I need a final verdict on this: Showing your pre surgery face on tiktok for transformation clout, good or bad idea?

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Arguments for:
Showing your face pre jaw surgery then your face post surgery will get traction because there will hopefully be a notable improvement whereas if you just make vids with your post surgery face with no perspective it will be insignificant among the thousands of Chads on the app

In my case I could possibly show my face aged 18, then my face post surgery (almost 10 year difference) and can claim it was just the effects of puberty and nutrition so I could hide the fact I had surgery

Arguments against
If you do a comparison directly before and after surgery, it is then known to the world that you have surgery and if one person reposts it you can never take it down

If you show a pic of your younger self to compare to in order to try claim it was a natural development transformation, you are still showing yourself as a subhuman genes kid for the world to see, altho several chads have showed they looked bad in early teens

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Oberyn, Danish_Retard and 6 others
humiliating yourself for tiktok likes theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 5892, chadtindermoney and 8 others
Depends bro. I don't use Tiktok much but are they still bluepilled ? I have noticed a huge increase of "blackpill/pua" video on Youtube but for Tiktok i wonder

If you show pre surgery face you will be signaling that your genes sucks imo

• +1
Reactions: thecel
humiliating yourself for tiktok likes theory
gain followers then delete the compromising videos that got you those followers theory
Use those followers to increase your exposure to JB theory

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and thecel
Maybe a pic from like 16

• Woah
yes but say it was from mewing and self improvement like the other guys are doing

you will gain a big male following if successful, it wont help get girls right away but if you get enough clout it will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, zoomertrader, thecel and 1 other person
Depends bro. I don't use Tiktok much but are they still bluepilled ? I have noticed a huge increase of "blackpill/pua" video on Youtube but for Tiktok i wonder
Based on YOUR algorithm.

• Woah
please don’t join the army of looksmaxxers who pretend that it was just puberty, mewing, and “jaw gains, brah”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Traxanas, zoomertrader, thecel and 1 other person
NEVER admit to surgery as a male

@Amnesia

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, thecel, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Maybe a pic from like 16
I was a severe underbitecel and looked 14 at 16
yes but say it was from mewing and self improvement like the other guys are doing

you will gain a big male following if successful, it wont help get girls right away but if you get enough clout it will

I was thinking about doing this, is it also NT to admit to braces? I think people would be more likely to believe that than just mewing but maybe tiktok users are dumber than I give them credit for

• Woah

is this guy confirmed to have done surgery?

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, thecel, mvp2v1 and 1 other person

How do u know the guy had surgery and did not Mew?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and datboijj
Just say me before and after mewing for 2 months :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 5815
Arguments for:
Showing your face pre jaw surgery then your face post surgery will get traction because there will hopefully be a notable improvement whereas if you just make vids with your post surgery face with no perspective it will be insignificant among the thousands of Chads on the app

In my case I could possibly show my face aged 18, then my face post surgery (almost 10 year difference) and can claim it was just the effects of puberty and nutrition so I could hide the fact I had surgery

Arguments against
If you do a comparison directly before and after surgery, it is then known to the world that you have surgery and if one person reposts it you can never take it down

If you show a pic of your younger self to compare to in order to try claim it was a natural development transformation, you are still showing yourself as a subhuman genes kid for the world to see, altho several chads have showed they looked bad in early teens
Who cares you’ll never escape normie

is this guy confirmed to have done surgery?
How do u know the guy had surgery and did not Mew?
whether this guys transformation is natural or not, 6ft4 could still larp and claim his insane transformation is due to mewing and self improvement to gain respect and attention, like bodybuilders who claim natty

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, mvp2v1 and 6ft4
if you can’t see that his “jaw gainz” is just surgery, it may be over for you
Ah so this is just another high IQ user then. Jfl give me one reason to believe it was surgery

whether this guys transformation is natural or not, 6ft4 could still larp and claim his insane transformation is due to mewing and self improvement to gain respect and attention, like bodybuilders who claim natty
I’ve never seen anything other than some underbite and short face syndrome cels ascend from a. Surgery to Chad. Like the kid in the video. Only those who are already above average ascend to Chad through surgery

