I need a doctor,can someone diagnose me?

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I cannot eat,sleep,and I don’t have any motivation for anything basically nothing,(I assume it’s depression or anhedonia),I have 110IQ and very poor EQ,I cannot make an eye contact with anyone or be around with more than 5 people without getting panic attacks,the most brutal thing is when I gotta talk alone with a female or something,I start to shake,my heart starts to beat rapidly and my palms get wet(I assume its social anxiety),I cannot read people’s intensions and I have a very hard time interpreting people gestures,I don’t understand sarcasm,and I overthink about every single detail (for example someone says hi to me on the street and Im just repeating the film in my head thinking did I do good,did I embarrassed myself,how did I look ect),I cannot concentrate on school,watch movies longer than 10 minutes,don’t let me even mention watching a series,I cannot read more than 5 pages of book without getting mentally tired,I cannot play a video game for longer than 20 minutes without getting bored no matter how fun it is….and also when Im working I would sometimes occupy on something else without finishing the first thing I started (I assume its ADD),I also have very shaky hands….and to add everything up I have this repetitive actions,like I need to walk in a weird manner or if Im walking forwards I will sometimes walk backwards (just to repeat it),or when Im doing something I like to delete it and do it all over again (I assume OCD),and sometimes I just get lost staring into the void until someone wakes me up…..also there is at least million thoughts going in my mind about past present and future
Also Im a fucked up perfectionist,I want everything to be perfect

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
I cannot eat,sleep,and I don’t have any motivation for anything basically nothing,(I assume it’s depression or anhedonia),I have 110IQ and very poor EQ,I cannot make an eye contact with anyone or be around with more than 5 people without getting panic attacks,the most brutal thing is when I gotta talk alone with a female or something,I start to shake,my heart starts to beat rapidly and my palms get wet(I assume its social anxiety),I cannot read people’s intensions and I have a very hard time interpreting people gestures,I don’t understand sarcasm,and I overthink about every single detail (for example someone says hi to me on the street and Im just repeating the film in my head thinking did I do good,did I embarrassed myself,how did I look ect),I cannot concentrate on school,watch movies longer than 10 minutes,don’t let me even mention watching a series,I cannot read more than 5 pages of book without getting mentally tired,I cannot play a video game for longer than 20 minutes without getting bored no matter how fun it is….and also when Im working I would sometimes occupy on something else without finishing the first thing I started (I assume its ADHD),I also have very shaky hands….and to add everything up I have this repetitive actions,like I need to walk in a weird manner or if Im walking forwards I will sometimes walk backwards (just to repeat it),or when Im doing something I like to delete it and do it all over again (I assume OCD),and sometimes I just get lost staring into the void until someone wakes me up
Cant you just stfu? Same thread over and over. Like vent a few times but dude

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Chad69
Cant you just stfu? Same thread over and over. Like vent a few times but dude
Nah mate this is another thread,not venting just seeking advice this time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
schizophrenia
chronic liar
impulsive disorder
narcissistic disorder
split personality

these are just a few on the list of your diagnosed diseases

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15899 and 3 others
schizophrenia
chronic liar
impulsive disorder
narcissistic disorder
split personality

these are just a few on the list of your diagnosed diseases
I don’t have schizophrenia and Im not chronic liar

Nah mate this is another thread,not venting just seeking advice this time
I mean just by observing your behavior you seek attention. You sometimes think you are better than everyone but also have a huuuuuge issue with yourself just as often. Big insecurities and idk probably a decent amount of self hate.

you fluctuate between highs and lows and seem very emotional even suicidal at times

im not even thinking that you act. You genuine have those shifts in your thoughts.

That’s why I think you are either narcy or bipolar or borderline.

we are quite alike in that regard. I’m the same. I am not diagnosed but the stuff that I do is far from normal.

you also have a drug issue to cope with that.

Do you care for others opinions? Do you have a goal you chase ?
Gl

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean just by observing your behavior you seek attention. You sometimes think you are better than everyone but also have a huuuuuge issue with yourself just as often. Big insecurities and idk probably a decent amount of self hate.

you fluctuate between highs and lows and seem very emotional even suicidal at times

im not even thinking that you act. You genuine have those shifts in your thoughts.

That’s why I think you are either narcy or bipolar or borderline.

we are quite alike in that regard. I’m the same. I am not diagnosed but the stuff that I do is far from normal.

you also have a drug issue to cope with that.

Do you care for others opinions? Do you have a goal you chase ?
Gl
Hell the other people opion is the only thing that matters to me actually,I think u got me wrong,Im not narcy not even 0.000001%,and not bipolar just moody
And no I don’t have any goals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and one job away
Hell the other people opion is the only thing that matters to me actually,I think u got me wrong,Im not narcy not even 0.000001%,and not bipolar just moody
You have a shit ton of brag Threads about how you mog.

and yes bipolar IS having heavy mood swings.

If I would have to guess which you are it would be borderline personality disorder.
Borderline and bipolar can look like narcys some times. Their behavior isn’t that different.

but you could actually have a shitty live and sometimes it comes crashing down on you idk.

Also drug abuse can cause that ofc.

Don’t you have a therapist ?

