pfp? she is from Iran

• Love it
You're the one getting mogged in debates
Back to your daily 8 hours of wageslaving also huh
Gettyimages 1171266229 1024x1024

While you spend your time in an incel forum your colleagues are getting their hands dirty and saving people from drug traffickers and gangbangers

Back to your daily 8 hours of wageslaving also huh
View attachment 2759592

While you spend your time in an incel forum your colleagues are getting their hands dirty and saving people from drug traffickers and gangbangers
Nah, my colleagues are supplying low income neighborhoods with crack

Damn, it's that expensive?
The only reason you would even be "considered" with a car would be if it's commonplace

Why not just get a cheap second-hand local car then? Or ask your friends if they know anyone who's selling one.
Buying from people you know gets you better deals
i can buy a 20yo old dogshit car with 3k but i can only slay ltb with it, i doubt it tbh. seen too many subchad with this car who didn't slay.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
20230906 122724
i'd send you my old whip which I'm trynna get rid of. Gonna give it to you at western prices

• Love it
What is this obscene level of dick-riding 🤣😂😂

They don't even recognise slavshits like you

View attachment 2759612i'd send you my old whip which I'm trynna get rid of. Gonna give it to you at western prices
would suck ur dick if u give me that car. u know what i can slay with that in iran? i'd be considered chad with that car.
20240222 003031

just took this photo, imagine me next to that car. thats a chad in Iran.

I feel bad for people living in countries where cars are overpriced
and Iran is the undisputed number 1 in the world in terms of overpriced car. part of the reason why girls get wet for car havers, you already succeed in hardest challenge. they crave that shit

would suck ur dick if u give me that car. u know what i can slay with that in iran? i'd be considered chad with that car.
View attachment 2759636
just took this photo, imagine me next to that car. thats a chad in Iran.
Idk if Iran will accept it tho, your government hates imported shit more than terrorists. You would actually be a mogger in Russia tho I'm not even exaggerating

• Woah
you can't live with 200$ per month, i'm living with father and we are not even living normally, we are living giga poor style.
you guys never understand how brutal my life is tbh.
we never had car as a family, even when my mother used to live with us. we never had a car and will probably never have.
car is for top 30% who had sth inherited to them by their parents. these 30% are the only people who can date. rest are just waiting for sth to happen, revolution or sth
Sorry to hear that.
But aren't there poor girls too? I mean, if there's only a top 30%, there's another 70% of people at the same situation, some of this girls can date this 30% but there aren't that many rich guys available no? Or are all stacies there just pure goldiggers? Didn't mean to sound rude, im just curious though

• +1
Sorry to hear that.
But aren't there poor girls too? I mean, if there's only a top 30%, there's another 70% of people at the same situation, some of this girls can date this 30% but there aren't that many rich guys available no? Or are all stacies there just pure goldiggers? Didn't mean to sound rude, im just curious though
that 30% covers all of female needs. probably more than 30%, tbh our family is the only one without car in our density

Imagine living in some 3rd world country shithole where a shitbox car like that costs 154k

• +1
i need 154k USD to buy this car, to be able to slay. impossible to get laid without a car as subchad.
View attachment 2759545
now imagine, how am i gonna ever have 154k usd when my job pays 238$ per month at max, which isn't max. it's average 200$ per month.

i need to work for 647 month, in other words 53 years JFL

i should just kms
nigga if that car is 154000 dollars youre getting scammed

• +1