I need a gf I am lonely and horny

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Im getting to lonely and horny. I avoid social interaction no matter how many people say hi to me in college cuz I dont wanna get accused of rape. Saying no girl has ever liked me would be a lie, but I have not had any type of sexual contact since December and I am getting horny out of my mind and lonely. I don't think any girl has ever lusted after me or even been in love with me. I think the best I've ever gotten is "eh, Im bored right now and have nothing better to do so I'll let him fuck" sex. Or "he's kind of funny so I'll let him fuck I guess cuz Chad isn't picking up right now" sex.

I want to feel what its like for a woman to actually be in love with me.

Maybe cuz I'm 6'2, if I hit the gym enough, someone will love me.

But I will likely have to get multiple surgery just to feel genuine love from a woman.

Please God, get me a gf soon, I can't take it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
i never had any girl like me nor any sexual contact

Iโ€™m depressed as fuck

HOW MANY LONG IS YOUR SPINE BRO ?

you dont need a "gf"; you need to fuck a bitch

Im getting to lonely and horny. I avoid social interaction no matter how many people say hi to me in college cuz I dont wanna get accused of rape. Saying no girl has ever liked me would be a lie, but I have not had any type of sexual contact since December and I am getting horny out of my mind and lonely. I don't think any girl has ever lusted after me or even been in love with me. I think the best I've ever gotten is "eh, Im bored right now and have nothing better to do so I'll let him fuck" sex. Or "he's kind of funny so I'll let him fuck I guess cuz Chad isn't picking up right now" sex.

I want to feel what its like for a woman to actually be in love with me.

Maybe cuz I'm 6'2, if I hit the gym enough, someone will love me.

But I will likely have to get multiple surgery just to feel genuine love from a woman.

Please God, get me a gf soon, I can't take it anymore
Dude you're 6"2, you can get a bitch, your face might be ugly but there's no way you can't score a fat chick atleast.

Dude you're 6"2, you can get a bitch, your face might be ugly but there's no way you can't score a fat chick atleast.
i have already fucked 5/10s

i need a woman im actually attracted to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back