I need a gf that will pin me and do drugs

real_rxz

real_rxz

Bronze
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
293
Reputation
265
I hope that in the near future i can find someone that is like my best friend but in a loving way
I see guys with their gfs and they pretty much treat them like a daughter its odd
Id much rather have a girl who i can discuss things with, experience fun with and improve myself with
I hope there is someone out there like this especially if shes a bit nd and into taboo stuff
I also hope she isnt scared of drugs especially psycadellics it would be so fun to have a gf that i can do shrooms with or somthing
But also love, and do romantic stuff with, just not all the time
Maybe fwb but with extra steps
1000034595
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
I hope that in the near future i can find someone that is like my best friend but in a loving way
I see guys with their gfs and they pretty much treat them like a daughter its odd
Id much rather have a girl who i can discuss things with, experience fun with and improve myself with
I hope there is someone out there like this especially if shes a bit nd and into taboo stuff
I also hope she isnt scared of drugs especially psycadellics it would be so fun to have a gf that i can do shrooms with or somthing
But also love, and do romantic stuff with, just not all the time
Maybe fwb but with extra stepsView attachment 5703675
😪
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz
I want a girl who will do whatever I want whenever I want
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
225
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
averagemisanthrope
Replies
12
Views
106
asdf563
asdf563
Sköll12
Replies
25
Views
61
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
avenox
Replies
2
Views
31
keife
keife
real_rxz
Replies
2
Views
43
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top