I need a good heightmax stack!

A

AJLJ

Iron
Hi,
I'm 15 (turning 16 in 4 months) and trying to heightmax. I'm 5'4 with 5'7 and 5'1 parents.
How does this stack look? What can I expect?

10iu hgh
12.5-25mg aromasin
hexarelin
SAM-e
MSM

I'm planning on also eating a shit load of food and being outside constantly. I might also take just general vitamins like Vitamin D and C.

Also, if anyone has had any results or knows anything about Erdal Can Alkoçlar please share :)

10 iu? wtf
you will look like this
Indir 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I'm 15 (turning 16 in 4 months) and trying to heightmax. I'm 5'4 with 5'7 and 5'1 parents.

You can cope with AIs or whatever, but you won't escape the LLpill I'm telling you.

Why you react @Bitchwhipper2 with Ugh. It's the truth, maybe change it to Bitchwhipped2 lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, Stopping@Nothing19 and Bitchwhipper2
14 year olds on this forum damn

• +1
Reactions: serega
Hi,

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 17429
T

You can cope with AIs or whatever, but you won't escape the LLpill I'm telling you.

Why you react @Bitchwhipper2 with Ugh. It's the truth, maybe change it to Bitchwhipped2 lmao

I've always kinda felt that's the truth tbh but I'm still going to cope for a little longer

drink a shit ton of milk and take vitamin k2

Hi,

10iu hgh
12.5-25mg aromasin
hexarelin
SAM-e
MSM

I'm planning on also eating a shit load of food and being outside constantly. I might also take just general vitamins like Vitamin D and C.

Also, if anyone has had any results or knows anything about Erdal Can Alkoçlar please share :)
Ur good maybe igf 1 lr3 but your stack is good don’t OD. If you stretch often and live an active lifestyle with good sleep could get to 5’9

Well gotta hope the future has really safe leg lengthening surgery

Hi,

10iu hgh
12.5-25mg aromasin
hexarelin
SAM-e
MSM

Eat vitamin C for better skin and limit sun exposure to 5m a day, you don't need height to attract you need to be attractive not taller.

Well gotta hope the future has really safe leg lengthening surgery
I mean if you go with a good doctor like Rozburch, Paley, etc, instead of a grifter like Betz or Guichet, use Stryde nail and don't lengthen much it's relatively safe. But it's painful and very expensive. Don't know what will come after Stryde.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Ur good maybe igf 1 lr3 but your stack is good don’t OD. If you stretch often and live an active lifestyle with good sleep could get to 5’9
thanks dude. Have you had experience in the past?

Hi,

10iu hgh
12.5-25mg aromasin
hexarelin
SAM-e
MSM

Sam e is harmful remove it
Add igf1 lr3 too
Also take 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate to control blood sugar
Where u getting hgh from?