I need a Cute White Girl in my life

D

Deleted member 20444

Iron
I need a cute white girl in my life smh.

Walking around, I see couples where the girl is a hottie, like 7-8/10 and the guy is just some skinny ass dude who's average as fuck. The only reason he got her was cause he had good social skills.

If only I was NT...

• WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Buy me a brown pajeeta princess and i’ll import a white whore to you

Be Kindful 2 Midgets, U Might Get Lucky Wish if U 4 Example help a MidGet From Drowning

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
you need to stay tf in Pakistan and dont you ever even conceive the thought, not even fantasy of visiting the usa or uk. im serial. on the contrary, fuck the uk. if you must, let that shithole island be in your subhuman empty diseased skull.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
you need to stay tf in Pakistan and dont you ever even conceive the thought, not even fantasy of visiting the usa or uk. im serial. on the contrary, fuck the uk. if you must, let that shithole island be in your subhuman empty diseased skull.
I'm a British citizen bozo

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No he's just a betabuxx bro she isn't really attracted to him

Keep coping bozo
bozo, uh? ugh. you fucking people are the real clowns of this world. see, it'll take comedy from my lips for such a title. you, on the other hand, you don't need to say a word and you're that fucking joke. a walking bloody tampon (YOU.)