I’ve def seen guys go from subhuman to normie and even goodlooking-ish but never Chad. Mewing is the only way to fully ascend if your an overbitecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I will put together a pics comparison of my face at different ages and my expected surgery outcome, reply to this if you want me to PM it to you to give your opinion on what is the best transfo range to go with

Ah so this is just another high IQ user then. Jfl give me one reason to believe it was surgery
his results can be easily achieved with augmentation and a bit of jutting to seal the deal. mewing could never do that for anyone, especially at the age of 18. it’s just facts brah

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
if you can’t see that his “jaw gainz” is just surgery, it may be over for you
pictures can fraud incredibly, his before pics are probably chosen where looks the worst
I'm sure he has good before pics - unless he did get some procedure

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and mvp2v1
I will put together a pics comparison of my face at different ages and my expected surgery outcome, reply to this if you want me to PM it to you to give your opinion on what is the best transfo range to go with
Plz PM me

his results can be easily achieved with augmentation and a bit of jutting to seal the deal. mewing could never do that for anyone, especially at the age of 18. it’s just facts brah
What facts you fucking moron? What facts!?

I always see these (what appear to be low iq) comments here and elsewhere: “it was surgery… mewing can’t achieve that past x age”. Now ignoring whether the second statement is true, I don’t understand why it is that we never see 100% proven or admited to surgery results which look as clean as these individuals. Seemingly every time I hear the “it’s not mewing it’s surgery” that style of result is NEVER shown elsewhere. Surely the surgeons would post their best results! So why can’t you show me a SINGLE. Result of this nature that can be attributed to an osteotomy or augmentation. They always look fake or just weak. Plz enlighten me!

I always see these (what appear to be low iq) comments here and elsewhere: “it was surgery… mewing can’t achieve that past x age”. Now ignoring whether the second statement is true, I don’t understand why it is that we never see 100% proven or admited to surgery results which look as clean as these individuals. Seemingly every time I hear the “it’s not mewing it’s surgery” that style of result is NEVER shown elsewhere. Surely the surgeons would post their best results! So why can’t you show me a SINGLE. Result of this nature that can be attributed to an osteotomy or augmentation. They always look fake or just weak. Plz enlighten me!
idk i’ve seen pretty convincing results these past few months. they aren’t hard to find, brother. also, maybe not everyone wants their face plastered onto the web, even if they got good results

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
idk i’ve seen pretty convincing results these past few months. they aren’t hard to find, brother. also, maybe not everyone wants their face plastered onto the web, even if they got good results
Can you show me some? Seriously I want to know the truth I don’t want to be deceived. It’s also why I hate people who say they will get surgery and then claim some natty thing. It confounds the pool of data.

I suppose u mean associated with surgery rather than plasterd on the internet because tons of people post their befor enad afters. And I’ve personaly seen notable mewing transformation which are PRIVATE which match the kind this kid got.

In one perspective you could blackpill people but if you went viral you could raise prices. Both have their pros and cons

I want to make clear for those in Thai thread that OP has an underbite. I have not seen many of any underbite ascensions from mewing because they always go for surgery as the results are often very solid.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
p
m

Arguments for:

Arguments against

Just call it mewing and bs like this, lots of low IQ normies will believe it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@russiancel what is funny about this? it will only work on the west because dating is easier, not on chadpoland

@russiancel what is funny about this? it will only work on the west because dating is easier, not on chadpoland
Stfu, i hate u nigger

Or you can also lie like this twink, who claimed that working out and supplements increased his chin and ramus by 50% at 26 years old :lul:. Just sleep bro! He also claims mewing does nothing, so he’s even more of a cuck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4