• +1
Yeah borderline personality disorder guys don’t know who they are. They don’t have a real stable personality. They form it according to their surroundings and what they think others think of them.

having no constant goals is one result of that.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
You have a shit ton of brag Threads about how you mog.

and yes bipolar IS having heavy mood swings.

If I would have to guess which you are it would be borderline personality disorder.
Borderline and bipolar can look like narcys some times. Their behavior isn’t that different.

but you could actually have a shitty live and sometimes it comes crashing down on you idk.

Also drug abuse can cause that ofc.

Don’t you have a therapist ?
Yeah borderline personality disorder guys don’t know who they are. They don’t have a real stable personality. They form it according to their surroundings and what they think others think of them.

having no constant goals is one result of that.
I agree 100% with borderline personality disorder since I googled it….but not with narcissism or bipolar tho,also I assume I have semi functional Asperger’s syndrome + unfuctional add,thoughts?
Also yes I do have a therapist,she taxes me 50€ per visit just to do nothing but she told me that I have very severe social anxiety and impulsive behavior
Also I forgot to mention,I have like million thoughts going through my mind,worrying about everything,future,past and present….it’s unbearable…..I sometimes wanna get shotguntotheface implants just to get rid of those thoughts

The difference between borderline and bipolar is that bipolar is not reactive to the surroundings and the episodes last longer. A bipolar will be super happy and energetic for weeks before crashing into a depression. Not for a particular reason it just happens.

A borderline is Very reactive. His mood switches in hours or minutes or even seconds dependent on the surroundings. It could be something as small as a small failed handshake leading to thinking you didn’t Do well enough. Then you go deeper and deeper and have suicidal thoughts simply cu of that.

borderline also cling to a person and idealize them. If that person doesn’t fulfill the idealization that person is then downgraded.

I constantly think about small fck ups and it’s agony. I think everyone around me dislikes me although they obviously don’t. (Maybe they do?)

I have an insane black or white thinking. I’m either super hot or ugly. Someone either loves me or hates me. They are either right or wrong.

I know I do all of thst

Last edited:
The difference between borderline and bipolar is that bipolar is not reactive to the surroundings and the episodes last longer. A bipolar will be super happy and energetic for weeks before crashing into a depression. Not for a particular reason it just happens.

A borderline is Very reactive. His mood switches in hours or minutes or even seconds dependent on the surroundings. It could be something as small as a small handshake leading to thinking you didn’t Do well enough. Then you go deeper and deeper and have suicidal thoughts simply cu of that.

borderline also cling to a person and idealize them. If that person doesn’t fulfill the idealization that person is then downgraded.

I constantly think about small fck ups and it’s agony. I think everyone around me dislikes me although they obviously don’t. (Maybe they do?)

I have an insane black or white thinking. I’m either super hot or ugly. Someone either loves me or hates me. They are either right or wrong.

I know I do all of thst
Bipolar is not reactive and borderline is giga reactive *. Made a typo

• +1
Reactions: Chad69

A borderline is Very reactive. His mood switches in hours or minutes or even seconds dependent on the surroundings. It could be something as small as a small handshake leading to thinking you didn’t Do well enough. Then you go deeper and deeper and have suicidal thoughts simply cu of that.

I know I do all of thst
Fuuuuuuck I have the same shit man
And yeah I have very severe sense of perfectionism
I want everything including myself to be top perfect

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Fuuuuuuck I have the same shit man
And yeah I have very severe sense of perfectionism
I want everything including myself to be top perfect
I always tried to hide it. That I’m super fluctuating. My „mask“ somewhat was that I was super nice to everyone. Everyone liked me. It’s not even stressful since being nice is easy. But it hurts to not have a personality. And it eventually becomes stressful when you always try to find the right thing to say instead of what you truly think.

I recently started to go fck all and just say what I want and do what i Want. I’m not low inhib enough yet to do everything I want to do like fucking oneitis but I feel better.
But I already ruined a few relationships with that in a very short time so idk if that’s good.

you described one prominent user perfectly:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
And a tip for you That works for me
caffeine is a drug that is much more effective In managing your mood.

If you have downs it keeps you from crashing completely. You will realize you are sad but it will keep you sane, Instead of going completely wild in your brain. I drink a lot of caffeine drinks. It keeps me from those thoughts. But you will crash on that eventually as well. But it’s managable. Best to time it so the crash is when you are asleep.

And btw i am also someone who does a shitton of other drugs like various Amphetamines and coke and shit and if there is one I couldn’t live without its caffeine.

For normal people caffeine is nothing. for me it’s what allows me to go out and meet friends and not suddenly crashing and canceling all and fall into suicidal thoughts. Or to go to work instead of looking hours Into the mirror. Or anything at all for that matter.

it will simply keep your emotions on a manageable level.

the issue is the down is also much more intense than for others so you have to constantly have caffeine in your system.

basicly like any other drug. But on caffeine you aren’t as overhyped as on speed or molly so you are basically normal but happy

So if you have unmanageable Bad emotions drink caffeine. Once you start you need to go through the whole day so you crash in your sleep. You are fine the next day.

Last edited:
Bro, tbh you sounded exactly like me, well im still like this for everything except anhedonia maybe, you just seem to have adhd, anxiety, and ocd like me. This could be treated with a combination of amphetamines and ssri, or with maoi drugs (they mog).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chad69
We’re you ever bullied